A Psychic Experience (Elizabeth Braddock, aka Captain Britain)

The night of New York City was illuminated by the lights that the buildings provided. But we see the hero known as Spider-Man, swinging through the city with only one thought in mind.

"A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter..." Peter Parker, the man behind the mask, thought as he kept swinging. The repetitive thought was in the mind of the web-slinger as he shot out another web from his web shooter.

*KRASH*

"Huh?" Spider-Man muttered in confusion as he heard a loud crashing sound coming from the building that had written 'Japan, UPS'. Peter rolled his eyes behind the mask as he redirected himself towards the building.

"Ah, jeez..." Spider-Man muttered as he web the nearby building before letting go of the web. Seeing a part of the roof made of glass, he began to fall. "Well, it's certainly not the time to not do something stupid" He said before crashing through the glass.

"There's no need to fear..." Spider-Man began to say in a crouching position, only to be shocked at who he just saw. Elizabeth 'Betsy' Braddock also known as Psylocke was there watching him with wide eyes, the same as a group of Japanese men that looked like they were part of a mafia thanks to their expensive tuxedo they were wearing.

"Whoa" The web-slinger muttered in shock as he then began to watch the action begin anew.

"You could help, you know" Psylocke said in a slight irritated voice. Don't get her wrong, she didn't have anything against Spider-Man, but entering the conflict and not doing anything to help was taking it to the limit.

"Right" Spider-Man said before pressing his web shooters and shooting out a web. He propelled himself forward.

"Two patented face-kicks, coming up!" The hero said, dropping two men with a split kick. Betsy had seen the kick from the corner of her eyes, and gave a slight smirk. Her face turned back into an angry one. Psylocke gave one of the men a bear fist to the chin as Spider-Man gave an uppercut to another.

"Nicely done"

"Thanks" Spider-Man replied before grabbing the heads of two men and smashing them together. "And I gotta say, we don't make that bad of a-" He was cut short when he saw that Psylocke had her left hand on the neck of one of the men. She put her right fist close to the man's head and began to search for the memories that she needed.

"Hey, what are you doing to that guy's head?" Spidey asked as he watched what looks to be a painful seizure done to the head.

"Where is she?!

"What're you doing?" Spider-Man asked once more, only to be ignored once again.

*KLICK*

"Klick? Klick's no good" His spider-senses were furiously warning him about something. It was just then that he looked towards what seemed to be a down man throwing a grenade with its pin removed.

"GRENA-" Spider-Man tried to say, but only got enough time to move Psylocke out of the blast.

*KA-BOOM!*

Psylocke woke up with a headache and ringing ears as she stood up.

"Ow, that surely hurt" Betsy said. "Spider-Man are you-" What she saw made her gasp in horror. Spider-Man had a katana that was impaled through his stomach.

"Oh god... What happened to you?!" Betsy said in fright as she neared the body of Spider-Man.

"Heh... I became an arachnid shish kebab" Spider-Man jokes, only to groan in pain as he tried to get up.

"Hey, hey! What do you think you are doing?! You need help" Betsy tried to get Spider-Man down again, and it was then she was able to look at the area where they were. It was the same place where she was 'torturing' the man to find what she was looking for.