Stretching Towards the Light (Kamala Khan, aka Ms. Marvel)

"Well... It's been real, kiddo " Kamala Khan, the heroine known as Ms. Marvel said. Though in reality, it had been Peter Parker, better known as the Amazing Spider-Man. A mishap occurred in a fight against the Jackal which left our two heroes switching bodies from time to time. Though they had found a way to fix it, it may leave them with no recollection of what they experienced. "And I've gotta say... You've been a pretty good Spider-Man"

"And you've been a good Ms. Marvel" The real Kamala Khan said from the body of Peter Parker. She never would have expected for the hero to be actually the man who had worked on Horizon Laboratories. And the man she had been fantasizing for quite some time. She would often write stories about Spider-Man being in a relationship with Carol Danvers, but she was really looking forward to writing one with herself.

"Man... I am going to miss your mom's cooking" Peter said, already whining inside of the head of Kamala. The food that the mother of the young heroine was amazing, and probably giving Aunt May's cooking a run for its money. He had to admit that the female in his body ate like a queen as far as he was concerned.

"I'm going to miss the chance to make horrible, terrible puns" Kamala jokes a bit, a slight jab towards the male in her body. She and most of the heroic community agreed that Spider-Man's puns were horrible and without any sense of humor. Though she had to admit that when she was not the one receiving the comment, it was funny to see the villains rage over a single pun. "I feel like I should have taken advantage of that more"

"You know. You still can-"

"Yeah, no" Kamala could see the smirk he created while using her face. She had gotten closer to the man, realizing that there was more to Spider-Man than whatever is being said about him over the newspaper or on the television. He was a man with many difficulties in life, and he still finds time to dress up in his outfit to save lives.

"Listen, after this, I-"

"We will remember..." She said, getting a bit closer to the man that was in front of her. Sure it was confusing in itself because she was actually the man and Peter was the female, but even if they were in each other's body, she was still a female as he still considers himself a male. "You know why?" She raised the mask a bit, just letting him see his mouth and nose. It was a bit strange, not quite used to having a mask over her face. She took his hand with her own, her face turning slightly pink-ish. "Because we always make things work out. So, see you in a second..."

With that, the machine activated, covering the two heroes almost instantly. They didn't say anything, nor did they shout in discomfort. All they did was maintain the hold over their hands and smile at each other as the machine did his work. Both of them knew, at that very moment, that everything would be alright.

Time Skip: Years Later

"And... Done!" Kamala said, happy over the work she had done. She was reading through what she had just finished writing, enjoyment noticeable in her eyes. And while a bit shorter than what she has often written before, she was happy with her current work. "Now for the title..."

"Mama!" Kamala sighed, glancing back to her daughter, who was standing by the door of her room. She smiled a bit, gesturing for her daughter to enter the room. She chuckled slightly, looking just as her six year old daughter wobbled her way towards her, immediately climbing to her lap. "Did you finish it?"

"Of course I did!" Kamala said proudly, a smile over her face as she ruffled softly the darkened hair of her daughter. She maintained her smile a bit longer, enjoying the chuckles that her daughter was making thanks to her actions. "Did you expect anything else?"

"I thought Mama would still be thinking about what to write..." The bluntness of her daughter was an arrow to the heart. She even dramatically flinched back, holding her heart as she glanced at her daughter. She honestly would have been pulling at her own hair if she didn't remember the happiest moment in her life. "Did Papa helped?"

"Your Papa definitely helped, Maira" Kamala whispered, hugging her daughter close to her chest. She was looking at her work, her mind still thinking over which title she should even give to her current work. But it was then that something hit her, making her type a few things before standing up with her daughter still in her grasp."Now, do you want ice cream?"

"Please!" Kamala chuckled a bit. Maira Parker-Khan was her pride and joy. And she would do almost anything for her baby girl. She glanced back at her work, her eyes lingering at the title she had chosen for the unpublished work. It was their story, just how everything started for the two of them. "Can Papa come with us?!"

"I'll be sure to ask him, sweety" Kamala stated before exiting the room. She was happy and had the perfect life alongside the ones she loved. Nothing would be able to bring her down, and villains had tried. But she had become a very stubborn heroine, which made her quite famous. But the support that she enjoyed the most was the one her daughter would give her each and every single day.

Though the computer was forgotten inside the room, the electronic device still showcased the work that Kamala had finished. But the most interesting part was the title that she had chosen for the unpublished story on her computer. In big black colored font, the title 'Stretching Towards the Light' could be seen. The story being the origin of the love between Kamala Khan and Peter Parker, Ms. Marvel and Spider-Man.