Anger!?

Luna looked up at the man, her eyes swinging between him and his light sword in hand. "Looks like one of us is getting ahead of himself." She had told him, at she quickly glanced to her leg that was still healing.
"Well... it looks like... one of us... thinks she can win... despite the injuries." That had been Kizaru's response as the two as the wind began to pick up. Kizaru had tightened his grip upon the light sword before he had rapidly aimed his attack towards Luna. In this moment, she had come to quickly rises her scythe, clashing with Kizaru. However, this time the man had managed to push Luna back with the impact of their collision, prompting her to then dash towards Kizaru with her weapon held in the center of her body upwards.
"Krovavyy..." She had swing to the left upwards that had been followed with a horizontal swing to the right that when down before another swing horizontally but to the left leaving blood in the air. "...Tvister!" (Blood Twister, Russian) A large amount of blood, which had been floating in place where she swing, had taken the form of a large X that caused it all to shoot forward heading right for Kizaru. However, the latter swiftly dodged it with the slightest movements by escaping to the air himself. Luna looked up to the sky above as Kizaru seemed to have turned into light particles that lunged down towards her, prepares to strike as Luna current stand position as she comes crashing down with immense speed and renowned strength, catching her off guard as Kizaru managed to destroy the terrain around them with said blow, as well as shedded some of Luna's clothing. She had hit the ground hard with that attack, knocking a lot of wind out of her. However, she didnt have the time to take a breath as she saw from above Kizaru pulling his sword behind his back, grabbing it with opened palms, and gripping the scabbard tightly. It had then been when he lunged at Luna prepared to strike. While at the same time a large red crystal dome appeared around Luna, to prevent further damage to her body by preventing the attack to inflict harm upon her. It was then that Kizaru had taken another dive down at her. But despite the dome, it had been completely shattered to pieces by the attack of the admiral. Her attempt to block the incoming attack, her efforts prove to be futile nonetheless as Kizaru completely dismantling her defense and sending her flying off along with the area encompassing them. Even though Luna had been sent flying she had managed to land on her feet but that had been before she came to cough out blood.
"You're beginning to annoy me." She had glared at the man before she had taken off with incredible speed.
"I'm only... just beginning..." Kizaru stated this slowly which soon had Luna charging with the scythe pulled back before she began rapidly attacking her opponent with incredible speed. However, the man was using the sword made of light to block each of the attacks as he was moving back with the same incredible speed as Luna. The speed began to pick up and it appeared that Kizaru was sword was being blocked, however, the man was able to notice that Luna began moving slightly slower. If it had been anyone else they wouldn't have notice, but as the man was an admiral and not going to let it slid. Before she even knew it, Luna was sent flying across the battlefield where she smashed right into the ground
"What happened... to all that power... from before?" Kizaru was asking while moving towards Luna as she picked up herself and was bent over, trying to heal and catch her breath. However, the admiral came to reach her and soon sent a kick her in the stomach, sending the woman flying backwards and slamming her on a nearby wall. It true that Luna was different from however, she was still trying to get use to the new abilities that she possessed. Not to mention the seal on her. Technically, she wasn't even using 10% of her power if she awoken. However, that 10% was her 100% in the current moment. The large shadow once again had lingered over the demon as she were trying to figure out what to do. "First... I'll kill you... then move onto... Straw Hat... before hunting down... the rest of your crew..." The man said slowly like always, however, upon hearing that caused Luna's mind to go blank while flinching.
"What?" Kizaru had come to notice a intense glowing red light coming from underneath Luna. the pendent around her neck began glowing intensely. "If you lay your hands on a single one of those idiots..." She had come to stand up once again and the man had froze in place. He was completely shocked upon while looking at Luna's face after her head had lifted up to show her expression. It was something that the man had never thought he would see it from the woman before him. It was a face that was full of extremely rage. "Your death will be something you wish after I'm done."