Symbiotic Endearment (Gemma Shin, aka Agony)

He sighed, his mind almost exploding from the pain that he was feeling at the moment. He has been barely sleeping because of it, waking up in the middle of the night because he couldn't handle the pain any longer. He sighed, walking to the couch on the living room of his apartment. While it was not much, it was more than enough for him. Yet his eyes immediately saw the dark mane of the female that was seemingly waiting for him.

He let out yet another sigh, remembering that he had promised her to talk with her after he had time on his hands. And while his sleep deprivation was not giving him much time, he knew that this was one conversation he could not escape from. Especially knowing what kind of power the female actually possessed. He didn't want an angered Symbiote destroying his small apartment.

"Spill it, mister" He could only roll his eyes at the beautiful Gemma Shin, who was looking at him with a side glance. He never thought that he would have one of the members of the Thunderbolts in his apartment, even less drinking a can of beer that must have surely been brought by the woman in question. She dropped the can from her lips and placed it on the white table. "What is wrong with you?"

"I don't even know where to start..." He admitted, unsure on even how to start this conversation. He obviously wanted to keep a few things to himself, but she was there for a reason. One that may still be unknown to him, but a very good reason she must have to wonder about his life. He sure knew as hell that it was going poorly, with every obstacle seemingly getting taller than the previous one. Yet even he could admit that his latest adventure had been by far one of his worst. Especially how he felt emotionally about what was happening.

"Peter, we need to talk about this... " She continued, as if trying to persuade him of starting anywhere he felt comfortable with sharing at the moment. He could see just how her tone became softer, way softer than the tone she would have when she is using her Symbiote to cover her face and give her strength. He was more than happy to have her on his corner, but it had been quite some time that he had not felt truly accompanied by someone he could place his trust on. "I know that it has been a long day, but-"

"I know..." He whispered, his eyes moving elsewhere. He avoided the saddened expression that he was receiving from the female host of the Agony Symbiote, a former member of the Thunderbolt. He also was trying to delay expressing what was haunting him at nights and what made him look like he has not slept in weeks. He also lowered his face a bit, thinking about the words he wanted to say to the female that had been explicitly worried about him. "Is just, I don't want to say something and not be able to take it back"

"Peter... You know that is not how it works..." He could admit that having this kind of relationship with what seems to be a former villainess was weird at the start, but the connection that both of them had was more than that. It was because of her that he was able to forget about that disastrous last relationship he had with Mary Jane Watson. "But if it helps you, nothing is going to change between us..." Those words helped quite a bit, making him slump his shoulders ever so slightly. His body even felt a bit more relaxed as soon as he heard those words escape from her lips. He even dared to look at her again, watching her dark purple lips giving him a caring smile. "So..."

"I... I think I need a change..." He could see the confusion in her eyes, as if questioning his words carefully. He could admit that he had not really explained himself to the best of his capabilities, but it was as direct as he could have said it. He really needed it, a change of scenery where it would not make him remember all the pain he has gone through. Though as he went to open his mouth to explain, he saw her eyes widening slightly. She immediately chuckled a bit, which made him now have the confused expression all over his face.

"Oh... That... I was actually expecting this conversation to happen a bit later..." He sighed, a slight groan escaping from his lips as he noticed the devious grin on her face. He could perfectly see that she had been expecting this conversation between the two. He had been thinking way too much to see how to talk with her about it, when in reality he should have been thinking about actually making the decision he was about to take. "You have been walking with this cloud hanging all over you for the past few weeks that it was hard not to notice it, Peter"

He stayed quiet, thinking over her words. He was not trying to actually hide the fact that something was wrong with him, especially when he would go and spend dead hours just sitting while overlooking the city that he oftenly protected. She had been spending much time with him that it actually surprised him that it took the female so little time to actually understand him. Though he should actually see it as a blessing in disguise, one that he desperately needed if he had to say anything about it.

"I do want to ask though..." She started, her eyes staring right at his own. It unnerved him a bit, looking at her sudden serious expression. A bang covered her right eyes, with the other eyes just staring at him with full intent of figuring out what he wanted to actually do. For all intent and purposes, he should be terrified of her right at this moment. But having spent all those weeks with her as well, he could only see a beautiful woman with the intent of having her way with him. Which in retrospect, was not something he was looking forward to. "Are things going to change between us?"

"Never" He didn't hesitate in answering her question. She had been someone that happened to stumble into his life and turn it into a better life. His doubts faded as he saw her giving him a smile in response to the answer he just gave her. She closed the distance between the two, giving him a loving kiss over his forehead. He just chuckled a bit, his hand grabbing her own for the duration of the kiss. As soon as she separated herself from him, she brushed her thumb against his forehead for a bit. He could only stare at her with care as she began to remove the dark lips that were seemingly placed over his forehead.

"Well, then... I'll take care of the bags. Just try to relax, alright?" He stared as she began to walk towards the bedroom, one that he had been sharing with her for the past few days. He was happy and relieved to finally get that out of his chest. And while he was sure to miss New York and the friends that still had his back, he could no longer handle the pressure that was placed all over him. He was human as well, he suffered and hurted the same way others did. So, deciding to move out was for the best. And if she was going to be there with him, then he could actually say that his future was better already.