Cashing It In (Bounty)

"It's great to see you again, Rabbit!" Spider-Man could help but smile slightly as he watched the former female Bacchae member, Bounty, walk towards him. He could see that she still had her red long trench and her black clothes that left her fit stomach uncovered. He was pulled into a hug by the bounty hunter, his face directly touching her breasts.

"Is great to see you too, Bounty" Peter separated slowly from the woman, leaving her pouting slightly. He could still see that the woman was still attached to him, the same way she had been attached to Ben Grimm before she actually decided to follow him instead. "So... What brings you back to New York?"

"I wanted to have another cup of coffee with you" The smile created by Bounty made Peter smile behind his mask. He still remembers just how she managed to help that couple that were being forced apart from each other by the Bacchae. He probably still has the scar that she left him on his chest, it was to be a convincing act. Though in his opinion, it was way too painful. "You don't mind... Right?"

"Of course not!" Spider-Man said, making the bounty hunter excited for their evening. He had to admit that after ignoring the painful experience of fighting the Bacchae and getting stabbed by Bounty herself, he really enjoyed his evening with the dark blue haired woman. "Let me show you this new place that opened... You are really going to enjoy it"

"I hope so, Rabbit. I have been waiting for this day for years now!" Bounty followed the arachnid hero with her impressive speed. She had been waiting for this day ever since she left Earth all of those years ago. She needed to fully move on from her obsession for Ben Grimm. She even went as far as to look for him once more, only to see him with a woman that she didn't care to even know her name. It hurt the first time she saw the sight of the first man she had come to care about, but she was now certain that it was only that... an obsession. And that she had someone else in her sight, someone who she had developed a stronger relationship with.

Time Skip

"My goodness, Rabbit! This is delicious!" The dinner that Spider-Man and Bounty were currently enjoying a cup of coffee at, was making the woman's palate twitch at the savors she was feeling. It had been better than the one she had when they were discussing the Bacchae and just how they dealt with their own members. "We should definitely come again in the future!"

"Of course... Just let me know beforehand" Peter Parker sighed a bit as he still had his mask on, though it was half way uncovered since even he could eat or drink with his mask completely covering his face. He watched just how Bounty relished in her cup of coffee, making Peter remember the good old times. When nothing seemed to be as hard as it currently was.

"Something wrong, Rabbit?" Peter looked at the woman, her face full of concern for him. He just let out a slight chuckle, confusing the woman even further. He reclined his shoulders onto the white table, his very own cup being held by both hands.

"Just thinking about how easy everything was in the past..." Spider-Man said, moving his own cup towards his mouth, tasting the sweetened coffee he had ordered in the dinner. How Peter wished everything was as simple as before, but even he knew that it was impossible... Not with him being Spider-Man. "Now... It's just... Life tends to pass on for people but for me, it seems as if it wants to punish me for something" Peter sighed loudly, gaining an understanding expression from Bounty. Sure he didn't know what she truly understood from what he was saying but she must have experienced something similar to even be feeling like this. "Like I am to blame... Just like Jonah used to talk about"

Peter didn't really blame Jonah... not anymore at least. The man now had his back strangely enough, ever since he had revealed his identity to the man. It was because of Jonah that he had been able to work his way back up to where he was. Jonah really helped him with finding out where the villains currently were heading to. Having a news worker as a family member who also knew his secret identity had its bonuses.

"Don't talk like that, Rabbit" Bounty stated, worried about the man that had garnered her attention for quite some time now. She moved her hand towards his own, grasping it softly in a way that would let him know that she cared for him. Because she indeed cared about him. She knew him in and out of his outfit, her Rabbit having to act rashly thanks to her drunken self that day many years ago. "There will always be a moment where we will be at our lowest... But life works that way. We have our happy and our sad moments" Bounty lowered her own cup, pulling Spider-Man away from the dinner with an arachnid hero desperately looking for money to leave at the table. Before she knew it, she was already far away from the sight of many civilians. Herself and Peter Parker the only two living beings in the area where she had stopped walking. "So let's just enjoy our moment..."

"Yea-" Peter stopped talking, immediately recognizing the words that Bounty had just told him. His eyes widened in shock as he turned to face the dark blue haired bounty hunter. He needed to see if the words he heard were real or had he been imagining words. "Wait! What did you-"

Bounty interrupted Peter Parker by closing his lips with her own, the same thing she did years ago when she felt that he was worthy enough to be her partner. She moaned into the kiss, relishing in the passion she felt through the kiss. She remembered each moment of their past together, their kiss getting even more heated as it continued on for a couple of moments.

"What do you say, Rabbit? You and me... Together?" Peter looked at the bounty hunter that had practically invaded his life many years ago before she returned once more. It came to a slight shock that she still felt the same way for him. He even thought that she had managed to move on from that little irdeal from their past. But Peter had to admit that it could work. The woman in front of him is very strong, capable of taking care of herself if one of his villains decided to take revenge on him. 

"Sure... Why not..." His answer was simple. It didn't take a genius to even know what was the correct answer to begin with. His own past had decided for him the moment they spent time together at that dinner. And Peter knew, the moment he was pulled into yet another hug by Bounty, that he had made the right choice. He just had to see if this relationship would last, and he was hoping it did.

"You won't regret it, Rabbit!" Bounty was happy that her proposal was accepted by the man. She had suffered from loneliness for far too long. And she already wanted to feel the closeness of having a partner besides her. And she wouldn't have anyone else except her Rabbit. It was the only person she needed besides her to be happy... No one else mattered.