Riding the Web (Inez Temple, aka Outlaw)

Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man, didn't know who to trust any longer. His mind couldn't be trusted any longer, Mysterio playing with his mind to make him think that his enemies were his allies. This war against Kindred had gone too far, his enemies trying to kill him because of his sick plan, that much he was sure of.

He even couldn't trust Mary Jane, the woman who had been hiding that she had been meeting with Mysterio for quite some time, and if he could find her... then he would only be serving himself on a silver platter to every single one of his villains. But he had to thank Fred some time in the future, his lie and distraction by making his own boomerang explode gave Peter enough time to be able to escape without being seen.

"I... I need... help" Peter grunted out, his body failing him sporadically. He couldn't go to the people close to him, he would put them in danger. So it meant that going towards the Fantastic Four, Monster Island and the Avengers Headquarters in New York was a no go. Everyone knew of his connection to those places, meaning that it would be the first place they would look for him. But then he remembered something, Deadpool's voice talking to the back of his mind as the arachnid hero remembered a small yet important detail he had been told. So without questioning anything else, Peter began to walk in the shadows, his destination clear on his head. He just hoped that he could go unperceived, because even he knew that the damage to his own body would be worse if he kept on fighting.

Time Skip; With Inez Temple

Inez Temple, the mutant better known as Outlaw, was in her department in New York for a change. She loved Krakoa, don't get her wrong, but she still prefered to live in her own living area. It was the sole reason she still lived in New York, to have time for herself and to not worry about anything at all.

She was currently wearing a red shirt which left her stomach uncovered. Her huge breast taking more space than usual in the area they were kept hidden from sight. And she didn't have any sort of pants, leaving her to reveal the black lace lingerie she currently had on. It made her feel more at peace, to be free from prisoning clothings that made her body ache slightly in discomfort.

"Ah~ This is life..." She threw herself over the couch, melting into the soft fabric that composed the furniture. Her eyes were closed, her long hair disheveled all around the cushion that she had her head on. She was finally able to relax from everything. No Deadpool to bother her any longer, no psychopath ruining her day and definitely no villain disrupting her peace. Though she wouldn't mind the company of Neena and Rachel, two of her best friends, they were enjoying Krakoa way more than she was.

*DING-DONG*

"The fuck...?" She curses, no filter over her spoken word. She was confused as to why she was actually having someone at her own door. She was definitely not expecting anyone, not even Neena and Rachel. So she carefully got up from the sofa, her hand tightened into a fist. She was already prepared to defend herself from whoever rang the bell of her door.

She stopped a couple of inches from the door, inspecting it slightly to see if there was anything that didn't make sense. She was instantly drawn to something that was moving slowly through the cracks of the door. She could see red, her eyes instantly widening up in slight fear as she immediately recognized the metallic scent that blood had. Her hand went straight to the knob, opening the door as fast as she could. Only for her face to change into fear as she stared at the one who knocked on her door.

"H-Help..." Spider-Man muttered. She could see just how the arachnid hero plummeted down to the floor, blood splattering all over the front of her apartment. She quickly grabbed the hero, which made him grunt in pain a bit, and dragged him inside of her apartment. She needed to find the medkit she always had for when Wade would drop by unannounced, only that this time around... Someone really needed it.