Howling at Night (Lissa Russell, aka Were-Demon)

"It is futile, Costumed One..." Spider-Man had been evading the attacks of the man he just knew as Jack. The man was friendly enough but when he transformed into what appeared to be a werewolf, then all bets were off. Jack seemed to be a whole different person when he transformed. And the man calling himself Moondark, had Jack under his influence. "The Shaggy One shall tear the truth from you!

"Oh yeah?" Spider-Man had enough, tired of just evading the attacks from Jack and just acting as if he didn't have any other choice. He took Jack by the shoulders, tossing him to the side and rushing at the villain playing with the both of them. "Then suppose we remove your control..." Peter Parker, the man behind the mask of Spider-Man, jumped and delivered a double kick to the chest of the man. Moondark was sent backwards thanks to the force of the kick. "And see what happens!"

"No!" Peter watched as the villain struggled against the mist. The man was making many erratic movements, and Peter would have swore that the mist seemed to be consuming the man whole. "Not into the Mist of Passage!" Peter shot his brow up, his sight focused on the mist around. He even had to take a couple of steps back, just to avoid being caught up by the mist. He really didn't need to get caught up in whatever that mist was. "No~!

"Well... That's over-"

"My head..." Peter immediately turned around his lenses widening in shock as he saw the blonde haired female start to drop down to the ground. He rushed at her, catching her in his arms as he saw the woman begin to recompose herself. "It aches..." It was then that he saw her eyes, the most beautiful blue eyes he had seen in his life. Her eyes were like sapphires, deep as the sea, and Peter could help but be drawn to the. "Thank- Who are you?"

"He is Spider-Man, Lissa" Peter glanced back, letting go of the woman he now knows to be called Lissa. He watched as Jack, who was missing his shirt yet again, walked towards them. Jack smiled at his direction, sending a thankful look towards him, before the man hugged his sister. "But how are you? You stood there doing nothing"

"I... don't remember..." Lissa said, her eyes looking a little unfocused. She kept glancing towards the other male in the room and she didn't even know why. And while the headache was relatively better, it still hurt. "The last thing I remember were his eyes..." She shivered at that bit. She hated feeling vulnerable, but she didn't have the same powers her brother did. Which made her a simple civilian. "And then the next thing I know is that I am in Spider-Man's arms"

"Well... the two of you are safe. And I must be on my way" She looked at the arachnid hero, his mask showing what she believed to be a sincere expression. She smiled at the hero who saved her and her brother. She really had to thank him somehow. "You can take care of things, right Jack?"

"Of course. Thank you for your help, Spider-Man" Lissa didn't know just how to even mutter anything at all to thank the man in the costume. He was close to leaving the two of them and she had yet to react apart from answering her brother's question.

"Then with your per-"

"Wait!" She jogged forward, only stopping when she was in front of the hero. Her actions not only surprised her own brother, but the hero in question. Her rosy lips were kissing his cheek, a very noticeable mark over his mask as she gained a smile at seeing her actions. "Thank you for saving me, Spider-Man"

"It's my job" With that said, she watched the hero swing away from the room. She ignored the constant questions that her brother was asking her, her mind only thinking about one thing in specific. The hero known as Spider-Man had already invaded her mind and she was sure that sooner or later, he would invade her heart as well.

Time Skip

Lissa Russell lived a very eventful life since being rescued by the Amazing Spider-Man. From finding out that she was also affected by the curse of their family, to having her transformation mutated into being half lycan and half demon. The media had opted to call her the Were-Demon, something she was not opposed to.

But gaining the curse of her family meant even more to her than ever. It managed to reunite her with her hero, with her curse recognizing the man as not only her hero, but a worthy partner to have. So she did everything in her power to have the man as hers and hers alone, even fighting against various heroines in the arachnids life to make a statement.

"I'm home!" Lissa Parker-Russell was due to be married to Peter Parker in about a month or so. Thanks to her senses, she had been able to discover who was the man behind the mask. And let's just say that she fell in love with him all over again. Just looking at the struggles he went through to care for his elderly aunt made her want to help him as well. "Nina! How'd my beautiful baby wolf?"

"I helped mama!" Nina Parker was just four years old, and she was their treasure. Even if both of them were not married yet, she got careless one night and ended up pregnant. Safe to say that it was the best mistake of their life. Because Nina completed both of them.

"That is great to hear!" Lissa smiled at her husband to be, just as he smiled right at her. She just kept enjoying the father and daughter moment in front of her. She was happy that she met him that night. Because she wouldn't know where she would be if she didn't met him that night.