Thumping Lust (Lorina Dodson, aka White Rabbit)

Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man, stood over various knocked out gang members. He could also see just how Boomerang was encrusted inside of a nearby box and White Rabbit was staring at him with a hateful glare. He had decided that the strawberry blonde haired villainess would be the only one he would not hurt just to see if he could get the information he needed out of her.

"Wow... All of you dropped like flies" His smirk was hidden by his mask, as he fired a web at the villainess. He could hear her groans as he pulled on the web that was attached to her torso. It was a safety precaution, because he knew that without a doubt that in the first opportunity she had, she would leave the area without any trace. "And you, my little Thumper-"

"No, you didn't..." Lorina Dodson, the woman behind White Rabbit, glared even further at the arachnid hero. She would never allow any men to call her with such a nickname. And she was not about to start now. "You did not just call me Thumper!"

"True... I should change that" Lorina was slightly shocked at just how easily the arachnid hero had given up on trying to frustrate her even further. Though she knew that it was either going to be worse, or was going to make her even more angry with him. "My little cute Thumper who likes to hop around a lot, is going to tell me everything I want to know. Isn't that right?"

"Fuck you, asshole" She growled out, her blue eyes narrowing even further. It was plain obvious that he was trying to make her angry, and he was accomplishing his goal very fast. He didn't know the effect he had on her with all of those words, it made her angry beyond belief. Though she changed her expression into a confused one when she noticed just how the lense of his mask raised slightly at her words.

"Do you really want that?" Lorina blinked twice, not understanding what he meant. Until she analyzed her words a bit and widened her eyes. Her white painted face gained a pink blush on her cheeks, as she began to splutter a response. She really didn't expect that. "Anyways... You are going to tell me what this thing really is" She saw the Ebony drug inside a small canister in his hand. She knew where it came from, since it was provided by her fellow villain the Corruptor. But she didn't know what was happening with the merchandise, nor did she really care. "Or I am really not going to be friendly"

"What are you gonna do, Web-Head? Throw me to prison?" She laughed, really ignoring the warning that he had given her. She knew for a fact that Spider-Man never kills his enemies, it was the sole reason why most of his more idiotic enemies went after him gime and time again. Because they wouldn't be risking their lives, just their freedom. And with the right connections, they have always managed to escape from it. "As if you haven't tried that before''

"No... You are going to help me if you don't want to suffer the same thing all of the women Rose has kidnaped over New York!" Spider-Man yelled, having enough of Lorina's charade. He had to make her see the bigger picture, that she was not always the center of attention. That everyone is the same inside in the end. "People like your family and the husband that you killed are taking advantage of defenseless women!" He could see just how her eyes widened in shock. He knew a lot about each of his villain's backstory. He knew that sooner or later, that kind of information would help him in the long run. It seems that it was now the time to use it. "Are you really that naive to just follow someone without knowing his agenda?!"

"I... I..." She didn't know what to answer. His words ran harder than any hit he could have given to her. Her body shivered slightly, imagining scenarios of which it was herself being used as a plaything for others enjoyment, and it made her sick. She may be a villainess but even she had her own standards. "The drug is called Ebony. It is provided by Corruptor. That is all I know..."

"Damn it..." She could hear the arachnid hero curse, her eyes growing slightly tired as everything began to fall into place. They didn't need her to transport the drug, they needed her to test it when it was already at the location it was supposed to be delivered at. She looked at the arachnid hero and grew slightly determined. She was really going to hate what she was about to do, but even she and any other female villain would do what she was about to do. "If he is involved then-"