Tears!

In the end, no one ended up dying from that explosion and the only one that was severely injured was Zoro who lost consciousness after drinking Luna's blood. And oddly enough, Luffy was completely fine like nothing had happened to him. Of course, no one but Luna knew it was due to Zoro's sacrifice. The large group had began to party after everything was all set up and Sanji having finished the cooking for the large scale group, with the help of some of the Rolling Pirates.  "THANKS FOR THE MEAL!" The eating had began, which meant that the Straw Hats and Rolling Pirates were stuffing their faces. Well, the men were at least.
"I've never eaten anything so good!" They were going from one thing to another without stopping to take a breath.
"We haven't eaten a proper meal for years!" Which was probably because Moria didn't care at all if they die. This was sue to the fact that their shadows were quite weak.
"I'm so happy to be alive!" Some where slightly tearful
"I've made plenty! Don't go leaving leftovers, you here!?" Since it was Sanji's cooking and all, plus he didn't like wasting food even if it tasted terrible.
"Yohohohoho! I am glade I got to eat your food again, Mr. Cook! It is so good, I could continue until my stomach burst!" Brook had shouted in joy saying. "Even though I do not have a stomach!" Which was followed up with his normal gag.
"You! Shut up and eat!" Franky ended up snapping, sick of hearing it.
"What a funny skeleton!" And the Rolling Pirates around them bursted into laugher.
"Yohohohoho... indeed, an, excuse me." The skeleton burped, even though he didn't possess the the flesh and in organs to do so. "Being able to eat to my heart's content yesterday, and today... I think... I might be getting fat!" He suddenly bursted out.
"'Even if I'm just bones!', right!? Shut up, you!" Franky already knew what was coming and really was sick of it.
"Skeleton, you're the best!" The others once again were laughing loudly at it.
"How come the skeleton can talk?!"
"What's more, he's so funny!"
He's a skeleton who can do anything, isn't he!?"
"Hey, how can you move, anyway?"
"Oh, who cares?" It had only been a few minutes into the party and it seemed that everyone was already drunk. Maybe because of excitement or just the booze.
"Dinner~! Dinner~!" Brook was soon ontop of the table
"Yeah!" With Franky beside him as they were dance(?) in they own ways.
"Dinner~! Dinner~!"
"Hey!" And the Rolling Party were joining in while sitting in their chairs.
"How are you all so loud and stupid?" Both Franky and Brook had come to a stop upon hearing a woman behind them. Which had them both turn around to her and see Luna

Who had taken the liberty to changing into something clean before coming in walking into the building that was enveloped in a large party

Who had taken the liberty to changing into something clean before coming in walking into the building that was enveloped in a large party. "Oh, Luna! Where have you been!" Franky was shouting after having spotted the woman.
"Nowhere important." She answered, not sharing where she had disappeared to while they were setting up.
"Miss..." Brook had suddenly appeared before her. "Can I ask you a question?"
"If you want to see my underwear you'll have to in the after life." That had been stated to him, which caused the skeleton to sweat as he could tell she wasn't joking.
"Okay, can I ask you a different question?" He changed into asking something.
"What?"
"I was wondering if you were named after your grandmother?  You look identical to a woman I was meant called Luna." That had been asked and explained by the man quite seriously.
"No, that's me." The Luna he knew was her.
"Huh?" But it wasn't like Brook could quite understand.
"I am the Luna which you speak of." She she put it more simply for him to understand.
"WHAT!?" Which seemed to have exploded his brain and leap out off the table. "B-B-B-B-But you haven't age in the past 50 years!"
"It makes sense, Luna it a vampire." Franky stated like it wasn't all that big of deal, which to the crew it really wasn't since it didn't change anything.
"V-V-V-VAMPIRE!?" And of course, the skeleton was completely freaking out along with the Rolling Pirates upon hearing this. "Don't drink our blood!"
"That means your immortal!"
"Wait! Aren't vampires the undead?"
"No! They burn in sunlight as they only possess half a soul!"
"Someone, get garlic and a stake!"
"Oi! Don't going harming my crew!" Luffy had overheard the Rolling Pirates planing to try and harm her.
"Let's get something straight." Luna stated to them not even the slightest bit surprised by their response. "First of all, I am not immortal. I might not be easy to kill but I can die. Not to mention my lifespan in only ten times that of a human." She had explained this, like she did to Luffy and that before. "Second, I am not undead, I was born like a normal person which means I don't possess only half a soul." This was something she hated the most. "Third, the reason you human's believe garlic and such is our weakness is because we have strong senses. We can't stand strong smells." Which was something that had caused the Crew to be careful of even buying things. "Fourth, the 'stake through the chest' would kill anyone regardless of race." Which was an unmistakable truth. "And last by not least, you all look and smell repulsive, there's no way I drink blood for you." She was looking at them with complete and utter disgust.
"That's cold!" Which seemed to have caused a lot of damage to others.
"That's right. The only one Luna drinks from is Zoro." Nami had spoke up, dropping into the Conversation.
"Zoro? Roronoa?" The attention was pulled to the unconscious swordsmen
"Yes, and he opposite quite willingly." Robin was smirking along side the orange head girl. It was clear what her words truely meant, which had everyone now looking between both Zoro and Luna, slightly red.
"Enough." But Luna had stopped them, as if she were annoyed. "Usopp, where did you put the things a asked for?" She was looking over to the long nose, changing the topic.
"I placed your stuff beside Zoro." He had been the one to tell her, which had caused Luna to look over towards the unconscious man to see a chest, a large amount of canvases boards, and an easel all there.
"Thanks." And she walked over towards it all and they group of men continued on like nothing had happened at all.
"We didn't even toast, but it turned into a party anyway, huh?" Chopper seemed completely dumbfounded with cake soon in his mouth as Luna came over to join him. "Even if it's this noisy, he's still not waking up..."
"Even if he's usually the second toughest one here..." Nami stated first looking to Luna (being the toughest), that was setting up a easel, then down to Zoro sleeping away.
"Hey, Chopper!" Luffy's voice was coming from behind a barrel that had been carried. "This..." Before dropped down beside the small ground around Zoro.
"Luffy!
"...Is Zoro's share." It had been stated, since the swordsman would normally be buried in booze by now. "Now, drink up!" The idiot Captain tried to give the booze to Zoro, still knocked out from taking all of his pain.
"Don't make him drink that!" But Nami had chopped him across the head to stop him.
What's with you?! Zara likes the stuff, so should make him better, right!?" If seemed that Luffy had gotten things completely mixed up, like normal.
"What kind of medicine is that!?" Chopper snapped asking, since it was clearly not the case. That's when the sound of a piano broke out in the room.
"I can't?" But Luffy was still focused on the doctor. "Then, how about meat?"
Okay, okay! Thanks for the sentiment, that's enough!" but Chopper won't let him.
"Just the sentiment, OK?" Nami had repeated but it had then been when they noticed the music being played and turned to where it was coming from. They all spotted Brook plays away on a piano that wasn't even the slightest bit damaged.
"How is that even possible?" Luna wondered this, while moving a pencil across one of many bored canvas she had brought over.
"There was a piano in this room?" And it seemed that no one had noticed it until now either and thanks the the music, both Usopp and Franky were on the table dancing in sync with the music being played by Brook.
"Hey, weren't you a violinist?" Sanji had gone up to him, thinking that was all the skeleton could play.
"Yohohoho... I can play any instrument you like!" But that wasn't the case at all.
"I see... you're pretty good."
"Um, about that conversation earlier... The truth is, I saw it all, too." Brook brought up the incident with Zoro and that, which had been explained to Sanji by the Ricky Brothers. "I was deeply touched by what the two of you did. It sure is nice to have friends, isn't it?" He was saying all happily.
"Don't bother saying 'the two of you'... I just ended up looking like an idiot." But Sanji didn't seem to feel the same about it.
"No, you were just as prepared as he was." Brook had come to the end of the song and stopped to look at the cook. "I'd there any song you'd like to hear? If you have a request..."
"Huh? Anything goes? Then, how about...?" Sanji was beginning to think of what he wanted to hear, but Brook had once again began to play.
"And then..." and it seemed that the tone had caught everyone's attention.

Yo-hohoho Yo-ho-ho-ho

And Brook was singing along with his music. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ASKING FOR REQUESTS!?" Sanji ended up snapping at him but it was like he wasn't heard.

Yo-hohoho Yo-ho-ho-ho

Gather up all of the crew
It's time to ship out Bink's brew
Sea-wind blows
To where? Who knows?
The waves will be our guide.

O'er across the ocean's tide,
Rays of sunshine far and wide.
Birds they sing
Of cheerful things
In circles passing by.

Bid farewell to weaver's town,
Say so long to port renowned,
Sing a song,
It won't be long,
Before we're casting off

"Binks' Brew'... I think I know this from somewhere... it's very nostalgic..." Robin had stated this, looking over to the one playing this.
"It's been a long time since I've last hear it." Luna had come to a stop with her sketching and old memories of this song came to her. Everyone was completely freaking out in excitement, laugher, foods, drinks, and laugher.
"Hey, Brook! I know this song! Shanks and his crew used to sing it." Luffy had found himself laying onto of the open lid to the piano, looking down at the skeleton playing.
"Indeed... Back in the old days every pirate would sing this song. Through hard times, and fun times... Yohohohoho..." it had been explained to why that was.
"Say, you're gonna come with us... Right?" This was being asked by the captain. "You got your shadow back, right? So even though the sun rises, you can still travel, can't you?" That had been the reason Brook had given in declining Luffy's offer before.
"About that... There is one thing I did not tell you..." Brook had brought up to him.
"What?"
"I have... a promise I made with a friend. First, I have to fulfil that promise. Otherwise... I could not call myself a man." Brook informed him, but
"Yeah... Laboon, right? I know. Franky told me." Luffy had already heard about it before the battle.
"Is that so?" It had surprised the skeleton, although he soon continued. "Laboon... That is indeed the name of that whale...He is waiting for me at the cape..."
"Like I was trying to say, Brook... We met Laboon at the Twin Capes! It's true!" However, Luffy had known about the promise even long before hearing about it from Franky. Hearing this had caused Brook to be shocked enough to stop playing but it was only for a second. "I know... Laboon has been waiting for his friends to return there for fifty years now."
"Hey, Skeleton! What's wrong? You're not playing the piano as quickly anymore!" And as he listened to Luffy speaking, the tempo began to slow down.
"It was a surprise... We never thought that the last surviving one of the pirates he was waiting for... Would it actually turned out to be you!" The tempo had once again picked up. "And... You still remember the promise, too! Once he finds out, I'm sure Laboon will be really happy!"
"Wait... Wait a minute, please. Yohohohoho... What a surprise! Out of the blue... are you telling me you really... meet Laboon...?!" Brook just couldn't believe it, even when Luffy said 'yea'. "Even after 50 years has passed!? Laboon is still waiting at the cape, even now!? Is that true!?"
"Yeah!"
"We can vouch for it too! We really met him." Sanji ended up walking back over after dealing with more food.
"Yeah." And her hadn't been the only only one as Usopp was be his side.
"How was he doing?" They had been asked.
"He was doing great!" Usopp told him with out hesitation,
"He was as big as a mountain." It ended his being explained by Sanji.
"That I must see... back when we left him behind, you know... He was still only the size is of a small boat... He was rather cute..." Brook had remembered the old days. He could be a little difficult sometimes, but... He loves music... He was a good kid... Even now... If I close my eyes, I can see his face... He is still there..." His fingers slammed onto the keys causing a loud bang to echo and shock everyone silent. "So, that's how it is...? So, he is still fine?" Brook had bursted into tears and screaming for joy at hearing all of it. "I have never been so happy before..."