The Reality I Always Wanted (Wanda Maximoff, aka Scarlet Witch)

"Emma, are you listening?" Stephen Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme, telepathically talked with Emma Frost, the White Queen. Stephen had his eyes closed as he didn't want to see one of Wanda's kids giving him acute glare. Even though these kids were created with Wanda's chaotic magic, Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch, considered them her own flesh and blood.

"Ask her about Xavier. We need to find Xavier" Strange opened his eyes as he looked at Wanda taking care of her boys. The caring look on her face was enough to calm down Stephen, but the problem was not yet solved. All this chaos that was happening needed to stop.

"Wanda, where is Charles-"

*CHUK*

Stephen opened his eyes in shock at what he just saw, not believing it. Wanda also widened her eyes, but she knew that neither her kids nor herself were hit by whatever was directed at them. She slowly turned around, only to see Peter Parker, the Amazing Spider-Man, protecting Wanda Maximoff with his own body. The arrowhead was clearly visible through his chest. Whoever shot at her, wanted her dead for good.

Wanda's kids were shocked as well, but looked more amazed and happy than shocked. Here was someone who really cared for their mother, someone who could make every pain go away. Even being this young, they both understood the immense pain that their mother carried on herself.

It was then she recognized the arrow... it was Hawkeye's arrow. She looked up to see the shocked and teary face of Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye. The archer even lowered his bow as he fell on his knees in shock.

"Heh... You never saw it coming, did ya Robin Hood?" Spider-Man said, joking a bit before he fell to his knees and started to fall to the ground but Wanda captured him in a thankful hold. She concentrated her powers to erase the arrow and reverse the damage done by the arrow. The shock in her face turned into happiness, there was still someone out there that believed in her or at least trusted her.

"Why?! Why?!" Hawkeye shouted, angry at the fact that Spider-Man, a fellow Avenger, was protecting the one who had killed him. Sure he still has some paternal feeling for Wanda, he'd kill for her, but this was not what he wanted!

"You must understand Chickeneye... She is not responsible for any of this'' Everyone, especially Wanda, looked at Spider-Man. His wound already healed and was kneeling right besides Wanda. "She is suffering... Anyone would break if they experienced something like this'' Peter stated. He clearly understood Wanda. He had suffered before, all of the people that he got close to were snatched. Same thing that happened to her biological kids. "You have to understand that Wanda is a very powerful and beautiful woman. Her powers are extraordinary and are increasing everyday, Clint. Do you honestly think she could control them when she is in pain?" Everyone, including Emma who was still hearing the conversation through Strange, began to ponder what Peter had said. Wanda's kids even went towards the man who protected their mother and gave him a hug, which the arachnid hero reciprocated. Wanda smiled at her boys hugging Peter, they looked like father and sons. She blinked, not understanding where that thought came from before looking at Peter. "Believe me... I have been there before"

It was then however, that a huge explosion was heard and all of them watched as Magneto squashed Quicksilver with metallic debris. Everyone was shocked at the actions of Magneto, but none of them were as shocked as Wanda Maximoff. Tears dripped down her cheeks as shock and fear illuminated her eyes.

"NOOOOOO!" The magic construct that Wanda had created disappeared in an instant. Clint, Peter and Strange were now right besides the other heroes, mainly the X-Men, as Wanda levitated down towards her brother. "Brother!"

She watched the body of her brother laying on the ground unmoving, a serious amount of blood piled up right beneath him. Tears dropped down onto Quicksilver's body as she neared her brother's body.