Betrayal!?

Oars, the giant demon zombie that had Luffy's shadow within him had just walked over the Straw Hats which had included; Zoro, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky and even Brook, they were all battered, beaten, and appeared to be unconscious. The reason the monster had left them was to find the four, actually three, members of the Straw Hats that were missing, which had been Luffy, Nami and Luna, plus Sniper King since he didn't know that he was Usopp. "Maybe here?" Oars picked up a large bolder thinking they would be hiding underneath, but of course they weren't. "Not here." He throw it away moving onto looking inside the buildings through the windows. "Are they in here? Come on out, Straw Hat! Orange woman! Red woman! Cool hero!" It was shouting like that was going to have them come out of hiding.
"Damn, that's one nasty monster..." knowing little about was was approaching him.
"He's insanely powerful and fact. Expected from a demon." Even through they were left battered, beaten, and unconscious...
"What was his name again?" They seemed to be walking over like nothing had happened.
"Uh..."
"I'm pretty sure it's Rose" The name was completely incorrect.
"No, that's not right! It ended with an... 's'."
"Hughes?" That was incorrect
"No, I think you're getting colder."
"Orse?" Getting closer.
"Hm? No, I still don't think it's quite right..."
"It's Oars." Until the name was actually said.
"That's it!"
"Uh, I'm sorry. I still can't..." someone weakly spoken
"Yeah, we know how it is. Could you give us some space?" But he didn't need to finish.
"Sure."
"Try to avoid his attacks."
"Okay..."
"Hey, Oars!" The monster had reacted to his name where it lifted up its head. "If Luffy's shadow is inside of you... you shouldn't underestimate the underlying strength of your crew!" There Zoro and that were all standing before the monster once again, ready to fight. They were pretty beaten but were standing with expression of anger or annoyance. But it was seeing them that Oars seemed amusing,
"You sure are thought, puny pirates!" With him saying that, he had jumped up off the part of the mansion he was on top of before landing on the ground, but no one moved as it was looking down at them.
"Just throwing this out there, what what do you think of sending him flying?" Zoro was smirking asking the others.
"What?! S-Seriously, Zoro?" But Usopp couldn't believe what he was hearing.
"I hear you." Someone seemed to be in completely agreement.
"Wha—?!" Why had the long nose turned around to where Sanji stood.
"I bet that'd be a blast." The man was smoking a cigarette he had lite.
"S-Stop right there! Wh-When you said, 'sending him flying,' did you really mean that behemoth?!" Usopp was looking back up to Oars hopping they meant someone else.
I nearly had a heart attack when that lummox started moving round like Luffy." Zoro had to admit that.
"Still, he is unfit to be the king of the Pirates." Robin spoken against the giant demon's plan.
"The question is how to topple him over." Even Franky was on board with it. "We can go about it more ways than one."
"He must have a weakness somewhere!" Chopper was right about that but...
"If Luna was here then we might have a higher chance." The archaeologist had stated and none of them could disagree with that fact, since the woman really was a Genius not to mention a demon herself.
"It's standard to slowly we can a large fish over time..." that was only one person that...
"At any rate... he's super scary!" Was still frightened to fight against it.
"Go crunch!" Oars began to move
"Here he comes." And before they knew it had disappeared but his large shadow appeared above them which was where the giant ...
"Gum Gum..." he was unable to use Luffy's Devil Fruit ability but it appeared to be a reflex. "...Butt Drop!" As he came slamming his butt onto the ground where the group were.
"That attack is nuts!" But they had all avoided it.
"Scatter!" With Franky shouting that the crew split up running in different directions. When
"Gum Gum..."Oars had pulls up his arm above his head.
"Robin, he's going after you!" The swordsman had shouted to her, however, it was already too late
"...Hammer!" Oars had thrown it down at Robin with extraordinary speed.
"ROBIN!!" The giant's fist had landed where the woman was and no one was able to do or make it in time. The beast looked back his fist to see Robin on the ground...
"Huh?" Oars had become confused since the truth was that the woman was nowhere in sight. "Where did she go?"
"I expected more from the former Leader of Demon Giant clan, Oars the Continent-Puller. Not to mention Luffy's shadow." A voice had pulled Oars to looking up into the broken building. "But you're a disappointment." The guys from the crew followed as well to see someone that caused them to smile happily, even thought she was covered in blood and injuries. However, that was to be expected as she went head-to-head with a Demon Lord. But the important thing was...
"Luna saved Robin!" The fact that Robin was in the arms of Luna completely unharmed, for the most part.
"Luna~ my moon!! You're alright!" Sanji was spinning around in excitement at the sight of her.
"Are you alright, Robin?" Luna looked to the woman in her arms completely ignoring the man shouting up to her.
"Yes, thanks to you. But are you?" Robin was looking at Luna a little concerned since she's the woman injured and didn't seem to be healing.
"Yeah, I'm just running low of power so my healing is slow." That had been explained ass he turned to the monster before her.
"Red woman."
"Red woman? Are you so stupid that you're unable to read?" Luna had insulted the giant without hesitation.
"What did you say?!" Which had angered Oars who then throw a lunch down at her.
"Robin! Luna!" Chopper had began to freak, however, from the dust came both woman, Robin still in the arms of Luna as she was running up Oars arms.
"Hasn't anyone taught you any manners?" She kicked him right in the face once making it to his shoulder and pushing off it.
"Oww!" Which had caused him to slightly be pushed back as Luna pushed back into the air doing back somersaults until she finally landed on the ground.
"There you go." Robin had been placed upon her own feet.
"Thank you."
"Punk! You're Just beggin' me to teach you who's boss." Franky had then spoken completely annoyed before running off towards Usopp and Chopper. "Behold our forces combined! Guys! It's time for Tactic #15!" Luna watch the man running not quite understanding what this 'Tactic #15' was, however,
"What!?" Usopp seemed completely shocked at that.
"You want to do that right here and now!?" Chopper seemed just as shock, but they had joined him running towards Zoro and Sanji now
"Zoro! Curly! Enter standby!" Franky had shouted at the two ahead of him.
"Standby?" But it was clear that neither of them knew what was going on.
"Just hold my legs!" The cyborg had told them.
"What the kick are they up to?" Sanji had asked the man beside him still completely clueless.
"Here we come! Let's do it!" It had been then when Franky had leaped into the air and the guys began move towards him.
"Pirates Docking 6..."Chopper was shouting
"...Giant Robot Warrior..."Usopp had continued
"...Big Emperor!" Until both along with Franky had shouted as the five guys had combined together. Zoro and Sanji, while carrying Franky on their shoulders, were the right and left legs respectively. Chopper, on top of Franky in his Brain Point form, is the head and Usopp, being held by Franky's right arm while positioning himself so he looks like a giant claw, is the right hand. However...
"Hold up, Franky!" Chopper had noticed something.
"Is there a problem, Chopper?" The man looked up to him asking.
"Someone still hasn't docked onto your left arm!" The doctor was sweating in shock and there was no one like Usopp in Franky's left arm.
"What!?" Franky had become completely shocked as he looked down at his left hand. "Hey! What's keeping either of you, Nico Robin!? Luna!? One of you Dock onto my left arm already!" He was shouting over to the woman standing still,
"Robin, Luna, hurry!" Chopper was shouting at them as well.
"Come, Robin! Luna! One copy what I'm doing!" Usopp had informed them as one of them was to copy him but on the left arm.
"No." Both had simply spoken, which seemed that three didn't comprehend what they said.
"That would hurt my human pride." Robin had stated them which seemed to caused the three to become completely shocked at what she said.
"It'd hurt..."
"...her..."
"...h-h-human—"
"As human beings you should be ashamed of yourself." Luna had then told them as they were still in shock at what Robin had told them, which caused them to become shocked even further then before.
"So you're not going to Dock?" But it seemed that there was someone just as shocked.
"Why do you sound so shocked?" Sanji had spoken to the one that was shocked but shouldn't be
"Poopy! You got me worked up for nothing!" And that had been Oars who had become upset. "Do it!" He pulled back his right hand before sending it back at the five pirates in they ridiculous transformation. "Dock with him!" He had slapped Usopp, Chopper and Franky away as both Zoro and Sanji got out of the way to avoid it.
"Oomph!" Franky had been the only to hit the rubble first.
"Oomph!" Followed by Chopper
"Oomph!" Then shortly by Usopp.
"That sucks! I can't believe they duped me into doing that." Zoro had come to realise what he had just done. "No, just forget about it!" He then ran off wanted to forget it all.
"Robin, Luna, we could have become Robot Warrior Big Emperor if you joined us!" Franky was shouting while being trapped in the rubble.
"I never saw that betrayal coming! Never!" Chopper was along side him shouting.
"I bet Luffy would have don't it if he were here!" While Usopp was on the other side crying.
"Don't ask us to sock with you... ever again!" Both the woman had told them not even looking back before walking off. It wasn't long after that where the three idiots had broke free screaming battle cries.
"Let's regroup, Dammit!" With that being shouted.
"Franky!" Zoro had called out to him which pulled the cyborg in the direction the swordsman was in, with his sword stabbing into the pillar nunchucks Franky had been carrying around. "I'm gonna borrow your big toy." He stabbed another blade into it.
"Hey, punk! That's my Heavy Nunchaku!" But the blue hair man wasn't happy about that. "Fine! You can borrow it." He had not other chose while at the same time.
"The bastard...! I need to hurry back to Nami and rescue her again." Sanji was running around the monster annoyed. "See how you like a taste of this!" before kicking and launching a large piece of debris at Oars' head which had him looking around to where the cook was.
"Was that you?" He asked as Sanji was already running again. At the same time...
"Robin!!" Zoro was running with the large nunchucks on his shoulder. Hearing her name being called, Robin had turned to him to see what it was he wanted. "Go for the joints after I whack his left arm!"
"Roger." Robin had her arms moving in the crossed pose for her abilities to work.
"Here I go!" As Zoro had the nunchucks spinning as he was closing in.
"Over here, Monster Luffy!" Sanji was running calling out to oars,
"Jerk! You're just a shrimp!" Who had pulled his attention the the cook and was his arm pulled back. "Gum Gum..."
"Now, Usopp!" That had been shouted loudly
"Got it! Eat it!" To the Sniper ready to fire his Kabuto. "Special Attack! Special Oil Star!" Usopp had fired as the hand that was being used to support Oars' body as it leaned forwards to punch Sanji. "Three Chamber Shot!" Because of the oil hitting his hand it had caused him to slip.
"Hey, Luna!" This time the one had had been called for was her, so she turned around only to see that Zoro was running right for her. "Send me flying!" He was shouting at her.
"Are you sure you want that? I could crush you." She asked her eyes glowing looking at the man.
"Bring it!" He had complete and utter faith in her.
"Fine." The man began to glow and before long he was no longer touching the ground. "If you die it isn't my problem." And with a single motion of her fingers towards Oars' left arm had sent Zoro flying a high speed.
"Super Fencing!" He and smashed the nunchucks down hard onto Oars' arm.
"Cien Fleurs!" (Hundred Flowers, Spanish) Which at that moment about a hundred of Robin's arms began sprouting out all together in one area. "Big Tree!" It had created one massive hand.
"Wh-What's that?" Oar's had become confused as to the sudden hand that appeared on his back. But then Robin moved the entire mass arm to grabbed Oars' arm.
"Clutch!" It had pulled his arm behind his back
"This is dangerous! I'm gonna fallit's my show I'm about to fall!" He was shouting bouncing around trying to prevent himself from falling.
"Feast your eyes on this! It's a super impromptu staircase!" Franky was shouting as he was building a flight of stair case along with Chopper at incredible speed. "Franky Skywalk!" It what he called it as they were building it to Oars' head. "Unfortunately, the stairway won't last for long! Let's get a move on, Chopper!"
"Yeah!" Both had then jumped off, flying for Oars' face with their
"Supper Frapper..." they both had pulled back their fists together. "...Gong!" And punched the monster in the jaws.
"Even if he's big, he still has the same week sports as any other person. If we jolt his jaw, it will jolt his brain!" This had been something Chopper gotten from Luna, who was looking up at the monster that was beginning to lose his sense of balance.
That one leg is the only thing keeping you up, Monster Luffy!" Sanji had stated with cigarette in hand that was pointing to the single leg still on the ground. "Let's do this, Luna!" He had shouted as both him and
"Yeah." Luna were dashing right for Oars' leg.
"Bad Manner..." they had pushed off swinging their leg around. "... Kick..." which was sending them heading for the single leg. "... Course!" Both made contact but it seemed that Oars had given up yet.
"Just fall!" Luna had shouted as she put more strength into it along with Sanji, which had caused the giant to slide until unable to stand. Luna grabbed onto Sanji as she jumped out of the way so that the monster wouldn't land on them.
"Flip over, monster." Zoro was grinning as they watch.
"Nice! Go!" Franky cheered and Oars had fallen just as they wanted and into his head while destroying even more of the mansion.
"S-S-Sweet! Now do you see how strong we are?" Usopp throw up his fist shouting.
"Whatcha think of that, Monster Luffy?!" Chopper shouted over at him and the others were quite satisfied.
"We just scored our first knockdown." Sanji had lite up another cigarette after ditching the one from before.
"It seems so." Luna flicked her hair.
"Nice plan, Luna." Zoro looked over to her saying.
"Yeah, well it wasn't much." She stated back over to him.
"Ah, ouch! Ow, ow, ow, ow..." the dust began to clear and Oars seemed to be coughing due to it as the Pirates moved towards him. "You're a bunch of meanies!" Oars had told them as they stood before him, making it sound like they were picking on him. "Now I'm ticked! I'm gonna send all of you flying!"