Time for Pay Back!

The original crew that hail from the East Blue (excluding Nami) had come to hear about Brook's promise to a whale that they actually knew, however... "You know him!? Why? How'd you meet?" Franky was completely surprised while asking the captain sitting down.
"Twin Capes is at the entrance of the Grand Line. A freaking huge whale was there..." Sanji began to explained the event that had transpired, about how they were coming down the mountain where a giant black mountain appeared. Only it was a giant whale blocking their way. The Going Merry had only slightly hit the whale, due to Luffy firing off a cannon but the Merry's head had broken off. And as the crew were trying to escape from the whale Luffy punched it right in the eye. "Thanks to Luffy's silliness, we got swallowed whole."
"Th... The whale ate you!?" Chopper couldn't tell if that was amazing or not.
"And that was Laboon, right?" Robin had asked since there wouldn't be a bit in bringing up a completely different whale.
"Right. There was an ancient Lighthouse keeper who lived inside the whale." Sanji then said which was a bit bizarre.
"What!?" Chopper was even more shocked hearing that.
"Flower pops!" Luffy chuckling remembering the lighthouse keeper.
"But why was his living inside the whale?" The only one smart enough to ask this had been Luna.
"He had been treating the Laboon from the inside." Sanji answered her question.
"The Lighthouse keeper was treating you?" Franky didn't understand who a lighthouse keeper was capable of that.
"Supposedly he used to be the medic on a pirate ship." Usopp explained while mixing and crushing something.
"Yeah? But why did he need treatment? Was he sick?" Chopper then asked.
"He was continually bashing his head against the Red Line, which is like a wall dividing our world. He's been waiting 50 years for some piracy promise to come for him after they travelled around the world." Hearing this seemed to confused the doctor. The reason for that was due to his loneliness and wanting to reunite with his friends that were said to have ran away from the Grand Line. Then Luffy decided to pick a fight with the large Island Whale that would have flatten him if he wasn't rubber. Which they had began to fight with one another until Luffy had deemed a draw and promised to come back and fight. "Luffy got him to stop killing himself by hitting his head on the wall, so he's still alive... Even now, he's waiting for his crewmates back at those capes."
"A lighthouse keeper that was a ship's doctor? Could you be speaking of Crocus?" Luna asked the guys which spoke of him.
"Yeah. You know him?" Usopp looked over to her asking.
"Yes, I meet him a few times around 25 years ago, when he was a ship's doctor." That had been explained to him
"Really? Then what ship was he on?" Luffy was asking getting sidetracked
"If he didn't tell you I won't. Beside, you'll soon find out if we continue to Fishman island." She stated not telling him anything. "Anyway, so you're saying that the whale is still there, even after fifty years?"
"It's an unbelievable story. Both sides have been keeping a price for 50 years!" Usopp though of it as amazing.
"I had no idea one of the people Laboon has been waiting for..." Zoro had looked back to the mansion before them where Moria was. "...was that skeleton!" That was when Franky had bursted into tears, screaming in pain and joy.
"I love that bag of bones and that, whale, Dammit!" The snot and tears were flying everywhere.
"Shuddup!" Zoro, Usopp and Sanji had their fingers blocking their ears due to the shouting of Franky. But Luffy busted out in joy.
"Now I'm getting excited! He's a musician, talking talking skeleton, has an Afro, goes 'Yohoho!' and was Laboon's pal! He's coming aboard the ship, even if I have to drive him." Luffy was far more determined now after hearing about Brook's past. "He's joining our crew! Any objections, guys?" He looked around at the others that were on the ship.
"If there were, would you change your mind?" Robin was chuckling knowing that he honestly wouldn't.
"I want to help him see Laboon again!" Usopp seemed no longer afraid.
"You' s got my vote, dammit!" Franky was still in tears.
"Same here, dummy! I'm not afraid of that skeleton!" Chopper was now also in tears.
"That's a given. I'm more concerned about stopping Nami's wedding!" Sanji was once again on fire as for the other two
"Hey, Zoro! Luna! Where are you guys going?" Luffy called down to them, as they were off the Sunny and heading towards the mansion.
"We're going to raid the place. Don't we have one more shadow to recover now?" In other words, Zoro was all in.
"I have to agree. If we wait too long who knows what would happen to that skeleton." And it appeared that Luna had no objections to it either. Which had Luffy grinning while chuckling.
"Sweet! Guys, bye read for our counterattack! We're gonna knock Thriller Bark out of the water!" The captain had I formed them all
"Yeah!" And none of them were against it.
"Go!" But it seemed that Usopp had other plans.
"You're coming, stupid!" Sanji snapped at him and then they all began to disembarked after so of them had finished preparing.
"Man! Hunting down the zombies with out shadows sounds like it's gonna be a pain." Zoro had stated after thinking about it.
"And Luffy's zombie is a real monster! He's over twice the size of your average giant!" Chopper was reminding them of that fact, making Luffy's the most hardest to get back. "I'm not sure you guys can beat him!"
"Size isn't the only issue! Luffy, he has your shadow!" Usopp was just as freaked out.
"Don't be such a baby!" Zoro had told him, but it was because he didn't see the thing for himself. "Size and strength means nothing. The only way to get Luffy's shadow back is that taken down, right?" He hadn't been wrong about that.
"Actually, we might not need search search or defeat them." Luna had spoken up, which seemed to have caused the others to look at her side ways.
"What's gotten into you? If we stay like this, we will never get to walk under the light of the sun again!" The swordsman was shouting at her, because it sounded like she was giving up.
"That might be true, but did you forget how the shadows were taken?" They had all been taken by a Devil Fruit ability that came from a Warlord, Gecko Moria. "So, as long as we defeat the man at top, all the shadows should return." The others were looking at her slightly shocked not because she had told them that but the fact that none of them had actually realised that till now. "And since Gecko Moria is at the top of that staircase, we don't have to go through the entire island again." She was pointing to the mansion stating. "Luffy."
"Yeah, I'm gonna kick Moria's butt. That way everyone will get their shadow back." Luffy had actually understand what she was getting out. "Sanji, you're in charge of rescuing Nami!" He was looking to the cook
"Yeah! You'd better believe I am!" He had once again burst into flames. I don't care if he's an invisible man or a dismissible sham! I'll kick him to the ends of this fog! I'll crash that wedding!"
"Oh,I forgot to mention this earlier, but that visible man ogled at Nami and Luna in the bath." Usopp had brought up what had transpired in the mansion.
"Uh-huh, uh-huh." Chopper nodded his head.
"Right, now that you mention it, he had been in there the entire time." Luna had come to remember since it wasn't all that important.
"What!? Cursed him!" Sanji's face had completely turned red as his flames of anger and hatred grew even more.
"I don't think you need to add any more fuel to the fire. He might turn into the sun at some point." Luna had then stated to Usopp, who had agreed.
"It seems that there's another fire starting." Robin chuckling looking to Zoro who seemed to have become angry for some reason.
"I wonder why?" The red eye didn't seem to understand, but Robin sure didn't, which had caused her to chuckle again.
"Damn you, invisible man! You're gonna pay!" Sanji had completely exploded,
"Awesome! He exploded!" Chopper was reverse hiding behind Robin's legs. It was then
"I feel bad about letting Nami get whisk away right before my eyes. I'm going with Sanji!" When Usopp had declared his intention to save Nami which was brave. "Besides, I don't want to run in to that Warlord again!" If he hadn't said that.
"That skeleton's duel has me concerned. I'm going after him." Franky stepped forwards saying. "If Straw Hat throttles Moria before he gets to fight, they will be the end of it. But will have a problem on our hands if his shadow trashes him first." He had a large cannon or something on his shoulders looking to the captain.
"I'll join you, Franky." Zoro had stepped before him. "What's the zombie of a legendary samurai capable of? I'm don't to find out." That was probably the main reason he was going.
"Nami and the skeleton... simply put, they're the ones who need immediate help." Robin was walking towards the group stating. "Finally, subduing Moria is key to claiming victory."
"Guys, you're making this sound simple, but he's one of the Seven Warlords!" Chopper was shouting at to remind them.
"Not a problem! So was Crocodile, remember?" Luffy had said as he already defeated one of the Warlords before.
"And you don't see the problem?! He nearly killed you!" This had the reindeer shouting at him since it happened twice. "I'm begging you! Please be careful!"
"You know, I am pretty sure Gecko Moria is actually weaker." Luna stated from her time using the Marines.
"Really?" Chopper had looked to her, however... "No! I've already spelt this out loud and clear, but your zombie is insane!" He turned back to shouting at Luffy
"I get it, I get it!"
"I'm on my way, Nami!" Sanji screamed at the top of his voice
"Would you stop yelling." But Luna seemed to have found it annoying. Meanwhile, Usopp had began pulling small sacks out from his satchel.
"These are for you. Guys you each get a bag." He throw them some of the crew, main for two in each group at least. "They contain my special Zombie Ascension Salt Balls."
"Oh, is this what you were making back that? I should have known." Zoro wasn't all that surprised with one in his hand.
"You guys have no sense of danger, so let me make this perfectly clear! Just because these waters are shrouded in thick fog doesn't guarantee safety from the sunlight!" He wasn't wrong about that. "You're only say because it's night! In other words, can see you're dropdead time limit to be Dawn, when the sun rises! No matter what, you cannot forget about this time!" And with that being said
"You're absolutely right! It would suck if I couldn't eat before dawn." Luffy had shouted with his fist cracking with the others all standing looking up at the large mansion before them. "We're gonna make you rule the day you picked a fight with us! Gecko Moria, we're taking taking back twice the amount of food you stole! And before Dawn!"
"Yeah!" The others all shouted together, however...
"You really need to get your priority straight." Luna had spoken up.
"Y-Yeah, that's not what I meant." Usopp was shocked at how they took his words. "You habe to recover your shadows by—"
"Let's Go!" But they didn't hear anything the two had said.
"Yeah!" As the captain took off,
"Nami! Take my hand, honey!" Sanji took off running
"Fine, ignore me!" Along with the others as Usopp had lost it at the fact they didn't seem to care. However, they were all off running for the stairs, all but Luna.
"I wonder if everything will be fine?"