Guardian of the Web (Okoye)

"What the..." Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man, was swinging through the city when he saw chaos down in the street. A giant pink amoeba-like weapon was trapping civilians in its clutches, making Peter narrow his eyes. He could hear the panicked voices of the trapped civilians, and could see just how others were trying to help as well. But they only ended up trapped as well.

But the scene that made him more angrier than ever was when he saw innocent kids being swallowed by the weapon. So he acted fast, landing on the top of a yellow car. He was focused, but he could still hear just how they were all panicking.

"Hey, kids! So you found a giant killer amoeba..." He turned around, his voice trying to sound joyful as he began to act. He needed for the kids to feel at ease, to know that he would save them from the weapon that was attacking them. "Last thing you want to deal with after a long day of school, I know"

So Peter began to web up the backs of two kids, immediately escaping from the slime-like weapon. But he could see just how the weapon trapped a couple of civilians who were trying to help. He grew angrier at the slime, trying to act as fast as he could.

"No fair, slimeball!" Peter yelled,webbing up two more civilians. He pulled strongly, liberating the two civilians that had gotten trapped while trying to help. He turned to help more kids, only to hear a scream coming from behind him. He glanced towards the noise, only to find out that one of the civilians he had just liberated had gotten captured once again. "I only have two arms!"

Peter kept on rushing in to save the many civilians that were getting trapped in the slime. He had liberated a lot of civilians by now, acting fast and not letting the amoeba get the best of him. He was acting as fast as possible, reacting to every single detail that was happening around him. Though a slight tendril smacked him in the chest, making him huff slightly in pain.

"I hate my life..." Peter simply reacted, ignoring the aching pain he was currently feeling to be able to save even more civilians. He could see just how most of the civilians had escaped already, with no other civilian trying to help. It was making his job way easier, since he didn't have to be worried about another victim being trapped in the killer amoeba, as he had named the pink slime.

But it was as he continued with his heroics that he could hear an aircraft approaching their location. He didn't care at all, focusing on helping the civilians from the slime that was attacking them. Though he now had enough time to actually see the villain behind everything and if he remembered correctly, the woman was Nakia, a former Dora Milaje who was infatuated with his friend, T'Challa the Black Panther.

"Ah, finally..." Peter recoiled internally, the not so femenine voice disturbing him slightly. He remembered Nakia perfectly, the one time he had to stay in Wakanda for a while she had been the one who had braided his slightly messy hair. But he couldn't recognize her any longer, not with the sudden shift in life she had taken. "My king has come to see me"

"Not King T'Challa" Spider-Man heard a feminine voice, glancing up to the wakandan aircraft. He recognized the language as Xhosa or Hausa, a language he still was unable to learn because of its difficulty. But was happy to see some kind of help in the presence of the female warriors from Wakanda. "Wakanda's other protector. The Dora Milaje!"

Okoye had an amazing morning back in Wakanda. When another Dora Milaje member had told her that the Mimic-27 had been found once more after it had been stolen by the villainous team of Advanced Idea Mechanics, she alongside Aneka and Ayo had sprinted out of Wakanda. Their endeavors had led them towards American ground, but they didn't care. They had one job and one job only, and it was to recuperate the Mimic-27 and contain Nakia for her betrayal.

"Hello, Nakia..." Okoye greeted with a trident in her hand, a weapon that she threw besides Nakia. She could see just how the eyes of her former sister in arms widened in shock. Okoye could tell that she recognized the weapon, Nakua had been one of the best Dora Milaje members before her betrayal. But Okoye had slight hope for the sick woman.