A Mermaid and Starfish!

The crew, excluding Robin and Luna, were all shocked at the sight of the mermaid, who was still trying to wake up Sanji after she fell on his head, but in reality he's just in awes at the sight of her as well. It had then been when she finally turned around where she paused as the sight of Luffy and the crew. "WHAT A SHOCK! THERE ARE SO MANY HUMANS HERE!!" That was before she began freaking out at the sight of a bunch of humans.
"What?" Luffy was completely taken back by the mermaid.
"W-We're shocked too!" Chopper trotted over to her yelling with a freaked out expression on.
"I thought I was going to be digested. Thank you for saving me." But she sudden seemed to have calmed down enough to be thanking them saving her from the Sea King. "I keep getting swallowed by monsters. This was probably the 20th time."
"You get eaten too much!" Usopp had been the one to point that out to her, since it wasn't normal.
"I had to pay somehow. Oh, I know! Would you like some takoyaki?" But she had completely ignored him while asking this.
"Takoyaki!? That's my favourite food!" Drool was practically already leaking out of Luffy's mouth.
"Really!? Then, that'll be 500 Beli per person!" But she goes around saying the price of them which surprised the crew since she had said this was to pay them back for saving her, so it didn't make sense.
"Hey, you're selling them!?" But out of nowhere the starfish had slapped her across the face all padded off.
"I SCREWED UP!" It had appeared she didn't even notice.
"Mermaid~! Mermaid~! Mermaid~!" Sanji seemed to have recovered as he was spinning around across the grass in excitement. Mermaids, the dream of all mankind! Mermaids, the jewels of the ocean! Yes, I finally gotten to meet one of them! She is so cute~!"
"I swear he was dropped as a baby." Luna only could say while watching the man.
"This is the first time I've even met one! Camie, was it?" The mermaid had introduced herself before thanking the crew.
"It's not the first time. You met old granny Kokoro, didn't you?" Usopp brought up the old icefish mermaid and caused the cook to be reminded of granny Kokoro, which he had suddenly gotten all depressed.
"Thriller Bark? No, that wasn't scary. Not scary at all. The scariest thing we've encountered so far was..." He was on his knees off to the side of the others saying.
"Uh, that's right, Sanji! Let's just pretend that never happens! This is the first mermaid we've ever met!" This had caused the long nose to apologise while pretending he didn't say anything about Kokoro before.
"You guys are so rude!" Nami become quite upset by their words.
"Huh! Monster Granny was a mermaid! But she could walk, couldn't she?" This had been the first time Luffy had heard of it, since he didn't pay any attention to anything by food during the party one Water 7 and...
"I see... you didn't know, huh? Well, it happens while you are fighting that Luccis fella after all." Franky come to remember when she revealed that she was a mermaid to save the crew from drowning back in Enies Lobby
"Imagining Monster Granny as a mermaid is for some reason really gross." The captain didn't seem to want to imagine it at all as he turned blue with a disgusted look on his face.
"You are too freaking blunt!" Which had angered Nami as she punched him in the face.
"That hurt! What's up with you, Nami!?" Luffy didn't seem to understand why she punched him.
"Geez, when it comes to these guy's expectations of mermaids..."
"But she seems like a cute mermaid, doesn't she?" Robin was chuckling as she spoke this.
"For your information Kokoro was quite famous in her youth." Luna spoke up as she knew Kokoro from all the way back then. "She was considered to be one of the most beautiful mermaids of her generation."
"Really?" The navigator turned to the demon half in his disbelief, and she hadn't been the only one.
"This is my first encounter with a mermaid, too." But then Brook began walking up to Camie. "Excuse me, would you please let me some money?" He suddenly asked her
"Why would she?!" which had earned him a kick that sent him flying away.
A SKELETON!!!" Camie had become super scared because he was a skeleton.
"See?! How are you gonna make it up if she scare her?! Get lost!" Which had only enraged Sanji even more.
"I can open my head as well. Isn't that funny?" But for some reason Brook thought it was smart to open up his head.
"Why you...!" And Sanji kicks him away
"That's so funny!" But Camie seemed actually entertained by it.
"That was quick." Luna noticed as the mermaid accepted it all quite quick.
"By the way, can you poop?" That question came out of Luffy's mouth like it was a normal thing to ask.
"What are you trying to ask, Damn you!?" And Sanji was trying to kick him now.
"Ah, well, I..." Camie didn't seem to have answering
"DO NOT!!!" But the cook interrupts her answer with both tears and snort rolling down his face before continuously trying to kick Luffy's head in.
"Camie? Camie? This is just weird... Aren't you missing someone? Who is the only one left out of this one group?" It seemed that something had been forgotten and it appeared to be extremely depressed about it. "Answer: me." Although, the others had then noticed and Luffy stretched his arm over to grab it before bringing it over to the group.
"That's right. I was wondering about that... Hey, Camie, what's this! This talking glover-thingy..." He was asking her with the large starfish in hand between them.
"Oh, sorry. I completely forgot. He's my pet, Pappag. He's a starfish, and he's my master." She introduced the starfish.
"Master?" But it seemed a bit confusing.
"Yes. My master."
"This guy?"
"Yes."
"Nice to meet you!" The starfish, Pappag had been placed on the grass.
"Can starfish talk?" Nami was asking since it didn't seem right.
"Isn't it strange for her pet to be her master?" That was said by Usopp as he wasn't wrong about that. Although, suddenly Pappag had pulled out a guitar and leaped up to the railing above.
"Well, I was taken in, and with reason." He began to play the guitar. "~Camie always feeds me clams~" That had been sang.
"So she feeds you?" Which didn't seem all that interesting as that was usually happens.