Interference!?

Luffy was still running, being backed up by the New World Pirates and it seemed that he was having little to no problems making his way passed them. Until... "Hawk-Eye!" Ivankov shouted upon seeing the greatest swordsman standing ahead of them, pulling his large black sword behind his back before sending a powerful slash straight for Luffy. "Dodge it, Straw-Hat-boy!" However, it was too late, even Luffy wouldn't be able to dodge it. But there was no need as someone stepped in to block the attack.
"You're..." Luffy had recognise him. 
"Orders from the boss. For the time being, we will confront the Navy. Now go!" But of course he would as the man standing before him had once been his enemy along side Crocoidle, Mr. One who's actually name was...
"You're Daz Bones, right?" Mihawk was not in front of the man as Luffy took off running. But Bones didn't respond as he went in for an attack, but it meant nothing as Mihawk defeated him in a single move before he took off after Luffy. Ivankov tried to interfere but the swordsman dodged without any effort.
"Straw-Hat-boy!" Mihawk pulled back his blade once again, swing down to kill Luffy, but one again had been interfered by someone else. This time it had been his former fellow War Lord, Crocoidle.
"Crocoidle..." Even Mihawk was unable to hid his surprise seeing this man standing before him.
"How long are you gonna sleep, Mister One?" The former War Lord asked Bones that was laying on the ground.
"It seems like my body's gone soft during my life in prison..." He had admitted this in slight shame as he pushed himself off the ground.
"You're in my way, Straw Hat. Get lost, already." Crocoidle told him as the boy was standing behind him looking stunned for a moment before he took off once again.
"Why did you get in my way, Crocodile?" Mihawk had asked them man, not understanding the reason.
"I'm in a pretty bad mood right now. Watch yourself, Hawk-Eye!"

Continuing on his way not even bothering to look back, another War Lord had stepped forward before Luffy. However, this one was different. "I will assist you, too!"
"Attack Monkey D. Luffy." Three of the pacifists had appeared as they were given orders to attack Luffy. They had began getting their beams from their mouths ready to fire but then Boa Hancock had appeared in front of them. "Boa Hancock. Ally. Cease fire." They had stopped the attack as she stood before them.
"Hey!" It was then when she had been attacked by Sentomaru, enraged by her actions. However, she had gracefully dodged as she landed onto her large snake without missing a step. "What is this meaning of this?! Aren't you a Warlord, Boa Hancock!? You've stopped several of the Pacifista... Aren't you with the Government!?"
"Such an unrefined man." Hancock was now sitting on her name with her arms crossed looking down at the man child. "It seems you do not understand anything."
"What!?" Hearing her words seemed to unconfused and anger him.
"Let me tell you something.... Love is always a hurricane!" She shouted this random line at him.
"What's that supposed to mean?!" Which had confused him even more.

At this time, Luffy had no idea of the things happening around him as he continued running for Ace but then something came flying at him. He noticed to late and barely avoid a server injury but still had his was stabbed in the shoulder. "That hurts!" Luffy was on the ground in pain from the stab.
"Oh dear, oh dear." A voice belonging to woman caused him to look up from the ground his laid in pain. "Why is everyone having a hard time dealing with such a pathetic rookie?" She was a beautiful fair-skinned young woman with wavy hip-length blonde hair that was split in the middle, large light-blue eyes, long legs and a curvy figure. She was wearing high-end brands and fashionable clothing which emphasize her flattering form, while she possessed the same Vice Admiral coat as all those around.
"Vice Admiral Keshvi!" The marines were awe struck by her beauty as they saw her standing over Luffy.
"It doesn't matter how you struggle, Fire Fist is still going to die." The woman, Keshvi had ignored the men shouting out to her as she looked down at Luffy in disgust and pity. "I almost feel bad for you." The young man was in pain, looking at her hands that didn't possess any form of weapon in hand. So how was she able to attack him? However, because of that one attack Luffy was feeling the rest of his wounds he attained. "Since i feel bad for you I'm going to end your suffering." Just as she spoke that, her hair had began floating. It became clear that her weapon she used to stab him had been her hair/
"Straw Hat!" Which was heading right for Luffy's head, reading to kill him. A shadow had suddenly appeared right before Keshvi's face, which she had glanced up with no time to react.
"Huh?"