Off They Go Again!

The Going Merry had entered the smoke ceased by the explosion. But they could just see through it so that the gate that would lead to the outside was in sight and was broken. "It's the outdoor sea! If we continue straight ahead, we'll be able to get out!" Luffy was shouting at the front of the ship.
"We mustn't leave!" Nami was shouting, breathing heavily. "Get the ship back in, turn it around, Hurry! We're returning to the fortress again! The gold was stolen by the Marines!" Everyone had turned around to She completely shocked at what she was ordering,
"What did you say?" Zoro had asked her.
"Are you insane? Nami, we finally got here after facing death you know!" Usopp tried to tell her.
"I'm sanely sane, extremely sane!"
"You sure don't sound it." Luna muttered earning a glare from Nami, but the woman merely flicked her hair paying no mind to her.
"Even if we got outside, there's no meaning without the gold!" The navigator was now back to shouting at the guys.
"She gets very persuasive when money is concerned." Chopper couldn't believe it.
"That kind of Nami is also lovely!" Sanji was once again going gaga.
"But we finally opened such a big hole, can't we just get away through there?" Luffy pointed to the entrance.
"We are pirates, right, Luffy?" Nami had asked, and he nodded. "Don't you think a pirate leaving his treasure's gold behind is shameful?"
"Yeah, it is." He took a second to reply.
"Okay! Then it's decided. Hard to starboard! Make the ship do a U-turn, and let's get back to the fortress!" Nami shouted pointing up.
"Yeah, understood." Chopper nodded.
"Yes! As Nami says!" There wasn't much need to convince Sanji as he and Chopper walked up to the kitchen and stir the ship. The ship tilted causing Usopp, Zoro and Luna to the left side of the ship.
"Hey, guys!" Usopp shouted.
"What are they doing!?" Zoro shouted asking,
"This is a bit much." Luna had then slammed into Zoro stomach, that had become unconscious due to the impact.
"Don't do it too much!" Luffy was holding onto the rails.
"It's good, it's good! Continue like this!" Nami was happy smiling as she held onto the side, that was until the sound of bells ringing caught her ears. She pecked up her ears to listen.
"Is there something wrong?" Luffy had asked, noticing how she was acting.
"Be quiet, Luffy!" Nami had shouted at him,
"Ah? A wind chime?" Luffy asked also hearing the ringing.
"It sounds like signaling." Luna said, standing to her feet.
"Yeah, to recognise your allies' ships when you're in the mist!" Nami had agreed with her, "This is bad. They're closing in on us from the front."
"How's that? Is this what you want, Nami?" Sanji had called out from the kitchen..
"Not good! Hard to port!" She had yelled back to. "We have to change our route! We'll crash into them like this!" Nami explained as a Marine's ship came into view of the Going Merry.
"If it's for Nami, here!" The ship had then titled the other way, causing Luna to lose her balance again and along with Usopp and Zoro, were sent flying to the other side of the ship. This time Zoro had fallen on Luna's chest pushing her against the wall.
"Get off." She push him off with ease.
"We're gonna crash!" Nami scream but the ship turned just before they collided with the other one. When the Going Merry passed without any problems the crew relaxed. "We were about to get torn to pieces because of that gold..." when Nami said that, Zoro and Luna could only glare at her annoyed that she had the nerve to say that. Soon after the sound of ongoing ringing of bells.
"The number of wind chimes is higher than before!" Luffy informed the group.
"From the smoke in front of us there are..." Nami leaned over the side to see how many ships she could see in the smoke. "One ship, two ships. No, even more battleships are coming!" The crew was frustrated and stunned hearing Nami.
"What did you say!?"
"Nami! Starboard or port, which one do you want?" Sanji, not knowing what was happening above deck asked cheerfully.
"To the left!" Nami shouted to them, "For now, we have to escape this smoke!" The ship started titling again. "We'll really crash this time!" She crouched down covering her ears. Unlike thing time, the Merry was pretty close to the battleship. The only one that seemed calm was Robin as she just stood there staring. "We're safe..." The ship passed all the battleships without anymore problems. "Continue straight ahead! We've gotta get out of this dangerous smoke as soon as possible."
"They'll find us!" Zoro told her.
"That's right! If we get out of the smoke, we'll become their cannon's target! We'll be destroyed and end up at the bottom of the sea!" Usopp was screaming and shouting.
"We'll just leave things to luck!" Nami was talking crazy now.
"I don't think that would be necessary." Luna said turned over to Robin who was holding the map. "Nico Robin and I had been in the reference room." She had explained.
"Yes we have, it seems that this fortress once counted a much larger amount of people, and that a lot of annexes were used." Robin had explained and Nami was only giving both woman a confused look.
"Oi, Luna, Robin! This isn't the time to discuss such old stories, right!?" Usopp yelled not understanding what they were on about.
"You moron." Luna said looking over her shoulder at him and then back to Nami, "There was budget cuts here, and their in terrible condition. However, that is why most of the docks on one side of the base are no longer in use." She told her and Robin held up the map of the base, which she had turned to point to a part of the map.
"Docks that aren't used?" Nami looked at the map for a bit, progressing what the woman had told her. "I see! Luna, Robin, that's very nice information! Everyone! We're gonna take the Going Merry to a dock and hide it!"
"Do you even know where is one!?" Usopp couldn't believe her.
"It's okay, just obey my orders!"