Sting to the Heart (Elaine Coll, aka Scorpia)

"So, are you going to tell me where the device is?" Peter Parker, currently in his outfit as Spider-Man, sighed for the umpteenth time in the past hour. He looked at the female in his webs, interrogating her for quite some time while getting the same kind of reaction from her.

He looked around him, the Bar with No Name had been trashed left and right by him. Villains had either left in a hurry or were knocked down and webbed up on the floor. The only ones who were even conscious right now were himself and Elaine Coll, one of his villains calling herself Scorpia.

"Go straight to hell, bug!" She spat, and the only thing he could even do was sigh once again. He was getting impatient with Elaine, the dark haired female was making his patience run thin. All he wanted to do was retrieve whatever she had stolen from the Baxter Building, return it to Susan and rest on his comfortable bed. But she was making things way harder than they should have been in the first place. "I-I'm not telling you shit!"

"You know what... I had enough of your bullshit" He growled out, his anger showing. It was then that he saw her widen her eyes a bit in fear. He could even hear one of the waking villains yell something. He glanced back, looking at just how Mysterio was desperately trying to get away from his prison. "You will tell me what I want or else"

"Tell him, bitch! He is going to kill us all!" One of the many imprisoned villains yelled, making Peter glare at him. He saw just how the villain immediately shut his mouth, his eyes widening in fear just to see the expressionless mask of the arachnid hero.

"The next one who speaks out without me asking him or her a question, will tangle from the top of the Chrysler building until the web gives out" His voice went from annoyed to outright furious. He just wanted to be done with everything. He had the crappiest of weeks and Susan had to come and make it even more crappy. He knew that what happened between himself and the Fantastic Four was mostly his fault, but it was not alright that they treated him as if he was a complete stranger. "Now Elaine... Tell me where it is?"

"I-Is i-in the t-tail!" She stuttered out, her face paling considerably. But Peter could also see that while most of her skin was getting pale, her cheeks were a dark red. He raised a brow, the mask emitting his realization through the lenses. He already had enough from Lorina and Felicia having a love and hate relationship with him, he really did not need another female added to that category. "T-There is a c-compartment i-in it"

He stayed quiet, walking towards her and immediately checking the mechanical tail she used in her outfit. He quickly found the compartment, with the device hidden away right there. He took it, pocketing it away in one of his compartments in his belt. It was how he even had pockets to still have his own phone on his person.

"Good..." He was about to leave, his eyes with a bit more joy in them. But he watched the female looking at him with needy eyes. He groaned in his mind, his fear turning into reality as he now had another female not only after his skin but after his privates as well. "What do you want, Elaine? I am in a hurry and I have no time for jokes"

"I..." He watched her blush quite profoundly, her eyes avoiding even looking at him. He just stared at the villainess, seeing her fumbled over her words as she tried to put words for her answer. "I've heard something from Lorina... Is it true?"

"What of it?" He growled loudly, ignoring the scream of fear he heard from behind him. He did not have time to answer fifty questions. He was in a bad mood and all he wanted to do was get a good night's sleep.

"W-Well... Maybe-"

"You know what... I have had it!" He picked up Scorpia, her eyes growing in fear. Yet he could see that her cheeks only darkened even further because of his actions. "I am going to take you with me" He did not care for whatever she may want or need to do. He just wanted to sleep. Though even he knew that he had to let go of his anger first before he could even begin to sleep peacefully. "And I don't want a word out of you"

He did not hear anything from her, but the slow movement from her head against his back and the slight shakiness from her body was enough answer in his opinion. He was definitely not patient as before, his patience had run thin the second he left the Baxter Building to go and trash the Bar with No Name all by himself.

"Also..." He started, his eyes watching the villains. He knew that they were already awake, and would have heard his words from before. "If I see any of you doing anything bad..." He glared, making Shocker shriek in fright on the back of the bar. He did not care about anyone here. He would injure them without belief. "The police will be confused if they need to get you to a hospital, or to the morgue"

He was met with silence, something he appreciated a bit. Finally some quiet in the hellish place. He scoffed passing besides Bullseye though not before he heavily stomped on the man's face, knocking him out once more. With his statement being made, he left the bar with Scorpia right on his back, who had not even uttered a single word.

"And you..." He could hear her gulping, her trembles returning slightly. He did not care what he may do today. He had already had intercourses with a few of his female villains in the past, so doing it again with another one was the least of his worries. He was going to practically take his frustration on her. But he couldn't care less. He was going to do whatever he wanted for once in his life as Spider-Man. "You will help me calm my frustration, and you won't have any say in it"

He started swinging, his eyes already locked on a few key buildings that he knew that would lead him faster towards the apartment he now owned. He could return the device in the morning, because he was going to do whatever he wanted right now. And that meant letting Scorpia know her place.