A Sensational Success (Jennifer Walters, aka She-Hulk)

Peter Parker, the Amazing Spider-Man was many things. But someone that had to deal with gods and goddesses sure he wasn't. Right now though, he had to be able to protect a close friend by the name of Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk. Both of them were being stared down by a gigantic female with a cat head.

Bastet, the goddess of cats, had chosen She-Hulk as her champion. It was at this point that Spidey was thinking of a way to let everything turn back to normal. And if he could avoid She-Hulk's tail to disappear but that she doesn't have to turn into an obedient servant of the egyptian goddess. The tail looked so cute on She-Hulk, though he didn't comment anything at the risk of his own life. Already threatened by She-Hulk like fifty times in this night didn't help either.

"I think this one's for you" Spider-Man jokes, getting Jen to roll her eyes at Peter's joke. It had been a couple of years back, when Peter had to take care of her as normal Jennifer Walters. It came to a shock to her to see the man she had known since the day she had the chance to know him better, so not as himself that she began to worry and both of them had a heart to heart.

After that day, nothing was the same for Jennifer Walters nor for She-Hulk. As Jennifer, she just wanted to be near the man... feel the warmth he constantly released which made her feel secured. As She-Hulk, she so wanted to kidnap the hero and fuck him senseless, The assertiveness that her She-Hulk persona gave her was the help she needed to get with the wall-crawler. But every time she tried, he had to go solve the problems of the city or something had happened with his aunt that he had to go take care of. And it may seem to stress her out, but she was happy that he ended up choosing that over her... most of the times anyways. It meant that Peter wouldn't change for anyone, that he would continue to be who he was.

"Maybe it is for you, ever think of that?" But right now, even she had a limit. Said limit was reached when an extra appendage appeared on her tail bone. She did blush a bit when Peter saw the tail and called it cute, but she as hell didn't want a tail!

"No way. That's Bastet! Goddess of cats! The devouring one! Head of a cat, body of a woman! And you got the..." Peter rambled on, but when he reached the last part, he quickly stopped before he said anything else. "The thing that must not be said, because then I will become a Spider-Cake on the floor" This made She-Hulk's scowl change into a grin. How she loved that only with a change of her face, she was able to control Peter. It made her quite excited.

"The green one. The green one must serve. She must protect" Bastet stated, signaling She-Hulk with her right hand.

"Told you" Jen scoffed at Peter's obvious remark. She couldn't think of Peter acting serious in one mission, and if he did act serious then she hasn't seen that yet. Don't get her wrong, she has seen a serious Peter, but that is when he is not in his Spider-Man persona. Peter Parker is a slight goofy, nerdy and intellectual person. She was actually attracted more to Peter Parker's personality than Spider-Man's... though she couldn't deny that some of Peter's jokes when he is in his Spidey persona, are really good and would laugh at them. She wouldn't admit it though.

"I already serve and protect" She-Hulk stated. She is a hero for a reason, she has to protect the civilians and serve as an inspiration for other heroes.

"I have delivered my gift unto you" Bastet seems determined to make She-Hulk her champion. "Serve me"

"I really don't think so" With that both Bastet and Jen rush at each other, as Spider-Man went to look for something to finish this without destroying the entire city.

"You will love me as I love you. You will know me as I know you" Bastet stated, making She-Hulk roll her eyes at that. Nobody really knew her, maybe Peter; because he had to take care of her when she was unable to transform into the She-Hulk, and Bruce; because he is her cousin.