A Marvelous Adventure (Rachel Summers, aka Askani)

"I'm Rachel Summers, in case you've forgotten, and I'm as qualified as Emma to help you with this missing persons thing" Rachel Summers greeted as she watched Spider-Man being directed towards her by Kiden Nixon, She could see how Kiden immediately left after leaving the hero on her watch. Though it was not a problem, they had been expecting Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man, at the school for a while now. She extended her right hand in a greeting position, which the hero responded to, as she held some documents close to her with her left hand.

"Wow" Peter exclaimed as soon as she finished talking. It was like if the past was making its way into Peter's mind because instead of seeing Rachel Summers, he saw Jean Grey. The similarities were obvious to Peter, something that even he couldn't deny. Jean Grey and Rachel Summer would practically pass as sisters if anyone else saw them next to each other. "Anybody ever say you look a lot like-"

"Jean Grey?" Rachel interrupted Peter, seeing him nod a bit at her interrogative. It was actually hilarious the reaction everyone had when they were told of her relationship with Jean Grey. She definitely needed to know the reaction of Spider-Man. Maybe he would say one of his infamous jokes to make her day. "Actually, I'm her daughter from a parallel future timeline. She and Cyclops are my birth parents, but that reality doesn't exist anymore so I mostly just hang out here these days"

"You know what?" Rachel glanced at Spider-Man as the two of them began to walk towards the room that she had previously separated for the hero's appointment. She really was curious as to what he had to say about her relation to Jean Grey. She had heard that some of his jokes are actually pretty good. "Next time somebody said all my clones were far fetched, I'm going to send them over here"

"Ha!" Rachel chuckled at the comment. She understood what the arachnid hero meant. It was a slight jab at her whole origin story about being even weirder than the origin of the clones of Spider-Man, but it was a funny one. She had already been inside of Peter's mind, with his permission of course, and she had seen almost everything that had happened to him... including what had happened with all of his clones. "You're funny"

"Thank you! I have even more joke schedules at eight at night, I hope you are able to hear them" Rachel giggled a bit as she directed Spider-Man to the room that they were going to talk in. She remembered the feeling she felt when she saw Peter's mind for the first time. She couldn't help but blush at the pureness of the soul that the man had hidden within. She hoped that she was able to get to know the man even more, but sadly he was married to Mary Jane Parker.

She stopped outside of the room that had been reserved for this meeting between herself and Spider-Man. She looked at Peter, and could see how he was raring to get this over with so he could get on with what he was doing in life. She gave a hidden sigh, internally hoping to spend time with the man even more but she knew that it could never happen, once more remembering his marriage to Mary Jane Parker. So without any more hesitation, Rachel opened the door. She entered alongside Peter and immediately sat down on the two chairs that were there for the two of them.

"Did you remember the piece of jewelry we asked you to bring?" Rachel asked as She could imagine Spider-Man blinking twice before he started to search through his Spider-Man suit. She sighed a bit, a possible memory being created in her mind as she started to fantasize a reality with the wallcrawler, a reality she immediately crushed. She had a job to do here and she couldn't get distracted. "Jewelry seems to work best when we're trying to find a woman for some reason. Nobody really knows why"

"Sure..." Peter said, slightly confused. Sure he had heard this being told to him before he even arrived at the school, but hearing it again made him even more confused. What had jewelry that any other piece of clothing didn't have? It didn't matter to him in the end, he just wanted to find Aunt May and see if she was alright. "I got her old engagement ring here"