Wanted!

As dawn breaks, Nami wakes to encouraging news: one week has passed, and her Log Pose is finally set. Once their ship is finished, they can set sail and resume their journey and they were getting excited. You guys, if you follow that log, do you know where you will arrive?" Kokoro then points out something to Nami.
"No, where?" She looked to the log noticing. "It seems to be down a little."
"It should since the next island is at the bottom of the sea, Fishman Island." Luna

 Had spoken up, informing the girl

Had spoken up, informing the girl. This is because the next leg of their journey will be taking them to the halfway point of their journey along the Grand Line. Their next stop will be Fish-Man Island which is at the bottom of the ocean. The mention of Fish-Man brings up mixed feelings.
"F-F-F-F-Fishman island!! At last!? While Sanji is excited at the prospect of a place bound to be full of mermaids.
Fishman Island." The word stirs up unpleasant memories in many of the others: particularly Nami, who doesn't forget the time the Arlong and his fish-men had held her home of Cocoyashi Village hostage.
"Oh, Yeah, because of what happened in your village....." Luffy had come to remember
"But, that fishman was a pirate, right?" Zoro and brought up, since the action of a Single Fishman doesn't reflect on the entire race.
"That's correct, you really didn't understand it, right, idiot? Even though you're stupid." Sanji was spinning around all excited. "Fisherman island is a famous landmark on the Grand Line! The world's most beautiful mermaid draw arcs in the sea. A dream kingdom when you can coexist with the fishes." He was off in his own world imaging Beautiful mermaids.
"Is that so?!" Chopper had asked all existed, but not because of the beautiful mermaids. But then their attention was pulled due to the coughing of a mermaid in the room.
"But, can't we dream? We're pirates!" Sanji was on the floor crying as he remembered that Kokoro was a mermaid as well.
"There should be some young ones!" And she took complete and utter offence to it.
"Moving on from stupidity." Luna spoken, as she sat cross legged legs at the table with Nami and Kokoro. "Getting to Fisherman island may not be as easy as you believe." She stated, which was understandable since it was on the water and all.
"I'm worried about this bottom of the sea concept, thought..." Robin had spoken over to her.
"We'll known if we go there." Luffy stated smiling in excitement.
"Yes, but that could also pose a problem." Luna then said, throwing today's news paper onto the table. "If you read the front of the paper you'll understand."
"What's this...?" Nami had shouted reading the paper as was instructed. "Once again this month, 14 ships have disappeared. What does this mean?" She looked up to Luna asking her.
"The place they are all disappearing in is called the Florian Triangle." Who knew what she was speaking about. "It's a part of the sea that one must travel to get to Fishman Island." It had been explained to the crew that every year over 100 ships disappear in that area for no reason... it is later where they appear once again only without any sailors. "They have even been witnesses who have seen go ships carrying skeletons of the sailors."
"Ghost appears!? That scary!" Chopper had completely gone purple at hearing that.
"Will we see you in the skeletons!?" While Luffy was getting all excited at the thought.
"What're you imagining?" Zoro could only asked worried about what was going on inside the head of the captain.
"No! I definitely don't want to encounter or see them! Such an awful ship!" Nami was crying shaking her head in terror. "What could happen in that sea?" She asked worried.
"No one knows... because anyone who entered... has never came out alive. It's foggy dark and deep with nothing in sight but death." Nami and Chopper initially scared and cried as they hugged each other.
"Ghost ships that are Mia shows of what was once merchant ships of pirate ships... Are indispensable parts of the legend of treasure ships." That was until Robin pointed that out.
"Let's search for the ghost ships!" Nami was suddenly on board with the whole idea.
"Save it to me!" Well Luffy was already all for it to be in with
"Eh!? I don't want to!" But Chopper was still against it.
"I intend to stock up with lots of provisions in case we have an accident, so don't worry." Sanji had informed the crew not caring about the ghost ship and that.
"A treasure ship? There might be swords as well." While Zoro was unable to get his sword repaired needed a new one.
"Pirate Guys!"
"Strawhat!" Voices were shouting from outside before the door had bust upon, Chimney, Gonbe, Mozu and Kiwi all fallen ti the ground out of breath.
"You need something?" Luffy asked them.
"Big Bro told us to come and call for everyone!" Mozu had shouted up to them after catching her breath.
"The dream ship is complete!" The Kiwi shouted also catching her breath.
"It looks great!" Gonbe was agreeing with Chimney.
"Is it complete already!?" Everyone that was sitting down had stood up. "That was fast!" Luffy was all excited again.
Define top-notch shipwrights stayed up all night building it!" Mozu informed him.
"Building it!"
"Yosh! Then let's go!" Sanji was all ready along with the rest of the crew that were about to begin grabbing their stuff.
"Strawhat!" Until someone was shouting loudly outside. "Strawhat!" It was the other members of the Franky Family, that were running into the gates.
"What's wrong with you guys?" Everyone had left the building wondering what it was they were so panicked for. Zambai had falling to the ground completely out of breath.
"To be honest, we just heard about it! Did you see the wanted posters!?" He had shouted looking up at the crew.
"Wanted posters?" But they had no idea what he was on about.
"You have been given an unexpected bounty, Strawhat!" Zambai informed him of this fact, but it wasn't just him but everyone who had one now.
"Me too!? Alright!" Sanji was completely excited.
"Me too!?" While Nami was shocked.
"Me too!?" Chopper seemed a bit conflicted.
"Instead of talking, see it for yourself." Zambai has thrown paper onto the ground which were all wanted posters for the eight of them. "Strawhat Luffy, Bounty 300,000,000 beri."
"It went up!" He bursted into laugher at hearing that.
"Pirate Hunter Zoro, bounty 120,000,000 beri." He smirked completely pleased with himself.
"Cat Burglar Nami, bounty 16,000,000, beri."
"No way-!" She was in complete and utter shock.
"Cotton Candy Loving Chopper (pet), bounty 50 beri."
"Fifty...?" Hearing that had the little guy blue from shock
"Devil Child Nico Robin, bounty 80,000,000 beri." She seemed satisfied with that.
"Blood Witch, Morozov Luna."