The Hero Enters!

Whitebeard had used his Quake abilities to send the Marines flying... at least he would have if out of nowhere Akainu appeared and prevented it. The impact from both these strong individuals had sent some of their allies flying back. "If we just let you run wild as you please... the island won;t be able to take it!" Akainu stated this, which was the truth for Whitebeard was just that powerful. But it should be the least that an Emperor was cable of.
"Then try to protect it!" However, Luna could see that which no one else could see. That was the fact that Whitebeard's was slowly getting weaker as he continued to push his body.
"Take care of Luffy for me." The young woman had turned her head to Jimbe that had spoken.
"What was you planning on doing?" She could only ask him, since he seemed to be doing something.
"I've chosen this as the place where I die!" He had stated as another clash was about to happened once again. Akainu had turned his fist into lave that was 100 times the size of his actual fist and sent it flying towards Whitebeard. The man didn't even flinch as he waited for it to come closer and slammed his own fist into it. It was a battle of massive sheer-power.
"Get back! We'll get caught in it!" The marines were beginning to retreat from the two men. Others on the other hand were still battling with one another due to not being close to the fight. The Seven War Lords weren't having any problems with the pirates or marines if they got in the way. Then there was Kizuru seeing flashes of lights off in different directions at the enemy where they would explode. However, someone was trying to stop him. Sentomaru reassures his assault leading the Pacifista. They had all been distracted that none of them had noticed it until it he was in the sky.
"He's flying!" A marine shouted as a large blue fire bird, Marco was flying towards the platform where Ace was.
"What are you doing!? Shoot him down!" Which Sengoku orders the Marines to shoot him down.
"Ou guns won't work!" However, it was as if his body was made of flames since none of the bullets were piercing him.
"I don't care! Keep shooting!" But the Fleet Admire didn't care as he continued his orders from before.
"This is bad..." the three powerhouse had their attention pulled where they were about to see Marco.
"Go!" While the man's comrades were cheering him on. The marines began to panic as Marco was just meters away, even Sengoku seemed a little taken back. However, that soon changed as a shadow leaped out in front of the bird and sent him back down on the ground. All eyes looked up as the shadow landed in front of the chairs where the Admirals had been seating at the beginning of the war.
"Nobody told you to jump in on your own!" Sengoku ended up shouting down to them.
"The hero, Monkey D. Garp!" The one that had punched Marco was none other then the     Marines Hero and Luffy's grandfather, Garp.
"The legendary marine has finally made his move!"
"Vice Admiral Garp!"
"The Vice Admiral's in!"
"He's the best guardian we have!" The Marine on the other hand were filled with delight and excitement.
"So you made your choice, Marine brat." Luna was looking up at the old man she called brat.
"If you want to get past, you'll have to kill me!" Who had made this announcement to everyone on the battlefield loud and clear.
"The Hero Garp is... protecting the platform!" The Whitebeard Pirates begin to panic as Garp who is considered a legend, has decided to battle.
"20 years ago, he was constantly fighting against Gold Roger! he's a legendary Marine who's name is known all over the world! and when Gold Lion Shiki, Roger's rival, attacked... The one who front of him here in Marie for together with Sengoku... and sent the Gold Lion Impel Down, was Garp as well!" They couldn't help but remember the large events that the world know about why Garp was named the Hero. This was causing them become even more frightened then before.
"Don't get intimidated. It's just a name, you fools!" that was until Whitebeard shouted at the top of his lungs at his men. "He's just an old marine." Hearing this seemed to have caused Garp to chuckle.
"Since you're part of his generation, you'd do well to pay attention to the enemy in front of you!" Akainu interrupts by sending... "Inugami Guren!" (Crimson Dog-Bite, Japanese) an attack of a wave of magma which took the shape of a fanged doghead and launches it against his opponent. However, it was deflected by Whitebeard causing more destruction in the plaza. "You keep destroying the city..."
"Like I said, try to protect it!"
"Hurry up with Ace's execution!" Sengoku shouted down ordering.
"Get replacements immediately!" Which had been shouted by one of the men holding up and checking the unconscious executioners.
"Yes, sir!"
"Make a path! A path to Ace's rescue!" The pirates break through, but are stopped by Pacifistas which are soon defeated by the alliance of pirates.
"Those aggravating jerks come all the way here..."
"Not gonna happen, you monster!"
"We'll show you the power of the New World!" The pirates began to attack the Pacifistas. They managed to damage one that had then fired its beam attacking another two beside it.
"Now, hurry! To the execution platform!"