The Winner!!

There was no end to the soldiers continuing to board the bridge. With every one that was defeated another 10 would pop up to take its places. It was like a Hydra, a gigantic water-snake-like monster with nine heads, one of which was immortal. Anyone who attempted to behead the Hydra found that as soon as one head was cut off, two more heads would emerge from the fresh wound. That was pretty much what was happening with the marines that were being taken down. Ten minutes passed and there was still no end to them which was why... "Enough."
"What...?" And none of them could move.
"I don't like using this on so many people because it hurts, but..." Luna's eyes glow as she looked at the marines still surrounding her. "Kneel." And just like how with Magnis, they had no control over their bodies as they collapsed to their knees and hands.
"LUFFY!!" Luna had looked over to the first tower's direction where she saw Sniper, no Usopp standing without the mask. "What are you doing!? Get up! Luffy!" His voice echoe across to the tower. "D-Don't get me wrong! I just came to save Robin! I didn't come to see you or anything!" He was shouting oddly. Luna had kicked some captains that came at her, sending them into the sea. "Oi, you! CP9's Boss-cat! You! I'll be your opponent! Come and get me!" He had began to get scared but... "T-That's right! I'm your opponent! Okay? Listen carefully...I'm a great pirates, a warrior among Warriors, with 8000 men... Captain Usopp! I've traveled the entire Grand Line! I destroyed island after island... and if the World Government goes against me... I'll defeat every one of you with a single finer!" He was obviously lying. "If you dare, come and fight me! You worthless little kitten!"
"What is that coward thinking?" Luna asked but had to defend herself as captains came at her again. She had swung her right arm which sent scythe-like blades of blood at their intended target, pushing the captain off. Then a whip composed of blood had formed which Luna swung around her to strike the marines that surrounded her.
"Yosh, come on, boss-cat! I'll send you flying!" Usopp was still antagonising the man.
"Are you stupid? Quit it, Usopp! He'll kill you!" Luna could hear Luffy's voice shouting. She was trying to move in closer, towards Usopp, however, the marines were continually getting in her way.
"Shut up! Then what the hell are you going to do, when you're so close to death?!"
"I'm gonna kick his ass!"
"Then stand up! Stop looking like you're about to die! It's not like you!" Usopp shouted back at him. "Even though it's been blackened by the explosions, we can still see the sky! We can still see the sea! This place... This place isn't hell!" That was being said. "Stop looking like you're gonna die, bastard!" Everyone was still fighting back. "Stop making me worry, Dammit!
"Are you finished? Then prepare yourself." Lucci was now speaking after Usopp's long speech.
"Got it... this isn't hell or anything..."
"Luffy..." Usopp had wiped away the tears. "Beat him! Then we'll all go back together, Luffy!" Before shouting.
"No matter what!!" Luffy voice had echoed loudly as he screamed it was upon hearing this
"I guess I should get serious." That Luna seemed to have oddly become motivated after listening to the boy shouting desperately. She headed towards the closest battleship to her, wind blowing her hair as she looked quite serious (more then normal). "Oi, Pirate Hunter." Hearing Luna speak to him, Zoro turned her head so that he was able to see her. "I need you watch my back." She had stated to the man, who seemed a tad confused but...
"Yeah." It was soon after that were a large shadow had appeared over the bridge, pulled all's attention, both Marines and pirates.
"WHAT THE HELL!?" All had shouted as they saw one of the giant battleships in the air above.
"Is she some sort of monster!?" A marine shouted looking over to Luna, who's eyes were to glow, however, it wasn't just them this time but both hands that were by her sides slowly moving up with the battleships, which was surrounded by a crimson glow.
"Argh!" But it seemed like she was having hard time as her arms was shaking.
"Attack her!" None of them even bothered to think of the consequences of attacking her, while she was levitating a giant battleship above them. However, swords had come swinging slicing though the marines that dared to try and attack her. It seemed that Zoro understood why Luna had asked him to watch her back. It was most likely due to the fact that she becomes very vulnerable in doing such a thing. But then
"ARGH!" Luna throw her arms in the direction of another battleship, which in response sent the one she was levitating heading right for it. The moment the battleships had collided both begin to explode.
"Amazing..." Zoro was watching eyes wide open, however, he noticed Luna collapsing to her knees. "Oi!" Which had caused him to quickly ran over to her, and saw blood dripping onto the stone ground. "Are you okay?
"I'm fine..." Luna said lifting her head up, and even though her eyes were covered with a hand, Zoro could see blood rolling down her cheek and not to mention from her nose.
"Are you sure?"
"This just happens when I over do it, so I'm fine, I just...." That had been explained as her hand removed itself, but her eye lids were closed and blood still flowing out. "...won't be able to see for a while." When he heard that he, of course, grew concerned. "Are you stupid? Do I look that useless to you?" When she had asked that, she sent multiple arrows of blood from her right hand and fires them at high speed towards a bunch of marines that were attacking from behind. Even though she wasn't even to see, as long as they were certain distance away from her she would be able to still protect yourself.
"Nah, just stubborn." Zoro was grin at her, but she couldn't see obviously. At the very same time, Franky had sent his fist flying at a large Marine with a black afro. He had the word 'Marine' tattooed across his chin and an x-shaped scar on the right side of his forehead. But when Franky was about to hit him, the men had broken off into small spheres that were floating all around him.
"I'll show you the power of the Berry Berry Fruit..." all the small spheres that were floating began to move striking Franky that was protecting himself like a boxer.
"Damn, I can't even move..." He was saying as they attack wouldn't stop.
"You can't do a thing!" That was what the marines thought until Zoro had appeared swinging his swords, hitting the small spheres away in front of Franky.
"Thanks!" Who had then managed to grabbed the head. "Hey, you wait a sec. If you wanna go that badly..." he had pulled his cannon arm against the head.
"Oi, s-stop!"
"Weapons Left!" And it had been fired, sending the head flying onto a ships side. "Be carful! Some of 'em are Devil Fruit uses!" He had warned the others, which were the girls running up the bridge with a large number of marines after them.
"And I am as well?" Robin said as they both came to a stop. "Treinta Fleur!" Arms came sprouting out from the marines backs. "Clutch!" Before they were grabbed and had their spin cracked. Zoro was cutting down marines one by one meanwhile, but noticed a man wearing a veil across his mouth and what appears to be a Newsboy cap version of the standard Marine uniform cap or a turban, heading right for Luna who was still unable to see. She was fighting but it seemed difficult for her, which totally made sense. The man was running right for her and she didn't seem to noticed, which had been why Zoro dashed for them.
"No, you don't!" He had leaped above to surprise the man, but he had gotten out of the way from the blades.
"You're Roronoa Zoro?" The man had come to that conclusion.
"And if I am?"
"I'll defeat you!" With that being said, the marine dashed towards Zoro, without a weapon in hand.
"Good luck!" And Zoro dashed towards him as well, to swing his Yubashiri down. However, it had been caught by bare hands and for some reason it began to turn brownish before crumbling. And it was that very hand that he tried to touch Zoro with, but he managed to dodge.
"I'm a rust-human who ate the Rust Rust Fruit. You cannot defeat me." That had been explained. "I'll rust all of the swords you own."
"Interesting." Zoro placed all his swords away, before picking up one that belonged to the marines up to use. However, it was turned into rust instantly it made contact
"Do you understand? You cannot defeat me with a sword!" The man pounce towards Zoro and then reflex he lifted up his arm to block it. But it had caused his arm to begin to rust like his sword.
"I-I can't move!"
"I've rusted all of your joints. Now I'll rust your entire body!" The rust was travelling up Zoro's arm towards his neck and up his face.
"Dammit!" But
"Krovavyy Luch!" A beam of blood had shot passed him, hitting . It caused Zoro to turn around to see Luna completely calm with her right arm up. "You can't rush liquid." She stated with blood floating in a hall above her hand. Her eyes had then opened up.
"Can you see now?" He asked her.
"Yes, however, everything is a blur slightly." She answered as the bleeding had also stopped. Both of them turned towards the remaining marines that were still there and began dashing for them. It was quite surprising how well they work together as they slashed, with sword and blood, though the marines one after another. But all had come to a stop as everything was trembling that was coming from the first tower, where Luffy was still fighting Lucci.
"Luffy!" Usopp called out to him.
"Luffy!" As did Robin as the whole crew was looking to the tower.
"R-Reporting to all ships... Reporting to all ships! Rob Lucci of CP9... just now... just now...! Was defeated by the pirate, Straw Hat Luffy!"
"Let's go back together! ROBIN!!"

Battling the Demon (One piece)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें