Encounter!

The sun as shinning high in the sky, at least it was 30 minutes ago. A small ship with a ram head on as the figure head rocking wildly on the sea as the wind was blowing the sail. "LUFFY! SANJI! PULL THE SAIL IN!" A slim young woman of average height with orange hair and brown eyes was shouting loudly over the storm. She was very attractive or even beautiful. She had a blue tattoo on her left shoulder, which represents tangerine and pinwheels. A black shaggy hair, round black eyes, and a slim muscular build had run up beside her and then his arms had stretched out like rubber to grab the sail rail. He the teen had straw hat with a pair of short, blue trousers with cuffs, sandals, and a sleeveless red vest. He had a scar with two stitches underneath his left eye. He had shot right up to the sails. While a slim, yet muscular, long-legged man with blond hair which he keeps brushed over the left side of his face, had began to climb up the rope ladder leading to the crow nest. The man had physical traits were his distinctive eyebrows, his right was in a spiral at the outer end, with his grey-blue eyes below it. The man wore a black suit with a light blue shirt underneath and a pair of black leather shoes. "USSOP! HELM TO PORT!" She had then shouted to behind her.
"IT'S NOT MOVING, NAMI!" A slim tan-skinned teenager with medium-length black woolly hair, prominent lips and a long nose was shouting from inside the kitchen as he was trying to move the helm. The teenager boy wore an olive green plaid bandanna, a blue and white striped armband on his left arm, along with special sniper goggles,  brown overalls with a white sash and no shirt underneath. He also carried a yellow satchel, which he stores all his tools and gadgets in over his shoulder.
"CHOPPER GO HELP HIM!"
"ZORO! WAKE UP! DAMN IT!" She had shouted at him but despite the storm and her yelling he was still asleep.
"Nami! There's the eye of the storm!" Sanji had shouted down from the crow's nest that he had gotten into after pulling in the sail. He was pointing off to starter Val to where a single clearing of the storm was and in the centre of it was a single island. She looked up at the sails and then at the storm, there was no way they could row the ship to the island so
"LET GO OF SAILS!" Nami had shouted to the guys. Luffy had complained about just putting it up but after being terrified by her he went and did it. "HELM TO STARBOARD!" The ship had began to move slowly as they headed for the island. as all that was happening, a tall and slender young woman with shoulder-length black hair and blue eyes that has dark, wide pupils was sitting inside the kitchen reading a book.  She had a long, thin and defined nose, her skin tone is slightly darker tan. The woman limbs were very long, especially her legs, contributing greatly to both her fighting capabilities and overall height.
"Are you alright, Robin sweet!?" Sanji was shouting to the woman inside of the kitchen.
"Yes I am, thank you Mr. Cook." She looked over to him smiling. This was the straw hat crew, pirates that had just took down a crime syndicate runner by one of the Seven War Lords of the Sea. A group of pirates are funded by the world government. That War Load was crocodile and Robin or should it be said Nico Robin was the vice president of the organisation before joining the straw hat crew.
"KEEP GOING!" The Going Merry had entered the eye of the storm and everything had calmed down at they were heading for the island ahead. Time moved quickly and they were already anchoring the ship.
"Nami, we need supplies." Sanji had come out the storeroom stating to her. The reason for that was there idiot captain, Luffy. Since Sandy was the cook of the ship he was in charge of supplies which obviously were running out due to the captain stomach.
"Alright, then we'll grab supplies in town. Who's turn is it to watch over for Merry?" She had asked the crew and Sanji raised his hand saying it was him. "Okay. The rest of us will go into town and get what we need, then we're gone."
"If Luffy doesn't get us into trouble by running of like normal." Usopp had laughed along with the rest for a while until they noticed how quiet it had been. It didn't take then long to notice the guy had completely disappeared.
"DAMN THAT IDIOT!!!" Of course, by the time the crew had noticed he was gone he was already in trouble. Before him stood a 10 foot black bear that was extremely angry.
"Wooow! You're huge!" He wasn't petrified but amazed not realising that the bear was about to attack him. However the instant its claws were about to reach him smoke had raised with a loud explosion. The dust had created a cloud so it was unclear what had happened but...
"Are you an idiot?" The dust cloud began to clear and there a single woman was crouching down on the giant bear.