Beatrix!?

The darkness had completely surrounded Luna as she continued to just fall after using all her strength to leap off the cliff. She had began falling down towards the water only to found herself falling into nothing but darkness... There didn't seem to be an end in sight. However, everything had changed when a single ball of reddish light had came towards her from a distance. "What is that? This light..." It felt familiar somehow, almost like that of Amman.
"Child of my demon kind. Your power and will have called upon me." A strange voice was coming from the light. A voice with sounded like that of a woman.
"What are you?" Luna had asked, confused by its presence that had then began to take shape from the light was began to grow larger.
"I am Beatrix." Before her stood a tall, voluptuous woman with thickly long black hair that turned red at the tips.
The name Beatrix sounded familiar, along with the woman's appearance. "I am the mother of the vampires." It had then been when a memory from her childhood came flooding into her.

It had been when Luna had began to understand her surroundings, which was around the age of 35 (human years: 3). Her mother had taken her the palace of the Demon Lord/Vampire Queen Amman. Luna had gotten separated from her mother and got completely lost which had been why she walked around the palace trying to found her. "Mother..." Calling out as she walked around the halls and pocking her head into rooms she couldn't seem to found her. However, after some time Luna found herself before a large pair of doors that had been pushed opened. "Mother, are you in here?" But the room or more like hallway was empty of any life. The room was only filled with portraits which had completely pecked Luna's interested in so even though her mother wasn't in the place she entered, with the door closing before her. It was nothing more then a empty room but the portraits were all of woman, that had names under them along with 'no' Queen above it. Luna was walking down the room looking at the portraits all the way until she reached the end, where a single portrait was placed. It was off a woman with thickly long black hair that turned red at the tips, just like hers.
"She's the first Queen of the Vampires." A voice had spoken up from behind, startling Luna had forcing her to looking around, which was where she found Amman standing there crouching down beside her.
"The first?"
"That's right. She was chosen by Demon God."
"Chosen by the Demon God?" But Luna was confused by this
"It makes sense that you don't know about them, since you learn about them when you reach 40." Amman had explained to her, but... "Although, it seems that your quite interested." She could see the sparks surrounding the expressionless child before her. "In the beginning when nothing existed. There was a god. The god created Light in the empty space. With Light, Darkness had also been born. After seeing the two, God couldn't help by worry. The two were the polar opposite of one another, so much so that it would lead to a fight. Which had been why God took a fragment of both Light and Darkness, to create another being. This child was called 'Balance'. It had then been when God had ordered the three children to create their own children. Light had created ten race from a beautiful and light song. Then Balance had created 10 races by running her fingers through the earth, water, air and flames. Then finally, Darkness had created demons using his blood and darkness having 10 types being formed. They all possessed crimson red eyes as a sign of the blood running through their veins ..."
"What happens next?" Luna had asked after listening to the story sitting on Amman's lap.
"No one knows. However, after coming to the world created by God, we demons have lived separated from one another and only the Demon Lords gather together every few hundred years. We don't interfere in the affairs of humans nor the angels that live in the sky." This had been explained to the child.
"So 'Darkness' is the 'Demon God'?" Luna had asked her, as she gotten a better understanding of the demon race.
"That's right. When our ancestor came to earth, he had gifted 10 of the most powerful and worthy children with weapons that would be a sign of authority. The woman in this portrayed had a been the first Queen of the vampires and ruled over us, her name was Morrow Beatrix..."

It had been why the woman before Luna felt so familiar to her, since she saw a portrait of the first Queen once but was unable to forget it. It might have been hazy but it was only due the fact that those happy memories were painful. But she remembered that she, herself, was a decent descendant of the first Queen. "Please forgive me, your majesty." This had been why Luna was kneeling before the floating woman.
"There is no need for that." Who had landed upon the darkness like it was surface. Which had caused Luna to stand up one again. "I have come before you, to hand over the power of the Demon Lord to you."
"Power of the Demon Lord?" She understood its meaning but couldn't comprehend it. "I don't understand what this power you speak of it?" It had then been when the scythe which had been used against her in the battle against Amman appeared in Beatrix hand.
"Our God created these weapons to keep the balance between our people and the other races." It had been explained the origin of the weapons which had been given to them. "They had been created to stop demons from trying to attack and take control of humanity and such. It means that if you had malicious thoughts towards humanity I wouldn't be before you." Beatrix had a gentle smile looking at Luna. "For someone who had watched her home be taken by humans, who seen them at their darkest moments, you don't hold resentment towards them."
"It's not that I held resentment towards them to begin with. At least, that's what I would like to say..." Luna had honestly stated, thinking about it. "But in the end, deep down I really held resentment and didn't care if they kill each other." This had been the truth that she refused to do think about such a thing. Her resentment was strong that she used and threw people away without hesitation, however, everything changed... "Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, and Franky... they had caused me to realise the ugliest inside myself. I might be a demon and not like humans but I'm aware that there are some that I have taken to." Luna's mind was filled with nothing by her friends that had saved her from herself. "So, I don't resentment them either."
"Yes, that was how many felt before you." Beatrix stated to her looking to the woman before her still smiling. "However, the one thing they all had in common was that none of them had an interest in ruling over human world. They protected the island from those that would do harm to it, while also protecting the world from those within that would do harm to it. This was the role of the Demon Lords."
"I see. That was why our kind never interfered with the affairs of humans." Luna had come to understand that fact better now.
"Yes, but that was probably where we went wrong." Beatrix had informed her while looking into the darkness. "If we had interfered with major events of the world then it wouldn't be like it is today." Her father had said something similar to her before being thrown off the cliff. "That is why... I ask you to correct our mistakes."
"But how do I do that?" Luna didn't understand how to fix something like that.
"Just continue your journey and it'll all become clear one day." It had been the only thing said, but if it was something that could be done so easily then it probably would have happened centuries ago.
"Then I will do that." And with that being said, Beatrix began to glow.
"Morrow Luna, I have deemed you to be worthy. From today onwards you shall be called, The Queen of Blood." And she turned into a small hall of light once again before entering Luna's chest and memories and events began to flash before her mind like a video. All came to a stop when someone had appeared before her once again.
"Demon Lord Amman?" Luna was confused to why the previous Queen was standing before her once again, but then she began to say something.
"Please... save..."