Enforcing Our Love (Maria Hill)

He opened the door to his newest apartment. He was finally done moving from New York and as far away as he could from people that were seemingly against him. He was human, a man who dedicated half of his life in protecting the city he loves. But he had to leave everything behind, he could not handle the stress any longer. It was driving him mad, his anger lashing out on those that did not deserve his anger. So, it had been the hardest yet the easiest decision he had to make.

Regardless of what had happened, he entered the apartment, closing the door with the lock. He let out a sigh of relief, finally being able to enjoy being who he really was in another place that would not take him for granted. He really needed to thank all those who even after everything that had happened, still had his back. He immediately felt a distinctive scent make its way to his nose, which only made him narrow his eyes in response. He carefully made his way towards the kitchen, where he stared at the one who had apparently entered his apartment without any sort of problem.

"Well, I didn't know we were having a party..." His slight joke brought a smile to his face. Watching carefully the intruder let out a slight yelp in response, he chuckled a bit as he walked towards the intruder. He could honestly say that he would never have seen this coming. Being able to talk with the intruder as if they were long time friends, was a miracle to the way the intruder treated him beforehand. Before everything went down the drain and he had temporarily given up on being the hero that he was. "What brings you here, Maria?"

"I was waiting for you, Parker" Maria Hill, the intruder that was in his newest apartment, had been an ally that he never expected to have during these events. To his understanding, she was made Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. once again because of the threats that she had revealed to the government. And while it was a huge boost in morality to the government group itself, it also gave him protection which was something that he was thankful of. "We still need to discuss the involvement of Parker Industries in S.H.I.E.L.D. And I only have two days to solve this situation"

"Oh really?" He snaked an arm to her hip, bringing her closer to his body. He had a smirk on his face, watching just how the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent was trying to hide the blush on her face from him. It only brought him more pleasure knowing that he could make her react in such manners. The one agent that seemingly hated his guts was now almost head over heels for him, and he was certainly reciprocating the affection. "Then why don't we start with discussing the terms of my industry partnering up with S.H.I.E.L.D.?"

He stared right at her, her eyes letting him know that she wanted to do something else than just discuss the terms of Parker Industries supplying technology to S.H.I.E.L.D. He could read her like a book, lust being the only feeling he could see in her eyes. Though he definitely saw bits of determination here and there, it was mostly lust. She even tried to close the proximity between the two, but he didn't allow her to do so. At least not yet, not until he hears what she really wanted to tell him.

"I will win this time, Parker~" Her beautiful smile grew sensual, her tongue licking her own lips in a way to seduce him. And it was definitely working, a soft growl escaping from his throat. He didn't even know why he never tried to talk with the woman before, the two had so much in common that it was surreal that they hated each other for so long only to now be in a relationship with each other. Though he really wanted her to talk to him with his real name, hearing her say his last name was so different that he couldn't resist hearing her keep saying it. "We can talk about the terms tomorrow"

"Whatever you say, agent" It was there that he closed the proximity between the two, immediately making Maria Hill moan. The two of them were engrossed with one another, clothes flying all across the kitchen. He raised her up to the countertop of the kitchen's island. Their kiss only intensifies even further, releasing themselves to the lust inside. He removed her bra, a very sensual black laced bra which made him think that she had been prepared from the start.

He heard various clatters, probably Hill pushing away the cookware out of their way. But he could care less if anything broke, his mind could only concentrate on the sensual short black haired female in front of him. She had managed to bring a light into the life of darkness that he was trusted into without ever wanting to. He would not want anyone to suffer through what he did, yet it was something that he had recently started to deal with.

"Is that all you got~?" He looked at her, her mouth gasping in lust as she mewled to his immediate reaction to her question. He was not going to let her rest, not while both of their lust was as high as it currently was. She pulled him back into the kiss, muffling a scream with his mouth. He internally grinned at that, knowing full well that after this moment, she would be unable to rest until he was done. "Oh... Fuck me~"

"All you had to do was ask, my dear~" He caressed her cheek for a moment, remembering just when everything changed for him. While he preferred not to remember a single moment of his past, it was the sole reminder he still had of not only his Uncle Ben but of just how Maria Hill helped him get out of a far worse fate. He really was indebted to her, yet he was seemingly already paying up the favor she did for him. She loved him, just as he loved her. And he really didn't want to let go of her any time soon.