Cosmic Hunger (Gali, aka Galacta)

"Aw~ Why is it so hard to find someone who is worthy enough to be my first herald?!" The daughter of Galactus was walking aimlessly through the streets of New York City. She was given a mission by her father to find people that she could make into her heralds but she has been unable to find people that catch her attention. It was always the same people her father was interested in; Thor, Captain Marvel, and many other heroes and villains. And she wanted to be different, she wanted to become a protector instead of an eater of worlds. But even she couldn't control the hunger she was feeling right now. "I'll keep looking later on... I'm hungry"

She kept on walking, destination in her mind as she began to look for any establishment that served food. She managed to find a hot dog's cart, many people enjoying the food that the vendor was making. So she walked straight at the cart, quickly passing through the people around without disturbing them much. She was really hungry, and the smell was even more tempting than ever before.

"Hi! Can I get a hot dog with everything?!" She was excited to eat the food, and just by watching the man smile at her was enough to make her even more excited about it. She watched carefully as just how the vendor prepared her food, cautiously constructing her food.

"Two dollars, please" The vendor stated, making the woman nod her head. She had been given money by her father and while she was not certain just how much she had, she should be able to have at least two dollars. She grabbed her purse and looked into it. It didn't have much, she didn't need all of the accessories that many women used for their daily lives. She just needed the money for food. So when she looked inside, she only found a simple dollar laying inside.

"I'm-"

"Hey, Stan! I'll pay for her" She turned around, looking at the man who had helped her in her time of need. And what she saw immediately made her widen her eyes. It was Spider-Man, standing on top of the vendor's, Stan's, hot dog cart and giving the man the two dollars she had to pay for. She had taken her hot dog unconsciously, still staring at the hero who also got a free hot dog, probably for helping the man in the past. "Hope you are able to enjoy it. These are the best ones in New York, after all"

*TWIP*

She watched just how the hero swung away, the mask only revealing his mouth as the hero ate the hot dog he had been given. She could only stare at the scene in marvel. She had never thought of Spider-Man when she was actually trying to decide who to pick as one of her heralds. But now that she was really thinking about the arachnid hero, it was the perfect choice. The man had defeated one of her father's heralds many years ago, with only a Klyntar helping him with the job. And it was something she knew that needed more help with the amount of power that her father gives towards his heralds.

"I've finally found you..." She took a bite of her own hot dog, her purple eyes carefully looking towards the direction that the arachnid hero had swung off to. She needed to see him once more, to talk to the man and to see if he would become her herald. She didn't need many heralds like her father opted to have. She just needed one herald, a herald that would be with her in every kind of situation. "My herald..."

Time Skip

"Why can't I find him?!" Gali was really angry, her search for the one that she had chosen to be her herald had seemed to have disappeared from the face of the Earth. She tried searching everywhere and even began to use her cosmic powers to see if she could find him, but she didn't. She sighed as she looked around, her purple eyes looking at the dark skies that the night had created. "Maybe I should-"

"Hey, beautiful~" Gali turned around, her eyes looking straight at two men who were looking at her with lecherous eyes. She noticed instantly what was happening, making her take a step back. She was hungry, her internal cosmic worm never letting her experience the satisfaction it would have to get a full stomach. And she was looking at the two men, unintentionally, with eyes of hunger. She could practically guess the gigacalories the two of them had, and it was very low. "Wanna go somewhere? It could be pretty fun~"