Hunting Hearts (Anastasia Kravinova, aka Kraven the Huntress)

"So... Tell me again why am I chained up?" Peter Parker, also known as the Amazing Spider-Man, was tied with chains that were hanging from the ceiling. He could see, upside down for obvious reasons, the figure of the daughter of Kraven, Anastasia Kravinoff. He was actually fearing what he was going to hear from the woman because this was definitely not her usual. She would have preferred to hunt him in a sick game and gut him as soon as she captured him, but she had just captured him and had only kept staring for what seemed to be more than an hour. "Because Gargan is probably out there wreaking havoc and is surely missing me"

The woman didn't respond, only opted to keep on her previous action of staring at him which made him a bit nervous. It was a shock to actually see someone related to Kraven and who by now hasn't even demonstrated glee in capturing him. And while previous interactions with the woman proved otherwise, it seems that now something had changed and it was what scared him even further. But it was then that he saw the lustful smirk on the woman's face, making him shiver slightly at the facial expression.

"Oh, Peter~" Ana trailed one of her hands over Spider-Man's thigh, while the other hand was already on her crotch. She heard a slight 'Hey!' coming from the arachnid hero but she ignored it. She had gone back to the investigation she did many years ago, analyzing everything once more. Only this time, she deduced that the identity behind Spider-Man was actually Peter Parker, the other male in that apartment many years ago. "You are going to do as I say for how long I want it to be''

"Great... I have been reduced from a prisoner into a slave" Peter groaned as he kept dangling in the air, his head feeling slightly dizzy because of all the blood rushing back into his brain. He watched how the blonde huntswoman looked at him, a smirk on her face as she licked her lips. He needed to get out of his prison and be able to escape from her clutches.

"Don't worry... I'm sure you are going to enjoy it" Anastasia stated, clutching slightly the bulge in his heroic costume. Her smirk widened when she felt the member of the arachnid hero give a pulsating twitch. Her eyes were constantly glancing towards the bulge, enjoying the size it had. "And your body completely agrees with me~"

"You... Are a very sick woman..." Peter simply stated, making the woman's smirk to make itself wider. He looked around, looking for anything that can help him escape from the chains he was attached to. Maybe even do the same thing to the woman who had him in custody, she would probably enjoy it for all he knew. So when the opportunity struck, he knew that he needed to act. "You know that, right?"

"I do... And let me tell ya, lyubovnik" Her native tongue struck her speech. She was way too excited for what she was about to do to the arachnid hero. Her mind was making various scenarios for what she really wanted to do to the man chained to the ceiling. She was already savoring the obligatory pleasure that she was going to be receiving from the hero. "I am proud of it!"

And Peter knew for a fact that the woman was proud of being a psychotic bitch. And while the woman was as psychotic as they came, even he had to admit that she was very beautiful. So, when he saw that the woman was approaching him bit by bit, he sprung into action by breaking the chains with his immense strength. He was very tired and hurt, but the adrenaline from wanting to escape from his captor made him demonstrate enough strength to break free.

"Wha-" Anastasia didn't have the time to react when she was not pinned down by the strong muscles of the arachnid hero. She could feel the hand over her head pushing her down to the floor. Hand being immobilized by the hero's knee and her body being retained by the sheer strength Spider-Man was exerting. And because of all of those previous points, the hidden side of Anastasia Kravinova was revealed.

Her cheeks turned red very quickly, she could already feel the heat all around her face. Her legs were twitching, squirt coming out of her lower lip in sporadics burts. She was already panting in excitement, her mouth twitching slightly as she let out a grunted moan.