I Hate That I Love You (Elektra Natchios, aka Daredevil)

In a single word, Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man, felt like crap. He couldn't help but keep watching the angering act practically in front of him. He couldn't move and he couldn't talk. His heart broke into pieces as he just kept on watching. He lowered his head as tear went out of his eyes.

"I have always loved you..." Peter thought as he continued to watch someone he had always loved since practically the start of his career as a hero. He never went more than their flings because he feared her reaction if they were to start a real relationship. Sure he took his time to ask her, and even though he asked her as soon as he finished another relationship, his question held only but the truth.

"I can't understand why you did this?" And then he thought about the male that was kissing the one he had loved for most of his life. The man had been one of his best friends, one who had been always there for him when he needed help. And now... that same friend kissing the woman he loves.

"I think this is my super villain origin..." Spider-Man sighed, watching Felicia Hardy keep on kissing Matt Murdock. It was then Spider-Man couldn't keep on watching, he had to leave before he made something he was sure to regret. Swinging away, he only hoped that the image of both kissing each other would leave his mind in the next hour.

Time Skip; Night Time

Spider-Man was overlooking the horizon in the tallest building in the city. He wanted some action... he had to get the image his mind was constantly making. He still couldn't understand why Felicia did this to him. After all they have been through-

*BOOM*

Peter looked west, seeing smoke rising up into the skies. He narrowed his eyes as he jumped off the building. The leap of faith lasted a couple of seconds, before he adjusted his body to start swinging in the direction of the smoke. He was tempted to let his body hit the ground, perish and leave everyone be. He will surely not be missed. He knew of all the hate civilians actually have for him, and his fellow teammates weren't helping either. Sure the only one that even treated him like a person was Steve Rogers and James Howlett, but even those two were not always in New York.

Spidey had to sigh as he could see in the distance, what appeared to be ninja's from the hand surrounding Matt's girlfriend, Elektra Natchios. Then he remembered once again what happened and could only grumble. He would have to deal with Elektra thanks to Murdock's choices.

Peter kicked the ninja that was going to attack Elektra from behind. The ninja was sent flying through the area, smashing into the wall.

The woman was shocked that it was Spider-Man and not Matt, her own boyfriend, that saved her. She didn't think about it very long and kept fighting the Hand's ninja. The hero and the anti-heroine fought back to back, against all of the ninjas that were there.

Punches, kicks, knees, elbows, and even headbutts were given out by the duo. Each ninja fell, either dead or trapped by Spider-Man's webbing. Spider-Man sighed as he looked at Elektra, who was breathing air in an erratic motion. Her chest increased in size with each breath, making Peter slightly blushing under his mask. Peter couldn't believe Matt would go against this woman's back, betraying her trust.

"...Thanks" Elektra muttered, still not knowing why Matt didn't come here to help her. He had promised her that he would help her, but it seemed that once again Murdock had other plans.

"You don't have to thank me. I just did the right thing" Spidey said, making Elektra nod in response. Her mind was still thinking about her boyfriend. It has been years since they were just lovers and were now trying to be a real couple. "But, I'm glad I came around here and helped you... Since I wanted to tell you something, is important"