War to Your Heart (Brunnhilde, aka Valkyrie)

Brunnhilde, one of the Valkyries tasked with the job of sending heroes towards Valhalla, was covered in extreme amounts of blood. Her attire almost reduced to tatters, with various weapons sticking out of her body. It was a miracle that she was not down for the count, but the adrenaline had her moving forward. Anger at Malekith, who had killed off the rest of the Valkyries.

"Is that all the elves you've got?!" She yelled, her eyes glaring at every single thing that dared to move. She wanted revenge, her friend killed in a battle that started thanks to Malekith's greed. She would not let it go unpunished, even if she had to die as well. "My blade is far too dry!"

She looked around, her sword immediately following her order of cutting down yet another dark elf that was rushing at her with intents of killing her. The swift slash to the neck immediately killed the enemy in front of her. And just seeing that it was not Makekith, made her even more angry.

"Malekith!" She yelled, her sight blurred by rage. She needed the man's head on a silver plate, and watched it get cursed by the All-Father. She would accept anything at this moment, but she thirsted for her vengeance. The thought of being the one to be able to kill Malekith made her happy. It would mean that she didn't have to see him again for the rest of her life. "Stop hiding behind your magic and like a-"

Her words were cut short as she felt a blade stab her from behind. The silent gasp that escaped her mouth released all the anger inside, leaving just numbness in its place. She looked down, the eerie glowing pink-ish blade had her blood. Immediately feeling weak on the knees. She could barely even breathe right.

"Ah, Valkyrie... the last valkyrie" She heard it, the annoying voice of Malekith behind her back. She hated the words that came out of the dark elf. But she couldn't do anything about it. Her knees were already on the rubbled ground, her remaining strength leaving her body. She managed to make a silent sigh, her heart and mind already knowing that this was her fate. "Look at what has become of you" Nothing was stopping the madman in time to save her. And even then, no one was around to save her in the first place. So she closed her eyes, accepting her death. "What's become of your-"

*TWIP*

"Hands of the lady, hippie" Brunnhilde recognized the annoying voice of Spider-Man. How he arrived on time to save her would forever be a mystery, but she was happy that the arachnid hero arrived on time to kick the Dark Elf away from her. She would have chuckled at the nickname the arachnid hero used for the dark elf, but everything hurt. "Ouch... You seriously need some stitches..."

"Thank... You..." She whispered, feeling even weaker than before. It was a miracle that she has not fainted because of bloodlust. Blood escaped from almost every orifice that she had on her body, even her ears and nose were bleeding. But her eyes, while closed, were solely focused on the man. Her entire body was focused on her savior, she would have died if it wasn't for him.

"Don't worry about it, Hilde" Spider-Man glanced towards the villain, looking just how the villains escaped into the shadows and through the rubble. He just sighed in relief, not really wanting to face the dark elf with the heroine almost bleeding to death. "Come..." He knelt down a bit, moving her arms across his neck to be able to carry her. Getting up, he managed to help Valkyrie stand up. But he could easily notice that she was in pain. "Let's get you patched up"

Time Skip

Spider-Man swung through the city, his mind focused on trying to help everyone he could. The war that Malekith had created against the nine realms had finished, but the effects of those battles were still lingering through the city. He quickly dropped down to the ground, noticing that civilians were trying to move something.

"Here... Let me help" Peter commented, easily moving the car out of the way, revealing a sickly poor cat underneath the rubble. He smiled behind his mask, because even with all the evil he could see that there were people with big hearts. He saw just how a kid took the cat on a caring hold, before he waved at the civilians and kept on helping.

"You need help?" Peter looked to the side, looking just how Brunnhilde was looking towards him while riding on her new pegasus, her trusted deceased pegasus having been killed by Malekith. He could notice just how different the asgardian looked his way. She had even joined his team through the nine realms, and he would swear it in Thor's name that she looked outright furious when a female angel and a rogue female dark elf were beside him acting weird. "Morning Star can go quite fast"

"Sure! It will save me some webbings" Brunnhilde smiled slightly as she saw the arachnid hero drop softly behind her over her new pegasus. She didn't wait any longer, turning her head back and giving him a peck on the lips. "B-Brunnhilde?!" She chuckled at the stutter he gave out. She just hummed a bit, her hand patting at her pegasus, Morning Star, side which made her start flying through the city. "W-What was that for?"

"Nothing~" She rolled the word, trying to make sure that he wouldn't notice the sense of superiority she had suddenly felt at this moment. But she had already claimed him as hers, the kiss being more than enough in her mind. But she should definitely make sure that he knew that he was hers just as she had decided that she was his. "Just felt like kissing you"

The trip through the city went peacefully, both heroes helping the city recuperate from the damage it had received from the war Malekith created. But in the mind of the last valkyrie laid one thought only. And that thought was concentrated on the arachnid hero, and just what she was planning to do to make him see that they belong together.