The Escape!

CP9 had taken a stand their bodies and faces towards the two men that had caused destruction on the Puffing Tom, Sanji and Franky. Their expression were that of Luna's that didn't show anything while staring. "What a commotion." Kalifa seemed annoyed had all this.
"I guess all of our forces have finally been wiped out." Blueno pointed out to the others, as they already knew.
"Not that we expected much from them." Kaku added on, as the group of soldiers and officials weren't all that impressive to begin with. As they were speaking among themselves, both Sanji and Franky entered the car that Luna and that stood in.
"It's them. They're the ones who kidnapped Robin and Luna." The tense began to raise as both men were staring down at CP9. "Luna~!" He called out to upon his eyes locking onto her. "I'm so glad you are safe~!" She merely ignored him as if nothing was said.
"Be careful. They use some weird techniques." Franky had snapped the man out of the lovesick puppy act while stretching. It was seeing the two of them had had Lucci begin to walk towards them, kicking Wanze out of the way but came to a stop.
"Who the hell is this?" He was glaring down at them three mohawk guy that was pushing himself off the ground.
"He must be the new CP9 member Corgi was talking about." Kaku could only conclude, remember the layout that was explained at the beginning, after leaving. "A Six Powers user by the name of Nero or something." But he didn't quite remember everything that was said. The man, Nero was breathing heavily as blood and sweat was dripping from his face as he tried to get up.
"Dammit! You won't get away with this." He was saying to either both of Sanji and Franky or just Franky. "I'm considered a genius when it comes to battle! I don't care anymore. I'LL KILL YOU!!" He had completely snapped, while no one felt threatened.
"Oi! New guy." Lucci was walking over to him.
"Y-You're Rob Lucci, aren't you? Sorry for the late introduction. Just give me a minute. I'll go kill him."
"Franky is wanted alive." Lucci stated that putting his emotions above the mission was appalling. "It's over. You have three seconds. Start running." Nero seemed confused looking up at the tall man. "Three."
"How stupid." Luna stated as she wasn't all that impressed.
"Run!? From who?!" He had asked.
"Two." But there was no answer.
"Hold on! You're kidding, right!?" But Lucci wasn't, as he pulled out his right arm from underneath the coat.
"One."
"Stop! Quit messing around!" Nero screamed before, "Shave!" He moved at extremely high speeds in order to avoid the attack that was about to happen. However, it was pointless. The Finger Pistol had been used to pierce right through his back.
"You're lacking in every possible way. You're not fit for CP9!" He had been informed before thrown out the window of the train. "You cannot call yourself a superior being without having mastered the Six Powers, brat."
"You speak about being superior beings, but your abilities are nothing compared to the ordinary. They're nothing more then poor copies." Luna had spoken, walking over to him.
"It was the first Athena who taught them." He stated, looking down at the woman that had come to his feet.
"She never taught Government officials anything. They merely try to recreate the natural abilities that she possessed but failed." She said back to him, but even when she did such a thing he didn't respond back in a way to attack her.
"Kalifa. Relay this to the chief later: 'The new guy was too weak. He was of no use.'" Instead he had completely moved on.
"Understood." And walked back.
"This is what they call justice?" Sanji couldn't seem to tell the difference between them and murders.
"Makes you wonder who the real bad guys are." Franky said it out loud, still stretching. But Luna's head had turned towards the front of the train as she heard something go off in the first cart.
"What are your intentions?" Lucci had first asked them, however, it was already obvious what it was. "I can tell simply by how you made your entrance... that you're not the most patient of people." The man wasn't wrong about that.
"Yeah. I was poorly raised." Sanji had agreed but it was more sarcasm then anything.
"If you're here for Nico Robin... just give up." both men didn't understand why he would say that. "You're sticking your noses into something bigger than you can handle. There are some ill-fated people in this world who are simply better off dead."
"What do you mean by that?" Sanji asked slightly annoyed.
"Well... suppose there existed a demon powerful enough to destroy the entire world... and the one person capable of awakening and happen to be an innocent eight-year-old girl. Wouldn't you agree that the girl... should be killed for the greater good?" Lucci stated and asked this.
"Huh? What are you trying to say?" But it was clear that there wasn't much understanding happening.
"Nothing. I'm simply giving you the facts surrounding the fate of Nico Robin. She's became a true criminal now but at first, that was all there was to it. The moment she gained consciousness her very existence became a sin."
"Luna! You can't possibly agree with that!?" Sanji had shouted at the woman asking her.
"Whether I agree with it or not doesn't matter. The truth of the matter is Nico Robin is dangerous. If she falls into the wrong hands her knowledge of destroy the entire world." she had stopped speaking glancing behind her. Sanji's eyes could only widen as she spoke.
"That's right. Dying is the only good thing she can do for anyone. That is her misfortune." Just listening to him was causing Sanji's blood to boil. "The truth is... she should have died 20 years ago. But now her fate is finally sealed. I couldn't be happier." But seeing the smirk over his face.
"Oi." Sanji began dashing right for Lucci in anger. "I've heard enough!" He ran right passed Luna and sent his leg flying at the bastard. "Don't say another world!"
" however, before she dies, the government will spend countless years..." He had been pushed back by Lucci. "... extracting Nicaraguans knowledge and experience - squeezing everything out of her brain. They're going to savor every second of her suffering until the very en-"
"I won't let that happen!!" He was cut off from Sanji's anger.
"Oi, Oi! Wait, Robin! We can't go that way!" All attention turned to the front door where someone was shouting. "Oi! I mean it! Hold on! Oi! I said wait!" Where it had opened having Robin come with Snipper King gripping into her arm, trying to stop her.
"Robin!" Sanji was filled with joy at the sight of her. "Thank goodness! Are you alright? Are you injured?" He was asking her.
"So, That's Nico Robin, huh?" This had been the first time Franky had seen her. "She certainly resembles the girl in the wanted poster." At least besides her wanted poster.
"Let's head back and meet up with the others! I just need to teach these guys a lesson first. Come on! Robin! Luna!" Sanji was saying to them both. However, three pairs of arms had sprouted out from behind Robin's back and throw Snipper King across the car, in front of Sanji, but it wasn't long until her was sent back by Luna grabbing ahold of his vest and throw him back towards Franky, along with Snipper King. "What are you doing, Robin, Luna!?" He asked both women confused.
"I keep telling you... but you just won't listen." Robin spoke, looking right at him without the same smile she wore.
"Why don't you just quite?" Luna titled her head at them asking. It seemed that both their attitudes had caused laughter for someone. He seemed completely amused by all this. However,
"Franky!" Snipper King shouted pointing at the cyborg. "Detach car 3!" But both him and Sanji looked at him dumbfound.
"What're you planing?" Franky asked not understanding.
"Our escape!" Was the response that was given.
"Our escape?" It seemed to confuse a lot
"Hey, whats the deal?" And had them asking.
"You go, too!" Snipper King was telling Sanji standing up. "It'll be over in a flash!"
"Don't Let Franky get away!" Kaku pointed to Blueno ordering.
"Right."
"Sniper King..." something had been pulled out from the satchel. "...Smoke Star!" And dropped on the ground, where in an instant the entire car was filled with smoke. No one was able to see anything around them but pinky smoke.
"What a stupid trick!" Kaku's voice shouted in anger.
"Let's go!" Snipper King had ran through the smoke. "I've got Nico Robin and Luna!" And was carrying both woman in his arm running out of it.
"Hey! Put us down!" Robin shouted trying to break free.
"This is completely uncomfortable." While Luna said that as she did nothing.
"Yosha!" Franky and Sanji shouted in unison seeing them coming their way.
"RUN!" And when Snipper King had made it into the third car Franky had detached it. And the distance began to grow between them and CP9. "We got away with Robin and Luna!"
"I have to say, I'm surprised. I didn't expect such a sudden escape plan." Franky had honestly stated watching as the train was slowing moving away.
"Smoke screen are so ridiculous that nobody even expected them." Sanji was beside him doing the exact same thing, both with looks of completely disbelief.
"Conquering how fearsome our opponents are... it's best to get away without a fight." Snipper King stated to them both as he was trying to catch his breath.
"I don't really care, just put me down." Luna spoken up, causing the masked coward to place both women down on the floor. "But you know, you should only let your guard down when they are far away." She stood up, dusting off her pants, but the moment she had said that something had wrapped itself around the cart.
"Whats this!?" Sanji asked as they were moving with the Puffing Tom once again.
"A thrones whip?!" They were the thorn whips that Kalifa had been using but there were far more then before.
"I have them." And the woman was standing with the whips in hand, with no help from the others. "Blueno."
"Right."
"They're gonna climb over here!?" Franky was panicking at the thought of that.
"Don't be ridiculous." Luna answered just before a strong forced had caused everyone but her to almost lost balance. Although, Snipper King did.
"They're reeling us in!" He then screamed as they was forced back to where they were before.
"What incredible power!" Blueno's hand had then gripped onto the cart, leaving them nowhere to escape.
"You can't win with cheap tricks!" The bull like man told them.
"I guess it was just wishful thinking, after all." Sanji had leaped back before, so he wasn't in the way of the hand. The train was once again connected.
"Don't kill any of the Straw Hats. That was the deal." Lucci was saying looking to Blueno.
"Sniper King." Sanji called our to him
"Yeah?" Which had had responded after siting up.
"Protect Robin and Luna with your life!" That had been what the cook had told him to do.
"Huh? Got it!" It was then when he began heading right back to Blueno.
"I'm sorry..." He pulled back his right leg... "...but you'll have to let go!" before sending at the man's neck. However, because of Iron body, there was no affect. "Why isn't he budging!? Sanji was completely shocked at that.
"Like I said, they use weird techniques!" Franky had reminded him.
"Yeah." Sanji had began to spin around rapidly standing on one hand sideways while facing Blueno. "Concassé!" (Crush, French) Before delivering a kick to his side, which seemed to have actually stun Blueno's Iron Body.
"That was a pretty decent kick. It almost broke his Iron Body." Kaku seemed a little impressed.
"You really shouldn't underestimate your opponent." Luna had her arms crossed as she spoke to Blueno, who was in a little pain. "He might not have a bounty but the pervert is one of the Straw Hats top fighters." She explained, as her hip slightly titled with her body.
"It took you this long to realise that, shitheads?" Sanji seemed a little insulted that they didn't know that much until Luna spoke. He was about to strike again
"Hey, Robin! H-H-Hold on!" If it hadn't been for Sniper King's shouting. "Wh-What are you..."
"Ocho Fleur..." Two arms sprouted an grab Sniper Kings legs and makes him fall backward, but he was stopped from completely falling, as two had come up from the floor pushing against his back. Two grabbed ahold up under his chin, while the remaining to his arms also sprouting out from the ground. "...Clutch!" (Eight Flowers Clutch, Spanish) The pairs of the upper body and legs pull, cracking the his back.
"Long nose!" Franky shouted out to him as he came to the floor. Seeing this, Luna sighed before turning to the woman that was responsible for this.
"What's the deal, Robin?!" Sanji couldn't understand her actions.
"How many times must I tell you!? Leave me be!" She screamed at them in desperation.
"What?" The guys seemed completely shocked at her actions. They hadn't noticed Kaku, who had leaped above Sanji.
"Hey there! You should pay attention." Before he had sent him flying across the cart and smashed into some chairs.
"Eyebrows!" Franky shouted but then began to become annoyed. "Jeez! What's wrong with all of you?! How can you bicker at a time like this!?" He couldn't understand.
"I also wonder the same thing." Luna had seemed to agree with his question, as she was standing to the side as if none of this involved her. But she then noticed the cyborg placing his hands against the walls at front.
"This is finally... your chance... to escape!" For some reason he began to push against it, but it seemed to have caused the entire cart to tremble and slowly begin to crack apart until finally the wall came off, sending both it and Franky back over to the second cart, taking Blueno and Kaku with them.

Battling the Demon (One piece)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें