Love Beyond Death (Hela Lokisdottir)

"Where am I?" The voice of a man said opening his eyes slowly and standing up trying not to fall. When his vision finally cleared he saw that he was in a place where all the terrain was rocky and the sky was almost dark purple, also that he was still wearing his red and blue suit but not his mask. He was Peter Parker, the hero known as Spider-Man.

"Wow! I'm definitely not in New York any longer!" Peter joked a bit before his eyes narrowed a bit as he began to recall what had happened. "Well Parker, what is the last thing you remember? Carnage was free, again and tried to dominate the city. The Avengers were weak, Cassidy was going to kill Tigra and... I died..." Peter slowly realized that he was in fact dead. He remembered the agonizing pain when Carnage's saber pierced him through the chest as he protected one of his teammates. "And I killed him with a bomb" Peter couldn't help but shiver. Even if he knew that it was a bad choice in his part to kill the villain, he knew he had made the right choice. At least Kassady wouldn't antagonize anyone else. Peter shook his head, stopping his thoughts about what had happened and began to look at his surroundings.

"And I suppose this is heaven... or rather hell. I guess blowing someone up, still being a maniac like Carnage, doesn't get you on the Saint Peter's-"

"How interesting" said a seductive voice behind him. Peter turned around as quick as he could to see a woman, who had pale skin, black hair that gently fell to her knees, and lips that were painted a strange greenish-black color. She wore a long green dress that did not hide her gigantic cleavage. The dress had long slits along both sides of the waist to show her legs and she wore a kind of helmet with a mask with 3 long horns on each side along with a mask that covered his eyes a blazing green. She was sitting on a kind of rock throne with her legs crossed. "Greetings, Spider-Man"

"You're Hela..." Peter said, making the goddess in front of him smirk at his words. She remembers him from their brief encounter in the Secret Wars a long time ago and ever since that day, the arachnid hero had drawn her interest. It wasn't long until the hero also gained her father's approval by saving one of his demigods. "So I am in Helheim..."

"I see you know where we are..." Hela stood up as she began to walk around the hero. She caressed him over and over his entire body. She didn't leave space for denial on his part. Not that she would allow any of it from his side. She already had him in her grasp and she wasn't letting go. "I like someone that is smart~" Hela said in a seductive voice, making the fallen hero blush and have a shiver go down his spine. The Goddess of Death had completely enjoyed the hero's reaction and she knew that if her plan worked as she wanted, she was getting something worthwhile. "Let me officially introduce myself. I am Hela, daughter of Loki, the Asgardian Goddess of Death and we are in Helheim, my kingdom"

"So... Care to tell me why am I here in Helheim?" Peter questioned with narrowed eyes as the smirking woman. He felt uncomfortable with the way the woman was staring at him. It was as if she was violating him with her sight, because he was sure that her eyes hadn't looked anywhere else than his person. "When I probably should be in Valhalla?"

"Because I willed it for you to come to my domain, instead of falling at the clutches of the Valkyries" Hela stated, making Spider-Man hummed a bit at the information. If Hela wanted him in Helfheim, then what did he have that she wanted? She obviously wanted something from him, but the question was... What does Hela need from him? "And because you have drawn my interest ever since we met in the heart of battle"

"You mean in that war?" Hela nodded as her eye still roamed over the athletic muscles of the hero. She licked her lips as she was savoring the sight of the hero. She actually was restraining herself from actually doing what she already wanted to do with the man in front of her. She had to be patient and then she would be able to act upon her desires. "Yeah... There is something you are not telling me. Get own with it, lady"