A Demon Lord's Power!

With no other choice Luna had leaped up towards the zombie Amman which allowed Zoro and Franky to continue running into the mansion. However, once they were in Luna had been sent flying onto the ground. "That was pretty interesting." Amman was completely unaffected while Luna seemed to be hurting a little lifting herself off the ground. "I never would have expected someone like you would be able to hold me down." The woman had leaped down from the window she was in down to join Luna. "But if that's all you got then there's no way you can beat me."
"Is that so?" Luna had began charging at Amman, and attacks with blood, which Amman easily dodged and redirects.
"Kristal'nyy..." Blood began gathering in the zombie's hand, which seemed impossible. "...Krovavyy Pushistyy!" (Crystal Blood Furry, Russian) She had created medium to large shards of red like crystals and released it onto luna in a flurry.
"Crystallised blood?" They had almost impaled Luna as she was running away from them, only to then have Amman appear in front of her before blasts the living demon away with a burst of Blood Magic.
"What's wrong?! Cant you fight back!?" Amman was shouting in complete amusement as Luna had regained her footing which she pushed off the clash their fists together. "Is that all you've got, little vampire? I'm not don't with you yet!" Luna had once again been blasted away, except this time she had been blown out of the building. Amman once again attacked with Blood Magic, however, Luna had blood gathering in her hand before creating platform of liquid blood for which she can use to maintain her footing to avoid the attack. However, she didn't just stop there, several more platforms had be made, and she used g them as a means of giving oneself the necessary momentum to perform a powerful follow-up attack.
"Krovavaya..." The blood began to gathering in Luna's hand while taking shape."... Kosa!" Which was a giant scythe, much like the one Amman had except this one was made of liquid blood. Luna had jumped into the air, using the high and gravity to add more force into her swing as she tried to slice Amman with it. But Amman, using her own actual scythe, had stopped it was ease.
"This blood attack isn't half bad. But... you forgotten one thing..." It was then when the woman had lowered which brought the tip of Luna's to her lips that then began sucking the blood scythe like it was a drink. "...this bloods taste disgusting." Luna was in completely shock looking at Amman who had drank the blood entirely. "Are you that shocked? This body is that of a vampire, in other words it can drink any form of blood!" The zombie bursted into laugher. "It appears that this little vampire can only use blood to attack, in other words I can drink as much as I want!" With that being said and laughed about.
"Kristal'naya Voronka..." Amman's hands had slammed onto the ground. "...Dlya Krovi!" (Crystal Blood Funnel, Russian) Which had created Crystal shard funnel that form a straight line heading for Luna, which impaled her causing maliciously laugh as she had fallen from the building they were in. "Nice! There you go!" Amman had come following to the lower level, however, she was slowly falling almost like she was floating. "I love that face in agony! After I'm done killing you, I'll move onto your friends! At least the useless ones. Cat Burglar, Sniper King, the Pet, Devil Child and the Cyborg! I'll kill them all!"
"My Queen's body... her voice... don't use them like that!" It seemed to have angered Luna as the body of the queen of her people was being used in such a way. "Krovavyy..." She lifted her left arm high and swings it downwards, subsequently swinging she extended her right arm backwards and stretching it upwards "...Uragan!" (Blood Hurricane, Russian) Creating a ferocious hurricane of blood with great physical force. However, Amman had, without even the slightest bit of effort, sliced right through the attack as if it were butter with her scythe.
"In the end... you're weak!" The scythe had been pulled down into the earth that had blood firing out from the ground that was headed for right Luna sending her reeling. "Sorry, I guess I don't know my own strength!" Amman was laughing at the woman laying in the rubble.
"Luna, you will be the one to shin brightly even in darkness. As such as you name which means moon." The voice that belonged to Amman had echoed at the back of her mind. However, this was the memory of when she was still a child and the queen was alive.
"I... I am the only one... I am the only one that will defeat." Luna had raised from the ground.
"Defeat me? How? Blood doesn't affect me. You have no chance of winning against me." Amman had stated this with amusement on her face.
"Krovavaya..." Luna was pointing her arms down at the side of her."...Stena!" (Blood Wall, Russian) And a large scale wall had of blood had stretched out behind Luna. That was then when blood came shouting out form it heading for Amman.
"It's pointle—" Before the zombie could finish she had been struck with something hard which and confused her, until seeing what had landed behind her. "Rubble... I see." She had understood why Luna had created the blood wall, it was to mask and confuse her. Luna was using telekinesis to send the rubble from behind the blood wall flying at Amman, and sending it through the blood war had surrounded the rubble in blood causing Amman to think it was a blood attack letting her guard down not to mention the attack would hit. Luna looked up, her eyes glowing brightly as in that moment she used telekinesis to fire a barrage of rubble, which was actually hitting Amman.
"That is some thinking. However..." It had been then when Amman's hand had swiped and covered the area in blood crystals, thereby preventing Luna from repeating her strategy. "Now you're powerless."
"Thanks for that." But Luna was completely unaffected by this and almost seemed quite pleased, which had Amman not understanding why. It what then, Luna had crouched down to place her hand on the blood crystal. "Regardless of its form, this is still blood. And as you said before this body of mine is that of a vampire too. A being that's capable of controlling blood, in other words, I can use it as I desire as long as it channels through my body."
"What?" Amman seemed shocked watching.
"I know for a fact, the blood will not work against a vampire. However, there are exceptions." Luna had spoken as she remembered something she had once been told.
"Consuming our own blood? That's not possible since it'll be not different from eating nothing. If that makes sense." Luna had her mother tell her that a long time ago when she asked about consuming ones own blood.
"Go back to your owner!" Luna shouted as the absorbed the blood, belonging to Amman, had then been fired in the shape of a torrent flying right at Amman. Which had completely hit, and just when Luna thought it was finally over, the duct had cleared and Amman, heavily damaged but still standing, was only pushed back.
"I can't take my own Magic, that's all. But as long as it's blood, it won't affect me." She had used the scythe to block most of the attack. "Isn't it about time you recalled it? Your fear of this body... of the Vampire Queen, Amman!" And she wasn't wrong, Luna knew that the power of she had was no match for a Demon Lord. This Amman might not be the real one but the power she holds is that of the real one as it's body was of that. And just as she was thing that Amman had sent Luna flying off with a swing of her scythe. "What's the matter? Are you scared or something?" It was then when the zombies continuously viciously beat Luna. "Show me Kreis of That face twistend in pain!" She sadistically screaming before kicking Luna away breaking through a wall or two. "Show me more fear, kid. Bow you're head in the face of calamity!" Luna had then been blown away by blood. "Did you think you could defeat me?!" Crystal blood appeared behind Luna before piercing her to the ground. But it didn't ended there. "Could it be that you thought of turning your fury into power?!" Luna was sending flying again and again, all over the place unable to fight back. Until finally she was sent flying off through a large ground tresses in the forest around them. "Remember this feeling of hopelessness. You couldn't beat me even if you have a thousand years!" However, despite all that, Luna had began to raise
"That might be the case... however... I have to... beat you!" Amman looked at the woman before her slightly surprised but it soon turned into a smile, as Luna stood up.
"Blood doesn't work on me. I blocked your physical attacks. And I'm not enough of us are sad to be one over by a sentimental argument." The zombies queen had stated back looking at the one before her.
"You might be right... however, there is still something left I can do." A production of a bright red light appeared below Luna's feet as the ground around her light up.
"What are you doing?" Amman looked shocked at her while slightly backing up.
"It is called Poteryannyy. A spell that inflicts massive damage on whoever the caster perceives as an enemy, leaving friends and bystanders completely unharmed." That had been explained as the one casting it's hair was flapping in the wind that was being created by the large amount of power gathering together.
"I see. But a spell like that would have a serious drawback." That was pointed out by Amman who was smiling amused.
"That is true. Depending on the numbers or the power of the enemy the spell will eat away one's own lifespan, and in the worst cases can cause death to the caster."
"You're prepared to give up your own life? And for what? For a few humans can live?" Luna had been asked that but Amman sounded almost panicked. "And besides, as long as I have my scythe I can cut right through any spell."
"Is that right? But that scythe isn't using its full power." Luna had told her back after noticing the way it was being handled. "The Queen's scythe was far more powerful then this."
"That might be the case, but even half of its power should be enough!" That had been yelled back on the voice almost seemed panicked.
"Then you should be fine taking this."
"You'll never do it! You'll kill yourself!"
"That is fine." Luna's entire body began to glow brightly so much so that Amman was unable to see but it didn't stop her from using her scythe from attacking. Except in the light disappeared Luna was no longer on site. "For defiling the body of a great Demon Lord..." her hands slightly separated. "Poteryannyy!" (Lost One, Russian) And everything had been enveloped by a bursted of light around Luna.
"This... This won't work on me!" Amman, barely holding on, lifted up her scythe above her as she was going to slice through the light. However, as it was brought down something had forced it to a stop. "Wha...?!" Looking down confused she found Luna flipping the staff of the scythe. But Amman's eye had fallen on Luna's right hand that was extended behind her as something that appeared to be something shinning in the palm. "A sword?! Where did you get that!?"
"I picked up." She had simply said as she sent the sword towards Amman neck, slicing the woman's head off on contact. It was sent right through Amman that had come crashed into the ground.
"That was superb..."