Shadow Revolution!?

With the monster that already had Luffy's terrifying strength and speed, to a monster that could no stretch just like him. The crew had come into panic mode as Luffy wasn't their captain for nothing. Despite his personality and appearance he was the strongest on the crew... after Luna, but she was exhausted and already at her limits after fighting Amman. So when Oars had jumped into the sky above. "Gum Gum..." His neck stretching upward.
"Here he comes!"
"...Bell!" Then snaps his neck back for a devastating head butt to where some of the crew were standing sending Zoro and Usopp off in one direction and have sent Nami and Luna holding Franky, in the opposite direction. The others were barely far enough not to feel the impact, but they hadn't been sent off.
"This stretching  thing really feels good!" Oars' head had been pulled back as he spoke. "Gum Gum..." he had pulled back his feet together once again.
"He's coming again!" Usopp warned the others as it was coming down.
"...Spear!" At least his legs that were fired downwards striking the ground. Which had sent everyone flying off their feet.
"Dammit, what's going on!?" Sanji couldn't understand anything that was happening as he landed on his feet. "His fighting power's gone through the roof!" Usopp hit the ground beside him.
"Why does Oars' body stretch without the fruit's powers!?" While Zoro had also found himself standing on his feet, but bent over with sword in one hand while the other placed on the ground in front of him.
"This is a nightmare." Luna had Franky on her shoulders while breathing heavily, while Oars came landing on the ground before them with Moria laughing annoyingly.
"Yes, this is your nightmare, the Shadow Shadow Fruit's power... Shadow Revolution." Moria had explained to them, as they were looking up. 
"R-Revolution...?" Brook was having difficulties saying.
"A shadow follows the form of the substance it reflects. That is nature! The substance in the shadow must always hold the same shape. This is undeniable truth! But now, Oar's shadow, which should be controlled by Oar's movements, has been invaded by mine and has been controlled! Do you know what this means?" Moria's shadow appeared from within Oar's. "I can change Oar's shape at my will! But the substance and the shadow must always be shaped the same. But now, the shadow isn't reflecting the substance... But the substance is reflecting the shadow! This is the Shadow Revolution!!" He had completely explained how it worked to them.
"That means he's basically reversing natures laws by stretching the shadow, that was the reason why Oar's body stretched." Luna had taken it all in and explained it to those that didn't understand it.
"So Oars hasn't actually turned into a rubberman, but hit form is rather being controlled?" Sanji seemed to understand it. "Please spears me the giant already..." the man had become annoyed by all this now. It was hard enough fighting a giant demon but now they had to deal with a giant demon that was just like Luffy and every way.
"Yeah... We won't be able to close in on him like this!" Zoro and been right, since now Oars can attack from a distance.
"This is more flexible than rubber!" Moria had shouted down to them and Oara had began to move oddly. "If I make his shadow a circle... Oars becomes round as well!" And just as the warlord said,
"No...way..." the giant zombie demon had changed its shape before them.
"What's... THAT!?" Brooks was freaking out as they watched, but everyone was pretty much shocked and speechless.
"For real...?" All but one as he had pulled himself up, but when he heard Sanji shock voice, he had looked up and jaw dropped. 
"Oars Ball!" Because Oars on no different then a ball right now, with his body merging together to make a Sphere with his head being the only thing sticking out. "Take this!" And then Oars had began rolling forwards towards the group of pirates, but it took a bit for them to comprehend it.
"RUUUUUUUN!" But upon Usopp's shouting they all took off running off in the same direction screaming, panicked, and some  just calmly. Although, upon hearing the rolling stopping, had caused them to looked over their shoulders after stopping.
"Oi, Oi! Stop this, Master! Don't push yourself into my fight!" The giant was shouting down to the cockpit in his stomach.
"He really is like Luffy." Had come out of Luna's mouth as she listened to his whining.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to do so. I'll just support you until till it's over!" Moria didn't seem to care all that much, in fact it seemed that he was enjoying it. "Now, Oars, crush them all one-by-one!"
"Anyway, where's Luffy?!" Nami had brought up, asking with her Clima-Tact out ready to fight.
"He was tricked by Moria and ran off somewhere! He couldn't have been defeated though!" Usopp was the one to inform her of this.
"What's that? That idiot..." but it still didn't change anything. "So is this a 'First defeat Luffy's zombie then Moria or no shadow will return' situation?" She had asked this then.
"That appears to be the case." Luna had taken a stepped forwards, after place Franky out of harms way.
"You're joking!! It's almost dawn, you know!" Nami had completely lost it, as time was running out fast.
"This is what the enemy's planned, so there's nothing but to go by it!" And it had caused Usopp to snap at her.
"My apologies!" All had turned to Brook that was on his knees and hands before them.
"Skeleton! You were here too?" Nami was the last to get to the fight, so she hadn't known about Brook being here fighting. Robin had ended up walking over to...
"A favour... I have just one favour... I'd like you to listen to!" ...join the three that were looking at the skeleton a bit confused as his words. While they were hearing out Brook's favour Zoro had taken off charging at the Oars/Moria duo.
"It's dangerous to go too close to him, Zoro!" Chopper was whispering loudly at the man trying to stop him, however
"Thank you, everyone." Brook had said to those he had asked a favour of.
"This shouldn't be a problem." Robin was looking back at him saying, with her having uses an large number of arms one after another like a chord that had wrapped its around the skeleton's body.
"Are you serious, Brook!? You saw what happened to Franky, right!?" Usopp had asked as he was pulling back on Kuwagata, as it was in use once again.
"Don't try putting any responsibility over this on me! I won't hold back, so get ready!" Nami spoke as she held out her her Climat-Tact which was in three. "Dark Cloud Tempo!" Which had formed a small, condensed, electrically-charged cloud in front of the group.
"I still think this is stupid." Luna spoken up her eyes glow, hands lifted up slightly where blood began to appear and gather. "If you die a second time, you have only yourself to blame." The blood had then taken off to where it surrounded the blade of Brook.
"When every you're ready!" But despite the warnings he was ready to attack as he placed himself on Kuwagata.
"I can't believe we're using Kuwagata again..." Usopp pulled it back even more while groaning.
"There would be nothing more painful than to be unable to repay my debt!" The Skeleton gentleman stated with complete determination in his eyes... if he had any. Either way, everyone was ready for the combined attack. "No matter what happens, I'll do my best!"
"All right, go!"
"I'm gone!" Brook had been sent flying to moment Usopp released Kuwagata.
"Slalom Vine!" (Turning Vine, Spanish) and Robin had pulled her vine arms from around his torso, which resulted in a spinning vertical top-like effect that lasts even while in mid-air. Brook had entered Nami's Dark Cloud Tempo and with lightning surrounding him, Brook was flying right at Oars.
"The acceleration was so fast that it made my bones show! Although I was nothing but bones to begin with!" The skeleton was still making jokes. "Here I go, like an arrow of thunder and blood!" However, he gotten serious as he was spinning with his sword, in front of him and the blood which had surrounded it him. He was like a blood bullet that had lightning sparking off of it. "Blood Lightning..." Brook had made it to Oars right side arm. "...Bone Sword!" Which had been pierce right through the demon.
"Awesome! It went straight through him!" Usopp was shouting as Brook found himself crashing into a wall soon after the attack.
"He skewered through my shoulder!" Oars shouted while holding the place that had been pierced right through.
"That worked better then I though it would." Luna had to admit as she was doubting the entire thing.
"He made a hole, let's make this a combo!" It seemed that the sniper had already decided to use this more times then now.
"Mission... Accom...plished..." It seemed that Brook was alright, beside shaking from all the lightning.
"Great job, Boney!" Zoro seemed to have taken this as a chance to attack and was dashing for Oars once again.
"Two Sword Style..." Where he stood before the giant's feet. "...Double Cutter..." with two sword drawn back on his right side. "...Tower Climbing!" Before two air-based projectile slashes were sent upwards while jumping as Zoro swings his swords in an upward motion. It had pushed Oars back, but that had all it really done.
"You..." That and make him even angrier. "No, first... I'll finish off this skeleton!" But Oars' attain had been pulled to behind him, where Brook was still in the wall. "Gum Gum..." His right leg had been stretched upwards once the body had completely turned around to the building.
"He couldn't..." The others could see what he was going to do
"...Battle Axe!" However, it was too late since Oars' leg came slamming down like a battle axe. It had sliced right through the building down upon Brook.
"Brook!"
"Brook!!" Panic had spread across to crew as their new friend had been taken out, just like Franky. 
"Ultimate..." Usopp was pulling back Kubuto, aiming it. "...Atlas Comet!" Before firing off four high speed Gunpowder Star with smoke tails which converge together and hit the target's arm.
"No effect!" But Oars was completely fine while crouching on the building that he partly destroyed moments ago.
"Shit!" Seeing the attack not work.
"Usopp, fight!" Nami ran off, away from the sniper.
"Yeah... Oi! Oi wai- hey! HEY!" But he was shouting after her, but it probably was a go thing she ran off
"You're next! Nose guy!!" Because Oars' next target was Usopp who had gone completely blue as his attention turned back to the giant.
"Gum Gum..." That was pulling back his arms before him. "...Bazooka!"
"I'm dead!!!"