The Moon's Beauty (Karla Sofen, aka Moonstone)

High up in the skies, a blonde haired woman was looking for something... or rather, someone. She was Karla Sofen, villainess known as Moonstone, and she was on the search for the one that had not left her mind since she laid her eyes on him. She was frantically searching for him, left and right she moved her head as she kept on her search.

Though it didn't take long until her eyes landed on the man that had captivated her ever since she laid her eyes on him. His red and blue suit soared through the city as he swung into the direction of danger. His muscle rippled with every movement he made. And the concentrated look that his mask shows was enough for Karla to blush madly at the sight.

She had fallen head over heels for the arachnid hero of New York City, Spider-Man. She didn't know how or why, the only thing she knew was that her heart and mind agreed in that declaration. She had tried many times in the last to be with him but every time he thought that she was there to attack him, so they always seem to fight each other. It made Karla lose most of the time because she enjoyed that time alone with him.

But then that day came... the day that she hated with every fiber in her body. Her rival, Carol Danvers, had stolen Spider-Man away from her. She was so angry that she annihilated her office. Nothing survived her anger that day, and she couldn't even see him before her mind reminded her that he was with Ms. Marvel, now Captain Marvel.

But with bad news there must always be good news, and those were that Captain Marvel ended Spider-Man the day she left for space to join the Guardians of the Galaxy. She was tempted to follow her and beat the hell put of the blonde heroine, but she decided against it. She preferred to be near the object of her love instead of the one that always thwarted her plans.

"The day is near..." She muttered with a slight grin on her face. Her cheeks were pink as she watch her hero swing away, until she wasn't able to see him any longer. "The day that you will know my feeling for you. I just hope I get the chance to show them to you..."

Time Skip; With Peter Parker

Peter Parker just sighed as he entered his apartment after a day of protecting New York City. Unknown to the majority that knew him, he was the arachnid hero called Spider-Man. For over ten years he had protected the streets of New York and he could say without any question that his life had turned upside down because of his powers. And while he wouldn't change the past, there were many things that he regretted not having down in his life.

He threw himself into his own bed, his eyes closed as he began to reminisce. His private life was turn upside down, the little friends he had turned into either enemies or acquaintances. Relationship were broken while others turned even stronger than before. His heroic life was trouble after trouble, since he couldn't even get a full day of rest before his heroic complex would make him try and save as many people as he could. This made him gain a lot of villains across the world and even outside of Earth. And while he gained friendships with other heroes, he couldn't really call what he had with other heroes friendship. Finally, what impacted him the most... his love life. Every time he would seem to find the one for him, something had to happen with either his private or heroic life that would affect what he had with his significant other.

"The world really hate me, doesn't it?" Peter said to no one in particular since he was alone. Alone... that word could fully explain how he felt throughout his entire life. Even if he had people there for him, he knew that he couldn't... shouldn't involve those near him into his problems. The last time he did so, he almost lost Aunt May for good and he really didn't want to go through it again. "Do I even get to be happy?" Peter knew the answer to that question very well. Many time he had asked it, only to answer it himself. The answer was always worth it, but the risk were always there. "As long as everyone is save and happy, my suffering is worth it..."