Her Limits?!

The truth of Luffy's origin had been exposed to the entire world and it was meaningless to say that everyone were so shock that the battle field had gone silence as they were try to comprehend what had been said. All but Luna and Kizaru who were continuing their battle without ever bothering to stop and listen. Both their fists meet, the power released destroying the ground around them, and they proceed with hand-to-hand combat. One would think it was an even fight, however, Luna was the one with the upper hand due to the fact that Kizaru relied heavily upon his Devil Fruit, which he was using to surround the areas around his hands and feet. Their fists and feet clash for a short amount of time until the Admiral was overpowered and they crash into the ground below. It was in that moment that the scythe which had been knocked away during the fight had reappeared in Luna's hands that were raised above her head. With it in her hands she swung down at Kizaru, obviously trying to end him. However, that wasn't going to happen as a sword made of light had appeared and blocked the scythe.
"You're annoying." Luna stated to the man, glaring down at him.
"Thank you..." Kizaru stated before a large charge energy had moulded it into the shape of a highly destructive tornado which had caused Luna to been sent flying off into the air. Kizaru soon jumping up after her, where he was above Luna. "Ten..." It was there where a large ball of light gathering in the man's hands. "...Bakudan." (Heavenly Bomb, Japanese) And was slammed down upon Luna. The light had then created a huge wave of pressure, that throws the woman away once again. However, this time she was sent down flying into the ice, shattering it upon impacted all the way down into Luna was no longer seen as she was in the water. "That should have finished her." Upon saying that a large pillar of water shot out from the ocean where Luna had been shot. Someone had emerged from the top of the pillar and of course that someone was Luna. Much to Kizaru's surprise, Luna began to gathers the water of the sea around herself, it began to turn red, clearly tuning into blood. "Just where did all this power come from?" Kizura couldn't believe what he was seeing, he actually appeared to be in shock about how powerful Luna was. She definitely wasn't the same person from the Sabaody Archipelago.
"Krovavyy Khrustalʹnyy..." Luna had held out her land towards the man. "...Lanser!"
(Bloody Crystal Lancer) And the blood had solidified before taking the forms of lances that had been fired attacking the target from different directions. However, Kizura had come to dodged this attack with his Devil Fruit, making the lancers had landed onto the floor where he had stood. A large duct cloud had formed from the impact but once it had cleared one was able to see that Luna's attack had shattered the ground.
"Don't think that you can run." Upon saying that, Luna came to seen slashes of blood-covered hands, creating a torrent of blood that headed in the direction of admiral. However, once again he had come to dodge, although the man was pushed back slightly due to the after shock of the attack that hit the ground. Though, he had come to land on his feet with very little issues and then came to look at the demon and soon...
"Hikari..." His hands had been stretched towards Luna. "...no Ame!" (Rain of Light, Japanese) Both extended palms had fired multiple rays of light toward her. She had them coming from all directions and there was no way that even Luna would be able to dodge. However, she lifted up her left are which had a red light appearing and a few seconds later her scythe had appeared once again and Luna had swinging and spinning around her body. The lights had began hitting the blade of the scythe one by one and were completely deflected them off in different directions. But then... "Yasakani..." Kizura was in the sky above with his arms crossed in front of him. "...no Magatama!" (Yasakani String of Jewels, Japanese) It was then when he uses both hands to fire a torrent of deadly light particles. Clearly the attack from before was nothing more then a diversion, Distracting Luna long enough not to notice them at all until the attack had been fired at her. She had taken of running as these were far stronger then the rays of light from before. The particles were shattering the ground behind Luna as she was running. The woman was running and leaping all over the place, avoiding the attacks that didn't seem to be stopping. When she leap, it was either with flips that were forwards or backwards using her free hand or just the force of her legs. Zipping all around, over or on top of rubble and ice all over the place. However, out of nowhere A sudden pain had shot throughout Luna's leg causing the woman to fall towards the ground. One of the particles had reached her leg and she was in extreme agony which had caused her to look down to see a large gaping hole in her thigh.
"Damn bastard." She was watching the hole beginning to slowly close, however, a large shadow appeared above Luna, which caused her to look up to see the admiral standing there smirking with a sword of light in hand.
"Even you.... have your... limits..."