Battling an Admiral!?

Kizaru had been sent flying off and it appeared that the one behind it had been Luna who swung her scythe around. But the thing was that both Usopp and Brook had been in the way of it and yet they were completely fine. "We're not dead? How?" Which was confusing to say the least. "But wait! Did you just say physical attacks don't work on him!?" Usopp was shouting at Luna in both anger because she almost sliced them and confused as she had said that physical attacks won't touch Kizaru.
"My scythe is an extension of myself and it reacts to my Will." She had stated to him as the scythe

" She had stated to him as the scythe

fall onto her shoulder. "Meaning...?" But they didn't quite understand what that meant.
"If I desire to cut something it'll cut it, regardless if it's substance. It will even slice a diamond if I want it."
"But doesn't explain how." It seemed that Usopp didn't clearly understand, but it wasn't like Brook did either.
"Well, to honest it was more of hypothesis, like how if I Willed it not to cut you it'll pass right through you." She had admitted to him.
"Wait! That means you didn't know if it'll work or not!?" That was what he had gotten out of it.
"Pretty much." She didn't even bother hesitating as she said that.
"So cold." Brook came to say, which wasn't far from the truth but also wrong.
"Damn you!!" And Usopp just became even more annoyed and upset.
"Do you have the time to complain?" Luna was asking him, looking over towards where Robin had rolled Zoro off to. "Get him out of here."
"R-Right!" It seemed that he remembered the swordsman and ran over to him.
"I can't let you do that..." But it was then when Kizaru had come to use his Devil Fruit and fired a light right at Usopp who was picking Zoro up. However, it had been blocked by Luna with her scythe.
"I told you, enough." She seemed incredibly annoyed, eyes glowing away as she looked at the man. With Luna being the monster she was, Usopp knew he didn't expect have to worry about her and he didn't have enough lives to stick around so taking Zoro over his shoulders the long nose took off running, with Brook following after him.
"Despite being injured... you seem to be doing fine." Kizaru had come to say as Luna looked completely unfazed as she stopped his attack. However, he had no idea that it was the polar opposites. She had reverted her restoration ability for battle meaning that her arm wasn't being healed along with any of her other injuries, causing her to be in excruciating pain. "But it won't be long... before I fix that..." It was in that moment... "Yasakani..." He crossed his arms in front of him. "... no Magatama!"  (Comma Jewel of Eight Shaku, Japanese) Which in response had fired a torrent of deadly light particles, which could cause extreme damage to whatever they hit. However, despite that, Luna was able to counting them all with her scythe, spinning around none stop in front of her. She was boosting her physical abilities with the magic she was able to pull out, it was allowing her easily cut through the light even without magic surrounding her weapon. "How about this, then?" Kizura had come to notice that his attack was doing anything and before anyone knew it, he had disappeared and reappeared right behind Luna, as if wrapping. He was about to fire an attack at her blind spot, however, surprised to found himself being countered again by her. "So even with those injuries... you still have this much strength?"
"There's no way I'll be defeated by someone who rely heavily upon their Devil Fruit abilities." Luna already knew everything about him due to her time before joining Luffy. She knew that he wasn't able to fight without his Devil Fruit ability. It wasn't uncommon for Devil Fruit users to be like that, but Kizaru was probably one of the worst in the navy. Luna had then swung her weapon at him and since it could hit him the man had come to dodge it. But the attack had been followed up with another and another which Kizaru continued to dodged then disappeared into light to appeared behind her in the sky and fired once again. Although, it really was pointless as Luna sliced through it quite easily. However, this time it was Kizaru that continued with the attack, but Luna was still cutting them down as she began dashing for the man who was moving backwards as she moved towards him. It was amazing to anyone watching as she was blocking and cutting the lights with little to no effort. However, Kizaru had come to notice a slight expression change on Luna... "It seems that you're... reaching your limit." He had come to say before firing even more deadly light particles at her. And just like he said, as Luna had blocked and sliced his attack, some had managed to slip pass and slice her body, but none of them were lethal to her. "I wonder how long' you can avoid a feral blow?" This was being asked as Kizaru continued to attack, which had Luna manly defending herself against it while not trying to lose any ground. However, it was hard for even a demon, who lost a lot of blood, to do so especially as he senses were behind to blur. If she hadn't fought against such strong opponents soon after the battle on Thriller Bark, would she have ended up in this pathetic state? "You shouldn't let you mind wonder... in the middle of a battle." She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice Kizaru standing right behind her and before she had a chance to react deadly light particle had fired out from the other side of her stomach. The pain had shocked throughout her body, even if she was a demon, this was going beyond her limit as she collapsed to the ground with Kizaru standing above her.
"LUNA!" And of course her friends were looking on in horror.
"...Bastard..." However, Luna still was conscious and was coughing up blood...
"My oh my..." She was forcing herself to get up from the ground... "I pierced right through your stomach..." While blood was leaking out from the hole in her stomach onto the ground. "Yet you aren't died." It was as if Luna had been hit somewhere like her thigh or something, as most humans would be dying form just a wound.
"Yeah, people say that a lot." They didn't really, as the last time Luna was like this was when she was still a child. But the truth is that right now Luna could actually die at this rate, even if her heart and head were fine. Bleeding out like this for a vampire was no different then starving to death and weakened her even more. She had hoped to give her friends time to run and the get away herself. However, Sentomaru and PX-1 were preventing such a thing. Luna had told the others not to push their luck but her she was, falling to her knees completely beyond her current limit.
"I was told to being you back alive... However, I think it's safer to kill you." With saying that, Kizaru's leg had come to raise, And as it did it began to glow like with Zoro. "You'll die now." The others, unable to do anything, could only watch in horror from a far with one of their friends unable to fight back about to be killed. However, it was then when a sudden and shocking event happened, and that was Luna chuckling slightly to herself and moments later the attack that was meant to kill her, somehow was sent flying into the large mangrove tree, exploding largely. Everyone was stunned at this
"You took you're time..." Luna was looking up at the man that had kicked away Kizaru's leg at the last second. "...Rayleigh." She didn't seem the slightest bit surprised at his sudden appearance.
"So, now you decide to appear... 'Dark King', Rayleigh." Kizaru was looking at them speaking.
"I won't let him take out these youngsters nor Miss Luna. Their era is only beginning!" Rayleigh was stating this with a smile across his face.
"Pops!" Luffy was crying to him as if grateful for him saving Luna, but every single one of them was relief upon Luna not being killed and were all able to breathe.
"I'd heard some rumours that you were on this island... so, that was true?" Kizaru hadn't believed it until now. "Seeing how you helped out these brats and the traitor, that must mean you're still a pirate, at your age... Rayleigh?"
"If you people would withdraw my bounty... I'd be able to retire in peace, too." That had been said back in an almost mocking tone.
"The pirates' sins won't disappear, right?" Because he knew that they only why the World Government would withdraw a bounty was either a pirate becomes a War Lord or their dead with proof. "Especially no those of the Roger Pirates. But if we were to try and catch you... require a bit more dedication than we have right now."
"What a relief, Luna! This old man really is amazing!" Usopp was almost in tears as he shouted that.
"The body I could not pierce no matter how many times I stabbed him... Luna and he just stopped him! How?!" While Brook still didn't quite understand what was going on.
"Luna..." Zoro was looking over Luna with himself being supported by Usopp.
"You can't let them leave, can you, Kizaru?" Rayleigh had come to as the admiral.
"Give me a break, here! If we can't catch these kids... Then we are at Navy headquarters won't be able to face the Celestial Dragons in Mariejoa. Would you please get out of my way?" This was being asked back upon saying that he refused to.
"Usopp! Brook!" All eyes had shifted to Luffy who was shouting. "Take Zoro and Luna and run!" Technically they already had Zoro
"Right!" But they run over to Luna, where Brook had picked her up. "Let's go, Brook!" They took off running away as fast as they could.
"Everyone, only think of how to escape!" The others were shocked at Luffy's sudden screaming. "Right now... we can't... beat these guys!"