Elven Trap (Alflyse)

"Lady Alflyse, it is great to have you once again among the living" The dark elf smiled at the asgardian god of thunder, one that was weakly forced over her face. She was almost shocked to be back to life, still not knowing which force decided that she should be among the living and not in Valhalla. But she was not going to start questioning fate.

"Thank you, Thor" She was looking around, her eyes unfocused as she had a goblet full of wine in her right hand. She drank with delicacy, something that she had to uphold as she once again became the Queen of the Dark Elves. But something had caught her eyes, a midgardian who was surrounded by every single species from the nine realms. She could even see a dark elf right besides him, seemingly glaring at the angel that was to his other side. "Say, can you tell me who that hero is over there?"

"Oh?" He almost laughed with a grin over his face, one that Alflyse easily took notice of. She just rolled her eyes, her eyes still focused on the midgardian that was surrounded. "That, lady Alflyse, is Spider-Man" She hummed silently, her eyes seemingly analyzing what she had just heard from Thor. She now felt slightly ignorant, the symbol over the chest of the midgardian was that of an arachnid. "One of my friends from Midgard, a fellow Avenger and the one who forced Malekith out of his shadow so we could win the war"

"Really?" She was amazed, as initially she could not see the midgardian do such a thing with his looks. But there were many heroes that would do many outstanding feats and look way worse than him. "Can I gain an audience with the midgardian in solitude?" Being a key player in Malekith fall was far from outstanding. And it was thanks to that she managed to reclaim her throne as queen. "I wish to express my sincerest gratitude for defeating Malekith and ending his reign once and for all"

"But of course!" She smiled, watching carefully as Thor guided her through the room and made her enter through golden doors and into a fairly sized chamber. She sighed, her body relaxing a bit before she had to meet the midgardian. She just needed to wait for him to arrive, and just see if he was what she needed.

She didn't have to wait long though, as she could see the golden doors opening once more. Her blue eyes caught the midgardian she had her eyes on, the arachnid logo on his chest was a glaring giveaway. She faked a cough, gaining the attention of the midgardian. She had to chuckle softly watching the lenses of his mask go wide in shock as if assimilating his real expression.

"Greetings, Spider-Man" She saluted, walking closer to the hero. She did not want to force her voice. And she just wanted to get to know the hero better. "I'm Queen Alflyse of the Dark Elf" She needed to know if he was the one that would be able to help her, to make the other realms ignore the actions of the dark elves in Malekith's command. She needed to pursue what she wanted to do before her death and before she was tricked by Hercules. "And I wanted to personally thank you for your help in bringing Malekith to his downfall"

"O-Oh..." She could see just how his nervousness left his body as soon as she uttered her words. He must have been thinking that she wanted to get rid of him or something. "It's no problem at all..." She just smiled, the gears in her mind already shifting into motion. She had to think of a way to get to know the midgardian before deciding on what to do. "I was just helping a friend"

"And we will also thank Asgard in its proper time..." She maintained a smile over her face, a white lie to make it look more convincing. She needed him to not question her words, less she wanted to lose the chance of getting to know Spider-Man. "But right now, I want to ask you what you desire? Let me know whichever you want and I will grant it"

"Anything?" She nodded, her eyes carefully watching the man. She could see him deep in thought, which made her think that he already made a decision. Which made things easier for her. She knew just how Midgard worked, it was why she wanted to attack it before she was killed by Malekith. "Then, I would want Lady Waziria to be welcomed back into her realm"

She nodded, seemingly expecting the answer he was giving her. But shortly, her eyes widened in amazement. She did not guess correctly? A Midgardian, one who had the chance to ask for anything, just wanted to help a dark elf return back to her realm. It left her without any words. But she could not act upon her disbelief, as she needed to get down as to why he asked that.

"And can I know why? I will concede your petition, of course" She said, adding that last bit quickly so as to not confuse the hero in front of her. The less confused he was, the more control of the conversation she had. "I am an elf of my word" She smiled at him, her arms crossing right beneath her bosom. A questioning glance was directed towards him, an act to just know everything. "But if you could sate my curiosity with an answer, I would appreciate it"

"Well... I just did not want her to suffer through the consequences of this war" His answer marveled her quite strongly. He was not thinking about gaining an ally or having someone inside of her realm to spy on her. The midgardian was actually preoccupied about Lady Waziria, who was probably the dark elf she saw next to him. "She had suffered enough thanks to Malekith"

"I see..." She really did not know the habitants of Midgard as she thought she knew. While she could guess that there were midgardians that were as bad or worse than Malekith, she could see now that there were some that were as honorable as Thor. "Then I will make sure that she is welcomed with all the honors a Dark Elf can get"

"Thank you, Queen-"

"But... For me to do so, I must have a king by my side" She looked at him, her eyes looking at his half lidded. A sensual look that most elf were easily able to create. It was not long until she gained a reaction from him, seeing just how he shivered at her words. "Become my king, hero, and you will be able to have anything you want"

"Queen Alflyse... I-"

"Oh? Did you think it was a question?" She had him right where she wanted, her grasp finally made. She had gotten the king she wanted, one that would think of her people first instead of his own desires. She grabbed the man by his suit, looking into the lenses of his mask with a slight predatory look. "I am queen, Spider-Man. I get what I want, when I want"

She easily removed his mask, her blue eyes burning his face deep into her mind. She had to admit that for a midgardian, he was very handsome. But that only lasted a moment, as her lips claimed his own. She was letting him know that he now belongs to her, the queen of the Dark Elves. While she was more pacific than Malekith, she would have whatever she wanted. And she wanted Spider-Man, the hero who liberated her realm from Malekith's tyranny.