Stealing Your Heart (Ophelia Sarkissian, aka Viper)

In Gehenna, New Zealand; there was a secret base where the evilest team was located. HYDRA existed since the days of Captain America and even to this day, they are a thorn at the side of the heroes.

But one member in specific was more distinguished than the rest. It was a woman whose hair was colored in the same color as her lips and dress, green. This is Ophelia Sarkissian, also known as Viper or Madame HYDRA. Nowadays, she would prefer Viper but she would accept being called by either names.

Right now, Viper was looking through her phone, videos showed Spider-Man with an ex-member of HYDRA Jessica Drew, also known as Spider-Woman.

The green haired woman analyzed the video with meticulous care, as she wanted to see a way to break her former team member. She thought that stealing her baby would be the best thing, but decided against it since Jessica was almost day and night with her son.

But then an idea came to mind, she had seen in all of the videos that the easily hackable lamp post's camera had taken and she could see that Spider-Woman was getting close to Spider-Man, too close if you were to ask her.

A grin came across her face as she finally figured out the way to break Jessica Drew even further.

Time Skip; Queens

Peter Parker, better known as Spider-Man, had been sitting down on the edge of a large building for quite a while. He had been told by Jessica Drew to wait for her on this very building, but she has yet to arrive.

He didn't know what his 'work-wife' wanted to ask him, but he at least arrived on time to the appointment. He was worried though. It has been more than twenty minutes since Jessica was supposed to arrive, but she has yet to arrive, and she was always very punctual.

"Hello dear" Spider-Man's senses buzzed a bit, before it stopped. He turned around with narrowed eyes being reflected on his mask, as Viper stood next to the door that went from the inside of the building to the rooftop, which is where they were.

"What did you do to Spider-Woman?!" Peter wanted to force the answer out of her, but he knew that if he even so acted against her, it could mean the end of Jessica Drew. And he didn't want that.

"Why do you think I did something to her?" Viper smirked as she walked towards Spidey with a sway on her hips.

"Let me think..." Peter made a thinking position, avoiding looking at the woman in front of him that seemed to be trying to seduce him. "Oh... I don't know... Maybe because you're a villain and you're with HYDRA?"

The woman kept smirking as she finally stood face to face with Spider-Man, who just looked straight at Viper's eyes just to not look at any other body part of the woman's body.

"A villain? Little ol' me?" Her sarcastic voice didn't go unnoticed by Peter, who just narrowed his eyes at Viper. He still didn't want to risk Jessica's life. He didn't know if she was captured, so he had to listen to the woman in front of him. "I'm just a very naughty girl" The flirt made its way to Peter's ears, as Viper pressed her body towards Spider-Man.

"What do you want?" The stoic voice of Spidey, made Viper blink. That was not the norm for Spider-Man, but it didn't mean that she couldn't take advantage of the question.

"Easy..." Viper's hand made its way towards Peter's mask, which made Spidey's hand twitch as he wanted to stop her, but his mind was more preoccupied with Jessica to even care about what Viper did. "You and me... A date. If you end up conquering me, I'll leave HYDRA. I'll give you and the Avengers any information you may want about HYDRA and maybe destroy the organization once and for all" Spider-Man's eyes widen in shock at the proposition. He could finally end HYDRA just by dating this woman?!