On Film (Screwball)

"There..." Peter Parker landed on a rooftop, his eyes over the wall. It was late at night, his patrol almost coming to an end. He had been busting some sick game that Screwball, one of his many female villains, had done all over New York. She had put up a projection of her logo on various parts of the city, and it was his job, as always, to put an end to her sick game. "Another Screwball projection..."

He sighed, looking around just in case the crazy female decided to ambush him. His day had been hectic and all he wanted to do was head back to his apartment. He was tired, and even if he wanted to watch over New York for the entire day, he was no god. He needed to sleep as well.

"Is it sad that I find validation in acing this lunatic's challenges?" He was talking to himself, making him slightly second guess who was the crazy person during this ongoing challenge. He sighed, his body numb from swinging left and right. Though he was wondering where the female villain was. "Cause I really do..."

He stood in front of the projection, nearing his hand to the camera. He needed to be done with this sick challenge, people needed rest and so did he. Though he did stop mere centimeters away from the camera, his gut telling him that something was going to happen. And he was thankful for the gut feeling, because seconds later his Spider- Sense flared loudly.

*BAMF*

"Crap..." Peter cursed, his sight white as snow as his ears rang. He was moving instinctively, trusting his sixth sense to avoid whatever was targeting him. He dodged, moving his feet rhythmically, as if he was dancing. It didn't take long for everything to come back to normal, his eyes narrowing slightly at the villainess that had been a pain during the entire day.

"Oh come on, Spidey!" He narrowed his eyes at the faded purple haired woman. He could see the pout forming around her pink lips. He raised his brow underneath his mask, noticing that the yellow glasses that she was using were different, allowing him to see her entire face... though he could still not recognize the color of her eyes. "It took way too much planning for you to avoid it!"

"Well, if you were not roaming around causing mayhem. I could be resting in my apartment already" Peter scoffed, ignoring the lunatic woman in front of him. Though he could feel her eyes all over his body and it made him slightly shiver. He didn't want to know what she was going to do to him if he didn't foil her original plan. "And what is the deal with the projections? Wanting attention?"

"Maybe~" Screwball trailed off, her tongue licking her lips slightly as she moved in to trap the arachnid hero that would always foil her plans. She had made a poll over her website, to see what she should do next. And it came to a surprise to her when most people wanted her to tell her feelings to the one she loved or was attracted to. So she created this challenge to get Spider-Man's attention. "Why don't you stay still, hunk~?"

"The fuck..." Spider-Man avoided her tackle, quickly grabbing her by her waist and practically doing a suplex. He tried to not hit her hard, rolling slightly to be able to stand on top of her and hold her down. "Alright... Why all this Screwball? All of this for what?"

"Because I wanted to get your attention" She confessed, her glasses showing her the upvotes she was receiving from the audience that was currently watching her. "I did a poll on my website..." She was already at six thousand nine hundred and ninety-four upvotes, which told her that her fans wanted to really see her confess. "And I had to confess something"

"And that has to do with me, because?" Screwball smirked, her lips widening slowly. She could see the confused expression of the hero, his lenses adapting to show her the expression. It made her want to tell him even without the fan's request. So she acted, trying to not be seen as dangerous just to not trigger his sixth sense.

She pulled up his mask and closed the distance with the arachnid hero. As she moaned, she could see through her half lidded eyes the shocked face of the man she had just kissed. It felt amazing to be able to kiss him. She would have done more, but she didn't want to show her body to the world. That was private, with only possibly Spider-Man having that chance.

"So... What do you think? You liked it?" She licked her lips, still feeling the sensation of kissing the man on top of her. She wanted to do it again, to keep on going and going until she got tired of it. Though she was sure that she was never really going to stop kissing him now that she had tried it. "Because I sure did~"

"You-" Peter was once again interrupted by yet another kiss. He hated when his Spider-Sense didn't warn him of every thing that would approach him, even when it was about anything trivial. His instincts, however, betrayed him, kissing the purple haired villain back.

She was glad that she managed to get him to reciprocate the kiss, her hands already roaming through his back. She was even ignoring the chat of her livestream that her camera was broadcasting. Though she turned it off before it got more steamy. She didn't want to forget and kept on enjoying the kiss with the hero and then everyone saw in compromising positions. She was crazy, but not that crazy.

"So... Really, why was this for?" She heard his gasp, feeling his breath on her chin. It made her shiver, her uncovered cheeks gaining a blush. Her whole body yearned for the arachnid hero still on top of her. And she would make him hers.

"I feel attracted to you... And made a poll if I should tell you or not... Is that enough?" She whispered, her eyes looking straight at the lenses of his mask. Her arms were behind his neck, her hold over him increasing ever so slightly. She didn't need to see his response, she just closed the gap between the two once more. She pleased her fans and got her wish. What else could she really ask for?