Seeing the Truth (Sif the All-Seeing)

Light blue eyes shone with infinite wisdom as the woman watched carefully all around her. Her sight was as clear as day. It has been some time since she had the chance to see the truth behind everything. Her sight was endless, even capable of watching the entire cosmos even when her eyes were closed. She was calmly watching every realm in her own reality, though she always ended up watching someone at the end of the day.

Sif could only give out a small smile on her red lips as she could see all of the adventure of one peculiar hero she had her eyes on for quite some time. The media, alongside the comments that she had gathered before getting this new power to oversee everything, had made her misjudge someone with the heart of a true hero. She was ashamed of herself for that, so she made it her duty to carefully watch the hero from time to time.

The sheer will that the man oftenly demonstrated made her realize that if he was ever to die, that he would go straight into Valhalla. Her heart throb for about a second at the thought of the hero dying. She didn't want to see it, even with her new power that was previously held by Heimdall. She just distracted herself further into her current sights, watching as the hero battled through every adversity.

"Such a warrior... a hero, doesn't deserve this treatment..." Sif thought as she continued to watch everything. Past and present, she could see it all. The future was always a mystery because it was ever changing, but she didn't care about what may or may not happen. All she needed was to live the moment. A moment that she may decide for herself and not for destiny.

Ever since gaining her new sight, she has watched as the hero that had robbed her of her duties more times than not. There was not a moment in her watchful duties that she wouldn't use to keep an eye on the hero. She couldn't help it, it was like there was some sort of attraction from her towards the hero, and it scared her.

It scared her because her previous relationship was with the current King of Asgard, Thor Odinson. The two of them may have ended things on a friendly matter, but it didn't mean that it didn't hurt at first. And while she was getting slightly closer to Beta Ray Bill, someone worthy of Mjolnir and the current owner of Stormbreaker, it was only in a friendly manner. Her attention was solely focused on the midgardian hero.

Her cheeks turned a slight pinkish hue as her thoughts began to go elsewhere. Moments were she and her hero would just pass time together. Other thoughts went towards her marrying the hero in question. And most of her thought went into the creation of a family with the hero she had her eye on. She knew that she would never be able to be with him, as it was her sole duty to watch and protect all the realms.

"It seems that you are in conflict with thy feelings, Lady Sif" The woman opened her eyes slowly, she saw her king walking towards her from a mile away, she was able to see everything. And while her thoughts were still on a certain hero, she knew that when she was visited by the king himself, it meant something important.

"My king..." Sif bowed slightly. She immediately saw that Thor made a frown on his face, seemingly for watching a friend bow to him. And while she knew that she could stop doing so, she still does it just to annoy Thor. It was rarely now that she could get something out of the King because of all of his work as the new King of Asgard, so she used every opportunity to get a reaction out of him. "I have been waiting for thee to arrive"

"You have... haven't you" Thor's snarky remark, made Sif smile a bit. It was moments like this that made her forget just for a brief moment that she was the new guardian of the Bifrost. "Thought I have told you many times to stop bowing to me" Sif stood straight as Thor finished his words. The reunion between friends was nothing of what Sif had been waiting for. It was nice to not be talking about their duties once in a while. Though it was then that she could see how Thor's face changed to a worried one, something which brought worry into her being. "Do you wish to tell me what is thee in such a state?"