Fluttering Magic (Megan Gwynn, aka Pixie)

"Mr. Parker, I have brought you the papers that Charles Xavier had signed to officialize our union to Parker's Industries" Megan Gwynn, the mutant known as Pixie, walked into the room with some documents in hand. Her hot pink hair was up in a ponytail, as she had to wear a specially designed suit that let her wings be out in the open. In front of her sat Peter Parker, current owner of the newly re-established industry that was previously destroyed by Otto Octavius. She only knew that the man managed to recover everything, which was stolen by the now destroyed Beyond Corporation. "I just need you to-"

"It is not needed any longer, Miss Gwynn" She stopped dead cold, her eyes widening wide in shock as her wings also stopped fluttering right behind her. Her kind needed this union, it was one of the only unions that they had managed to get to be able to reintroduce themselves into Earth's society once more. And they still had Krakoa, most of them had moved to Mars, who was now known as Arrako. "I have gotten a better deal with Stark Industries"

"B-But what about our medical advancements? Those surely are better than Stark's technology" She almost spat her anger out. Anthony Stark had been one of the most vocal about not accepting mutants back on Earth. She even had to wonder what Xavier was thinking when he had invited the man to their Gala months ago.

"I have already made up my mind, Miss Gwynn" She didn't know what else to do. She and everyone else needed to be able to travel safely into Earth once more. She and many others wanted to spend time on Earth, it was the planet that they were born on after all. And while an idea made its way into her mind, she didn't know if she really wanted to do it. "You will be compensated for me not agreeing to the contract and I will appreciate if you could go-"

"Then..." She gulped, her mind already putting her idea into action. She had removed the black bow she had swiftly, her black suit falling slowly to the ground. "How about I sweeten the deal?" She slowly removed the buttons from the white dress she had, slowly revealing her body to the man still seated in front of her. She even saw just how the man raised a brow, immediately knowing that she had him right where she wanted him. Maybe her idea was the best course of action. "I know that we are able to help Parker's Industries more than Stark's Industries..."

"Maybe... An arrangement could be made..." Pixie widened her lustful smirk as she just stared at the man, who had also started to remove his clothing. She couldn't help but salivate at the amazing body of the company's owner. It was one of the most chiseled bodies she had ever seen, and that was saying something since she worked with Colossus and Wolverine on almost a daily basis. "We can maybe start with a vocal arrangement. Are you willing to tell me of all the advantages that my company will have if I agree to Krakoa's terms?"

The innuendo was not missed, her slightly pointy ears gaining a bit of heat to them. She gulped silently, admiring the man even for the shortest of seconds. Even if it was her idea to actually seduce the man to be able to have the signature she needed, she knew that she was going to enjoy everything that was going to happen between the two of them

"Of course. I'll gladly tell you everything~" She dropped to her knees, closing her eyes momentaneously. She steeled herself, her decision had already been made. And even if she wanted to go back on her words, she knew that now that she had practically seduced him, that it would not undo any of the words she had already stated. She just hoped that she would be able to last long enough.

Time Skip

"I don't think I can even flutter my wings..." Her voice was almost unrecognizable, her eyes rolled all the way to the back of her head in euphoria. The sensations that Peter Parker had made her feel were feelings that she had never experienced before. Her wings were tired, laid down against her back almost lifelessly.

"I think we have a deal, Miss Gwynn" She sighed, actually glad that the man had accepted her counter offer. She didn't know what else she needed to do to make him accept her offer. She had never been this exhausted in her life. "Though I will need to revise the terms tomorrow once more" She widened her eyes wide, her face gaining a big amount of heat thanks to the look he had just given her. She even felt a shiver going from her spine down to the point of her wings. "I expect you to be here at the same hour to discuss everything"

"O-Of course, Mister Parker..." She closed her eyes, tiredness enveloping her entire body. She needed to rest as much as she could. If she could already guess what Peter Parker already had in mind, she knew that tomorrow was going to be another tiring day for her. "I... I will be here..."

"See that you do" Pixie could only sighed in relief as she opened her eyes a bit, noticing Peter Parker slowly covering her from her previous nudity. She appreciated the sentiment, it let her know that the man was more than just a man who looked for the improvement of his own company. "I expect the illiason between Krakoa and Parker's Industries to be punctual to her meetings"

She widened her eyes in shock, not expecting the man to have made her the illiason between the two. She was now the representative of Krakoa inside of Parker's Industries. She felt a huge weight over her shoulders. But she knew that she would be able to handle it. Because she had her friends to support her. But a glance at the owner of the company made her realize one fatal point.

She knew that she would be able to handle it, because Peter was going to be right besides her.