Remembering a Forgotten Love (Medusalith Amaquelin, aka Medusa)

Sitting on a quite large throne was the Queen of the Inhuman race, Medusalith Amaquelin, watching a pendant, which had two pictures inside of it, on her hands. One of the pictures was one which had both herself and Blackagar Boltagon, her ex-husband; and the other picture was of their son. She couldn't believe he would go against her back and release the Terrigen Mist all over Earth. She couldn't believe that he would hide the fact that he knew where Thane, the son of Thanos, was. And most of all, she couldn't believe that he was the perpetrator of the disappearance of their son.

It has been days since she divorced Blackagar, and the only thing she has done was watch the pendant on her hand. Tears streamed down her face, the tears have been falling since she started looking at the pendant in her hands. But she was not crying for Blackagar, never in her sane mind would she ever feel bad or sorry for him again, but it was their son which brought tears to her face. She still could remember when they had to kill her son, who had been a weapon of Kang the Conqueror, thanks to, once again, Blackagar's poor decisions.

She closed the pendant and tried to stop crying. It will not help her at all for her to be this way. She now needed to be strong for her race, but in her heart she knew that it was a futile fight.

"How can many heroes deal with this kind of fallout... I..." Medusa thought as her mind wandered through all the scenarios she had seen over the years. But most of all, she had remembered one of the heroes that helped her against the bird people or the avians.

Spider-Man, the hero from New York city. The one who had helped her, even though it was clearly obvious that he was interested in her. It confused her though, the familiarity of how he acted towards her, made her feel fuzzy. It was a feeling she wished it would be hidden for more time, but it was there nonetheless.

It was then that she heard a snapping noise inside her mind, as memories she thought that have never happened came to light. Her eyes widened in shock as she put her hands on her mouth.

"Spidey..."

Flashback

"Do you have to go?" Spider-Man asked as he and Medusa were holding hands. Medusa's transport was behind her. He wanted her here with him...

"I must return to my own people where I belong" Medusa stated, closing her eyes as she also wanted to be near the hero as well. The team-up they both did to stop the Wizard had made her fall even harder for the arachnid hero. "But you could come with me!" Her eyes opened, hope shining through her eyes as she looked at Spider-Man.

"This is where I belong..." The sad tone that left Spider-Man's mouth made Medusa give out a small smile. She wanted to be with him so very much, this departure was sure to hurt her a lot.

"Then... Farewell-"

"I trust you now" Spider-Man was going to reveal himself to her. She remembers how she tried to know the man behind the mask, and how she didn't want to even look at him earlier that day because he didn't reveal it. She did want to know the man, but she trusted him as well. She will not ask more of him.

"I do not care what you look like under your mask" Medusa said as she stopped Spidey's hands from revealing the face of the man before her. She closed her eyes as she manipulated part of her soft hair to also act as a blindfold.

Spider-Man didn't hesitate to take his mask off, revealing himself to be Peter Parker. He wanted to show her who he was, that she knows his identity so they could enjoy their final moment together before probably not seeing each other again.

His eyes couldn't help but admire Medusa's body. The beautiful frames of her body, the soft yet deadly hair and her luscious red lips. All were for him to admire and enjoy for the first and last time in his life.