Presidential Predicament (Artume)

"And I can't watch all of you at once..." Her voice filled with worry, eyes softening as she. Stared right at the camera in front of her. Artume, the amazonian daughter of Hippolyta and now President of the United States, was finishing a conference stream that she was giving out for the public. Her body slumped against her red chair in slight tiredness. "Trust in our heroes, they will defend you from the atlantean attacks. Citizens of America, stay safe"

With that, the transmission was ended by the crewmembers of the news channel that was broadcasting her speech. She watched tirelessly as each member left her presidential room, leaving her alone in a matter of seconds. She reclined her head against the table, a soft groan leaving her lips as she felt her body spasm from the injuries she still had from the last attack.

Being a villain turned hero and the President of the United States was enough for her. Dealing with the politics was hard enough, so dealing with the attack lead by Namora the Submariner was getting on her patience.

"I really need a break from all this..." She sighed, her head resting over her arms. She didn't know why she even went for the position of president, but she did and now she had to deal with all the responsibilities that went with it. It made her grumpy, more times than not discharging said tension through fights or just trying to fix the mistakes of past presidents.

"I think what you need is a shoulder massage..." She opened her eyes slightly, feeling a pair of strong hands over her shoulders. She would recognize that voice anywhere, just groaning in satisfaction as she felt the strong hands do their work. She let out a silent pant, her cheek tainted in a pink hue as her rosy lips twitched upward. "You have too much tension here, Lady President"

"That is why I have you, Peter" She panted, her eyes looking at her lover, Peter Parker, also known as the Amazing Spider-Man. She was happy to have heard of his intellect when she needed help with some relics. At first, she was enamored with his intellect about the relics she needed. But through their adventure together, she began to appreciate his personality and his body, mainly his body. "Can you go a tad down, my love?"

"Gladly" She shivered in delight, the feeling of his hand coursing through her back made her feel lustful. She had to admit that whoever received a massage from Peter, would fall heads over heels with the man. It was as if he was blessed in his hands.

"Oh god~!" Her eyes were hazy, her hands twitching as she felt her partner's hand roam all over her back. The relief she felt when the pain disappeared was magnificent. She even felt the cold touch of her three piercings she had on her lower lip, her tongue brushing slightly against them. "You spoil me rotten, my love~"

"For you? Anything" She felt herself be picked up from her presidential chair. Being carried by her lover into the white and beige sofa on the corner opposite of the entrance to the room, she snuggled slightly against his buffed chest. She sighed as she heard the calmed beats of his heart, the rhythmic experience making her more comfortable than before. It made her forget the problems, even if it was momentaneously. "How has your day been treating you? Just saw the news group walking to the exit"

"I broadcasted a report on the atlantean attacks, and tried to reassure the citizens would be safe under all of your watch" She immediately felt a migraine coming, the constant reminder that she still needed to find a solution to that problem was irritating. She was thankful that the team she created was making things a bit safer. "I am still shocked that mother blessed yet another statue to make us a daughter"

"I didn't even know she could change her cellular and atomic structure to make her really our daughter" She smiled as she remembered that Diana was helping make a better world. Their daughter, the fifth Spider-Woman, was already making her name known to the world alongside Emma Frost, Laura Kinney and Valeria Richards. And she was really proud of her, the amount of pride reaching unmeasurable levels. "Though I am glad she did it..."

"Me too..." Artume sighed. Her eyes were heavy from all the work she had done. Though receiving a kiss on her forehead, the same location she had a sigil tattooed into her, from Peter made her calmer. Their love may not be the best, but even she knew that both of their feelings were true. "Thank you for staying besides me"

"Artume..." She looked up, her eyes immediately closing when she felt his lips against hers. She savored it, their union always made her truly feel alive. For a being that was created from a statue, she had been showing way too much emotions and it was all thanks to Peter. As both of them separated from their kiss, she felt the need to continue. To show him just how much she really loved him. "There is not other place I would rather be"

Her eyes looked at him softly, the love she could feel against her chest being shown in her eyes. His words always had an effect on her, whether those words may mean nothing to some. But to her, it meant the world. Because it meant that he would always be there for her.

"I never thanked you for helping me with those relics, did I?" Her voice whispered her lust, her body changing positions. Her hips now laid against his own, her dress shirt on her hand as she licked her lips. She let go of the dress shirt, and then her hands moved to the buttons of her white shirt, revealing her black lingerie and all of her tattoos to her lover. Most of her tattoos were black sigils of greek history, her amazonian legacy inscribed over her body. "And I think you deserve some... Recompensation for your trouble~"

She leaned in and kissed Peter Parker, her piercings bringing a cold sensation into the kiss though it remained enjoyable as always. She moaned into it, feeling his hands roam all over her body as she sensually moved her hips against his. She needed him to love her even further, her heart needed more of it.

It was magic, her body feeling electricity all over as she imagined everything that would be done to her by Spider-Man. She knew just how amazing he could be, the word actually falling short to just how the experience really felt. But she needed him, yearned for him, and she would get what she wanted from him. She felt herself be softly let down against her desk, with Peter taking two steps back. She smirked in lust, her eyes hazy at the thought of what he would actually do to her.

"So... Are you going to get your reward, my love?" She needed to make him as welcome as possible, her hand roaming all over her body as she positioned herself against her desk. Her smirk widened as she saw Peter approaching her body once more.

"Of course. You are mine" She moaned loudly as she felt her whole body filled with pleasure. It felt better than before, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she spasmed in lust. "As I am yours"

"Oh fuck~" She didn't remember anything else. Her body only knew pleasure, and in all honesty, it was all she needed. Because she had Peter by her side, and she would be able to handle anything if he was by her side.