Love and Thunder (Mjolnir)

She watched the god scream in pain, something that made her joyful inside. She was destined to bring ruination to Asgard, but thanks to Odin, she was sealed up inside of the hammer she was now wielding. Electricity coursed through her entire lightning body, created by the hammer itself to give her a body. She was closing the distance between herself and the god, hammer coursing lighting and prepared to deal the final strike.

"You can be broken, Thor..." She said casually, raising her hand up. Mjolnir thundered, lighting coursing through the hammer in her hand. She would have smirked, but her humanoid body was definitely not perfect. She was entirely made of lightning, a body of Mjolnir's own creation. And even if she could speak fluently because of all the time she spent in Thor's hand, she had no mouth to demonstrate the glee she had in breaking the god in front of her. "And I will show you how!"

She brought the hammer down, excitement filling her entire body as she was closing in on the kill. She was going to fulfill the prophecy that she was destined to accomplish. She didn't go this far just to fall short on her task. The hammer thundered yet again, the weapon falling down as fast as a lightning strike. Yet for some reason, she saw something stopping her from accomplishing her goal. A string was attached to the hammer, something that she immediately recognized. She felt Mjolnir escape from her grasp, forcefully being removed from her clutches.

"Thor! What the hell is going on around here?!" She watched Spider-Man, who she still remembers as Peter Parker, questioning the drowned God while Mjolnir was in his hands. A sensation coursed through her entire body, a connection appearing between herself and the hero who currently had her hammer. She was Mjolnir as well and because of now deeming anyone worthy of her, she could see what was of his past. She saw everything, nothing hidden between the connection that she had formed with the hero. "What happened to Broxton?"

"Run away, my friend..." She scoffed at Thor's tenacity to keep going even when there was nothing he could do. Yet, it was the kind of tenacity she also saw in the arachnid theme hero. Watching the past of the hero, made her, the God of Hammers, reevaluate if what she was doing was really what she had to do. It was her destiny, written in the cosmos and in books of old. Yet, she wanted to defy fate itself, to be beside the hero that had unconsciously captivated her. "I will handle this-"

"Are you out of your mind?! You can't even stand up!" She stared back at the arachnid hero, her voice as silent as ever. She just stared; her white eyes concentrated on the figure that still had her hammer in his hand. She even saw the man give the hammer a few spins, as if he was trying to find a way to adapt himself to the hammer in question. He carefully positioned himself in between herself and Thor, protecting the god in question. "I'll handle this. You get to Asgard and heal yourself"

"My friend..." She stopped her inactiveness in this bout, her mind reminding her of the challenges of old. She smirked, extending her hand to recall her hammer back to her. She was finished getting everything she needed. The interesting way that his powers work fascinated her beyond belief. To be in the hands of a warrior that, if he ever so wanted, could evade every single attack directed at his body, was something that she could only dream of. So she acted, swinging her hammer straight at the face of the red and blue hero. And as predicted, he swiftly evaded her attack and even dodged the lightning that followed.

"Go now, Thor!" She even noticed just how the man who had imprisoned her in the hammer, Odin Borson, appeared right behind Thor. She snarled at the man, though couldn't demonstrate her anger at being imprisoned because of a swift kick to her face by the hero who held her hammer mere moments ago. "Keep your eyes on me, livewire. You don't want to be out of juice so soon into the battle, do you?"

"We shall see who will prevail, Spider-Man" She felt excitement coursed through her entire body, she had been unable to hit him, even when she was attacking him with strikes that were faster than light. She remembers seeing the arachnid take down a herald of Galactus, but never would she expect to experience such prowess right in front of her eyes and against herself. A palm strike impacted her chest, making her gasp slightly. But it was the moment she needed to electrify the arachnid hero.

"Fuck! That sting!" She heard him curse, a myriad of feelings coursing through her body as excitement continued its original destination. She had forgotten about Thor, about her destiny and even about the insufferable Odin. All she could focus on was on the arachnid hero, that was making her relive the excitement that she deep inside waited for. The elation of war and carnage, a battle that she could not win even with being a god. "But do not think I am-"

"This is far enough, Spider-Man" She spoke, her lightning slowly disappearing into the hammer. She approached the man, who still was prepared for any action she might make. It only made her increase her adoration she already had for the man, going for the kill. "I have finally found what I have been waiting for, even if I am not following the order of destiny" She grabbed the man's face with both of her hands and kissed him on the lips. The mask might have been in between their lips, but she did not care. Her action was all that she needed him to see. "Keep my hammer with you at all times, Spider-Man. I will protect you every time you are in need of me"

These were her last words before she fully disappeared into the hammer. She fully felt the connection between herself and the hero once again. And while mostly it was because she wanted to be with Spider-Man, she couldn't help but think what would be Thor's reaction to seeing the arachnid hero now be the only one capable of wielding her power. She smiled as she rested, her might not being called upon the hero. She knew that he would never use her in any shape or form that would end up in carnage, but she was prepared to expect many new opponents that will be sure to make up for the lack of chaos. Of that, she was sure of it, her mind recalling all the various villains that the man had to face on his own. She could hardly wait to let her wrath upon those who dared oppose the one she has chosen to be her king.