We'll Show You!

After losing the strongest members of the crew Nami and Usopp had been left, and were also about to be taken out when Luffy appeared as the Rolling Pirates had moved their unconscious crew members out of the way, so that Luffy was able to taken down Oars. The demon was lying broken along with Moria while the Rolling Pirates had cheer for Luffy's victory. "Hey, Luffy! Pull yourself together!" Usopp tries to wake Luffy up as he was exhausted from using the shadows for his nightmare form.
"Luffy!" Nami was also trying to help, calling out his name.
"Luffy! Pull yourself together!" However, it didn't matter as the boy didn't wake up at all.
"We pushed you right to the limit... You okay?" A rotund man with a black mask was asking while standing behind Usopp. He had curly black hair and and a bandage over the mask. He was with tanned skin and large lips, and a bit of stubble on his chin. He wore a torn up white shirt and torn up black tie, with brown pants, and bandages around his wrist. He also had a large sword on his back, with a brown strap holding it across his chest.
"It's only natural for him to be exhausted." This time a tall, corpulent woman, Lola, with short and thin legs had spoke. She had small eyes and a pronounced nose above her large, shiny red lips, one missing tooth and a large head. Under a small black bowler hat, her pink hair is braided into two pigtails. "He fought with the strength of a hundred people in a single body!" She spoke after having learning how to harness the fruit's ability to make shadows tangible for their own benefit against Moria himself. Over the years, while trying desperately to recover their own shadows, they learned that they could capture shadows that had been purified from Moria's zombie minions and put the captured shadows into themselves to gain the abilities of the shadow for a short period of time. Using this knowledge, they imbued Luffy with a hundred shadows and turn him into Nightmare Luffy.
"Anyway, we have to hurry and get the shadows back to their owners!" A rather tall and skinny spoken. He was with curly light brown hair with a few strands hanging down and thick black circles around his eyes with a bit of stubble on his chin. He sported a torn up long sleeved striped dark blue and light green shirt, and light grey pants.
"Right, let's hurry!" Another man had agreed with him.
"The eastern sky is getting brighter! It's almost daybreak!" And that had been informed to the others, while pointing at the wall itself.
"So, how are we gonna get the shadows back?" Usopp was asking this, as it had become clear that it wouldn't be easy. "Four of us lost our shadows too!" And there had been that issue as well, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and now Robin had theirs taken.
"That's gonna be another problem... Actually, we hoped that Straw Hat would do it." Lola told him while being honest.
"But that's impossible now, right! He's not even moving anymore..."
"The one who put the shadows into the zombies was Moria... Unless he gives the order 'Return to your original masters', the shadows won't return." She had explained this to them.
"Let's just see what we can do, then!" That was shouting by skinny pirate.
"Yeah, we'll just have to wake Moria, and force him to say it!" Although, something like that wouldn't be so simple to do. "If we can't get the shadows back, then there was no point in beating him!" But the sound of loud crashing noises had pulled everyone's attention around where they had all gone pale, as a large cloud of dust which had been caused my something moving began to clear and what saw them had caused them to become utterly frighten. And that had been the the sight of Oars standing up above them.
"Oars stood up again!" Shouting had broken out between those that had gathered.
"How can his body still move after taking an attack like that!?"
"How can this be? We're fine for! The entire Straw Hat crew was beaten, too!" The skinny Risky Brother was shouting with snort rolling down his face.
"We used up all the shadows we'd been saving! We don't have any other ways to beat him, now!" While the larger brother was no different, panicking away.
"That didn't hurt at all!" Oars' sight had fallen on those humans below him as he spoke or shouted.
"Damn it!" Lola was in tears as she screamed due to frustration.
"It really is impossible to beat a zombie using brute strength!"
"This is our limit... the nights coming to an end... Is there no way we can ever live outside the darkness again!?"
"Let's just give up... we'll die if we stay here..." Some of the Pirates had given up hope at this sight.
"Let's hurry back to the forest... Let's go back to the dark forest, where the light never shines..." With that being said they all turned to the unconscious Straw Hats that had rescued. However, when they had turned around
"You two..." He saw that
"I don't know what happened to Luffy, but I'd say he's done more than enough." Zoro, covered in injuries dirt and blood, anf two of his blades out. With
"He pushed himself again, huh." Luna, who was completely covered in dirt and blood, with

the same scythe that had belonged to Amman, however, it appeared a little different

the same scythe that had belonged to Amman, however, it appeared a little different. It had leaned upon her should as she stood along side Zoro. "Hey, wait a second! If you keep moving around with those injuries, you'll die!" They had been told, but only because they couldn't see Luna completely healed due to the blood and dirt.
"They can still stand after taking a blow from that giant head-on?! I don't even know WHO the zombies are anymore!" Lola was in complete and utter shock and disbelief looking at them both, as they were staring Oars down.
"Hey! What happened to the Straw Hats we brought over here to keep them safe!?" Some pirates had shouted all panicked, as there wasn't anyone unconscious at their feet like before.
"I...I don't know! There's no way they could have moved when they were unconscious!" The others were looking over towards the group that were panicking just before.
"Huh? Where are the two where we're over here?" But it seemed that they weren't the only ones missing some people.
"You're right! The guys with the long nose and the woman both disappeared!" Nami and Usopp were no where to be seen either.
"Did they run away faster than us!?" That was the only exclamation they could come up with.
"Huh, all of them!? When did they..." No one had seen a single one of them move until Zoro and Luna stood up.
"Anyway, we're in trouble! We've gotta run too!" But just as the Pirates were about to do that, all had stopped upon hearing the sound of fist smashing down on something hard. They all were in shocked upon where and who it was coming from,
"T-That wasn't enough, huh?" which had been Luffy trying to pick himself up off the ground.
"Huh? Straw Hat! Hey, hey, Straw Hat! Not you, too!" Skinny Ricky was shouting over to him, since it was impossible for him to be moving in such a state.
"I just need to get in one more attack..." But the captain had ignored them while trying to get up. "Damn, I'm still exhausted from earlier!" But he was still unable to move his body so well and had some trouble breathing with sweat all over the place. "Robin!" Which had been why he looked behind him.
"Yes, I'm here." All looked behind to where it was Luffy was looking and where the voice had spoken from.
"Whoa! They didn't run away!" That had been shouted upon seeing Robin standing there smiling at her captain.
"I need to get to the top!" He had explained to her.
"Understood. Then, I'll make you some footing." And she exactly what to do.
"If there is anything I can do, then..." Someone had stood up tall while speaking.
"Whoa! Even the corpse got back up!"
"EEEH? how!?" But the sight of a walking talking skeleton had scared a few.
"Alright, Brook! I've got a favour to ask!" Luffy was shouting over to him.
"I thought so." Another female voice spoken up from behind. "We're all in position to support you!"
"The girl from earlier! Why is she up there!?" And Nami was at the very back, ontop of large pieces of rubble with her Clima-Tact out and ready. "Don't tell me, these guys... They never even thought of escaping?! Ever since Oars got back up...THEY'VE ALL BEEN PREPARING A COUNTER ATTACK!?" This had come as a complete shock this the Pirates that didn't belong to the Straw Hat Crew. As the rest of the crew had spilt up into two groups, Sanji and Chopper race down a hall while Franky prepares something with Usopp.
"We'll show you!"