Corruption!

At Grove 1 where the Human Auctioning House, a center of slave trade and a bidding house for selling living beings as slaves, was located. All types, mostly nobility and royalty that were rotten to the core gathered to buy slaves to their liking that were on auction. At the moment the auction had began, however, outside a commotion was going on. "Like I said, why can't you give her back!?" Sanji was screaming as he stood at the 'employee' while being surrounded. "I'm telling you that Camie is not for sale!" This was all due to the fact that the Mermaid, Camie, had been captured by a bunch of slave traders but she was at the amusement park with Luffy and Chopper. The crew, that knew, were running all around the Archipelago looking for her only to find out she was brought to the Human Auctioning House.
"You're the one who's out of line here!" A man was standing in front of the door shouting. "If you don't drop it soon, I can take legal countermeasures!" It was strange that a slave trader could say that. "You're disturbing our business!" Hearing that and seeing the smug look across his face had set Sanji over the edge, along with Nami, Chopper, Hatchan and Pappug who were all with him.
"What do you mean, 'business', you damn bastard!?" The cook grabbed the man by his shirt. "Do you think I'll accept a business like this in this world!?"
"A lawless pirate like yourself has no right to lecture me about morality!" The man wasn't even the slightest bit fazed or threaten as he was acting all cocky.
"Slave trading is a worldwide taboo! How much did you pay the government?" Nami was shouting the question, knowing that the Government wouldn't turn a blind eye unless they were being paid enough.
"What an ill mannered accusation." The man had stated grabbing Sanji's wrist to free himself.
"An accusation means a claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong." A familiar voice had spoken off the side of the group and found Luna

"But we both know that it isn't just money that's proving your 'business' with immunity

"But we both know that it isn't just money that's proving your 'business' with immunity." Standing there speaking with her arms crossed, with Franky beside her. She had actually been here from the start but heard their voices and came out. "Because of both these things the Government and marines will turn a blind eye to your actions, despite being place right before their HQ. This is the only reason your 'business' still exists."
"How ridiculous... so the whole system is crooked, then!?" This only seemed to enrage Sanji even further, giving the death glaring at the man of the auction house.
"How can the government tolerate this!?" Nami spoke as they were supposed to be the symbols of peace and justice.
What do you mean by that?! How can you do something so horrible!?" Chopper, not being human, wasn't able to understand the actions of selling their own. While Hatchan and Pappag were holding back.
"It's annoying, but that's just how things are around here and we won't be able to do anything about it." Luna was saying, not exactly hoping to calm them down but the cause them to at least understand that this was how the world really was. Especially with the Celestial Dragons in charge.
"This is annoying!" Franky seemed to be the first to lose patience as he pulled his right arm up, with it in firing mode. "We're sure the mermaid is in there, so let's just break her out!" He was pointing it to the walls of the building. "Weapon..."
"No!" But Hatchan had jumped in the way to stop him. "There are Celestial Dragon's inside! And if Camie has been brought here, then she's probably got a neck ring already!" Franky didn't know what that was.
"That exploding thing!?" But Chopper knew, he had seen what it can do. "Then, we can't just get her out?"
"If you'd please leave then." The employee was chuckling all smug once again as he spoke.
"Why, you...!" Sanji was about to slug him.
"No, Sanji!" But Chopper grabbed onto him, since he was in his Heavy Point.
"Let me go, Chopper!"
"I can't, Sanji!"
"Damn it...If the guy won't listen, then!" while that was happening Nami had walked off.
"Hey, Girlie! Where are you going?" Franky was asking her, as she was walking away.
"Nami!" But it was this that pulled Sanji's attention.
"If we can't hurt them, then we'll just play by their rules to get Camie back!" The navigator shouted looking back at all of them, as this insure the safety of the mermaid. However, the guys seemed shocked hearing it. The group had then headed inside which was packed with people, and a stage at the front like it was a show.
"We'll then, next up is... Entry number 14!" A thin, eccentric man who had long silver hair, a cleft chin, stubble beard and mustachios was standing at the front announcing. He wore a purple coat, pink scarf, a tall yellow hat with flower patterns around the bottom, and his trademark star-shaped glasses. "This item is a human female! Of course, she can do chores, and she skilled at many different games, from Trump to chest, and as such, she should be quite capable of keeping you entertained!" Beside him, with chains around her neck and wrist was a young woman with both brown eyes and hair, wearing a Green maid outfit. She was clearing shaking as she stood on the stage. "We'll start from 600 thousand beli!"
"Oh, my! This could be quite an unexpected prize!" Some people began discussing the woman like she was some sort of object.
"I screwed up! I blew all my money on the last woman! No matter how you look at it, this one is better..."
"What a shame! I shall take this one, then!" One can plainly see the true darkness of humans in this moment. "700 thousand beli!"
"900 thousand!"
"One million 20 thousand!"
"One million 50 thousand!"
"Two thousand!"
"Damn these guys!" None of the Straw Hats could feel fine seeing this, and even though Luna was emotionless it wasn't like she approved of this.
"Three million!" It seemed that with that bid
"Number 51 offers three million beli!" The winner seemed to be clear. "Anyone else? Anyone!?" But no one was speaking up. "Sold, to number 51, for three million beli!" The maid had then been taken off the stage.
"Is this what will happen to Camie, too?" Pappug was panicking at the sight along with Hatchan, who he was on.
"This is what happens to all that are brought here." Luna had spoken not even the slightest bit fazed.
"We'll definitely get her back!" Seeing this had caused Nami to become even more determined.
"But how will we do that in this situation?" Franky and the others still didn't understand what was going to happen.
"We've got loads of treasure stored on the ship. It's at least 200 million in all... Whats the going price for a mermaid?" Nami was asking this of Luna.
"That should be enough." Was given as an answer.
"But I can't repay that!" Hatchan had come to say afterwards, it wasn't that he didn't want to save Camie, but it was too much for the Straw Hats who were once his enemies to go this far.
"What, Hachi? Are you Camie's guardian or something?" That was being asked since it also sounded that way.
"It's not like that..." He obviously shook his head.
"If it's to get our friend back, then I don't care how much we have to pay! You guys don't have any complaints, right?" Of course, none of them had a single problem with it at all. Money could never be compare to friends.
"Thanks a lot... you guys... I'll never forget this...!" And it brought tears to the eyes of Hatchan and Pappug.
"That's the Nami I love!" Sanji gone off into his own little world as the others headed off
"Shut up and come on." But Franky had knocked him out of it. No of them knew what was happening on the outside side as the auction continued.
"Now, things are heating up, on this Grand Human Auction!" And the auction had continued as the group gotten their number to participate. "Our next entry is an instant purchase, for sure! Entry number 15 is a knockout female slave!" The slave that came into the stage was a young woman with long purple hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a long white dancer's dress with some pink details on it, and a yellow headpiece with a red gem piece at the front. "Please observe the miraculous proportions of this 20 year old dancer, Pathea! She's one of today's big draws! Her marvellous dancing figure is sure to impress even the heavens!" She was crying as she stood on the stage, which wasn't all that surprising.
"800 thousand!" The budding had began.
"The beautiful dancer Pathea gets an amazing staring bid of 800 thousand!"
"One million!"
"One million 50 thousand!"
"Three million!"
"Suddenly, we get three million beli! Is there anyone willing to top that?"
"Quit screwing with me! What are all these people trying to do to that lady!?" Sanji was even more upset upon seeing this happening to the Beautiful dancer.
"We'll definitely save her! I won't let these guys sell Camie!" Pappug was determined about this and Hatchan was holding himself back. But the bids were continuing to raise even higher until...
"Entry number 15! The beautiful dancer, Pathea! With a splendid, starting bid of 800 thousand beli, the bid has risen to an amazing 7 million 200 thousand beli!" The crowd busted into cheers like it was so form of game and to them it was. "Well we'll, things are heating up now...What will be the next item up for bid?!"
"It's a Celestial Dragon." Although, Luna's attention had been forced to look behind her as she noticed the door to the auction house opening up, and this was due to a man with a hairstyle that curls upward, and a wide, obese face that what appears to be stubble around his thick-lipped mouth. He always had snot hanging from one of his nostrils like a child. The man child was wearing a full-body, thick white suit of obese frame that resembles a spacesuit with medals or buttons on it, with a green collar, and a resin bubble that grants him a supply of oxygen separate from the ones commoners breathe as he was a Celestial Dragon. Behind him were members of the World Government and other guards and his salves, and one of them was even crawling on the ground like some so horse which he began to kick and the man was already bleeding before coming in.
"Another one showed up... one of the World Nobles..." the others had glanced behind them.
"Those guys that can call an Admiral from the Navy if we attack them, huh?" Sanji didn't seem all that impressed.
"I woold like a mermaid... aren't they gonna seek one tooday?" especially when he began picking his nose like a kid and speaking like a toddler.
"It seems that mermaid are quite difficult to catch...so I doubt they've got one this time." But this was bad as there was one.
"Oh, my! Saint Charlos!" A member of the employees came running out to greet the World Noble on his hands and knees.
"Hoory and take me to my seat!"
"Yes, right away, Sir!" They had taken off, leaving the World Government members behind, with the slaves and guards. The Celestial Dragon had began waking down to stairs and even other Nobles and Royals were avoiding eye contact as a way to no become targets for becoming slaves themselves. Watching this man had caused Luna's eyes the begin growling, which only even happened when she uses her abilities or when she is over come with the urge to kill something.
"How revolting..."