Our Future (Cal'syee Neramani, aka Deathbird)

"S-Syee... Y-You have... to fight... it" Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man, could even breathe correctly. He could only watch helplessly as he looked at Cal'syee Neramani, also known as Deathbird and his lover. He couldn't recall just how it happened, just remembering going to a party with his friends in the X-Men and just waking up next to the Shi'ar empress. "Y-You can't... let it... control you"

"Don't waste your breath, Parker~" He could only hear the slight demonic voice of his lover, currently possessed by Venom. He was worried that she may not hear him, that she wasn't strong enough to escape Venom's control. "None can pry away our grip!"

"Well... I surely... remember o-" He opened his eyes wide, feeling the hand around his neck tighten quite a bit. He had taken off the Symbiote before, using the bell of an old church that was near Forest Hill. Maybe it was not the best idea to antagonize Venom when it was not only controlling Deathbird, but also had its hands around his neck.

"Silence, Parker!" He was almost out of breath, his eyes were slowly closing. He didn't have the strength to pry her off... nor did he wanted to. He could hurt her, and it was the last thing he wanted to do. After all, it would put their baby in danger.

Surprisingly enough, that night they probably spent together was also the day that they created a baby together. He was ecstatic, even going as far enough as to tell her that he would marry her. It had been the best day of their lives.

"P-Please... Syee... Don't let it swallow you" His eyes were already closed, not being able to maintain them open any longer. He had to do something, to make her see reason. To protect their baby daughter, to protect Heather Parker. "If not... for you or me... Do it... for Heather... For our baby"

"Our... Baby?" Cal'syee gasped, her head escaping from the control of the Symbiote. She looked down, her eyes widening in shock and fear as she could only stare at her comatose lover. She had done this to him, even if she was controlled by the alien parasite. And it was then that she grew angry.

She began to force the Symbiote out of her, breaking it and tearing it to shreds. She was glaring at the black goo that dripped away from her. She was beyond mad, the Klyntar had made her break one of the oaths that she had made with her lover. It made her sick.

"Away from me, noxious mass!" She was even prepared to take the Web-Shooters of her lover and activate the web cartridge that could conduct electricity to fry the Symbiote to combustion. Her eyes shed tears, just imagining the worst case scenario. That when Venom had control over her body, she may have killed her destined partner. She would not be able to forgive herself if that happened. "You will not feed on my hatchling nor hurt my lover any longer!"

She huffed, finally being able to rip the Venom symbiote apart, looking just how weak and pathetic it looked on the ground trying to escape. She would have immediately followed it to completely obliterate it, to be done with the mass that had brought torment to their lives. But she cares so much for Peter's well being, that she decided to ignore the goo in order to attend her lover.

"Peter?" She whispered, her hands softly shaking his whole body. But nothing happened, which made her slightly hysterical. She placed her finger under his nose, and miraculously could feel the air softly making its way out of his nose. It made her calm down, just knowing that Peter was just sleeping and not worse. "I don't know what would I do without you"

She looked at him, and immediately flinched as soon as she saw a rupture around his neck in his outfit. She knew that her claws were dangerous, having killed many rebels to the Shi'ar army. But just seeing the damage on her loved one, was almost her breaking point.

"You saved me... You saved our daughter..." She kissed his forehead, rearranging his position so that his head would be rested over her lap. She would have taken his mask off, only if she knew that they didn't have any sort of risk of exposing his identity. But they were on a rooftop, an area open enough for helicopter of aircrafts to see what was happening. Though there was not a single one around. "Don't leave me... I love you..."

He did not answer. It made her cry. Not knowing if he would be alright. To not be able to reassure herself that both of them would see another day together. Not knowing if they would be able to spend time with their daughter, with Heather. It broke her heart.

"Please... I'm sorry... Don't leave me..." She whispered, tears slowly falling on his mask. She didn't know what else to do. She knew that he was alive, but he was not responding. And it scared her to know the effects of her actions against her lover, even if she was being controlled. And it was then that she recalled his petition, the one that made her react. "If... If not for you or me, then for our baby..."

There was silence, her eyes looking pleadingly at the body of the arachnid hero. She would do anything to be able to get him to respond. She needed to hear his voice, that voice that always enchanted her. And just hearing the soft groans coming from his throat, made her gasp in joy.

"Our... Baby?" She could hear him, a grunt escaping from his lips. She hugged him, not strong enough to make him fall unconscious again. But the hig was strong enough to let her convey her feelings. She would not allow herself to be manipulated again. She would fight with tooth and nail to not let it happen again. Because her family was at stake, and no one or nothing would take it from her.