Kizaru!

The new fake Kuma had been ordered and before anyone know what happened, PX-1 released a powerful beam from its palms and sent everyone flying off. A majority of the crew were flung and landed on anything but their feet. "He's firing beams from his palm too..." While Sanji had been one of those that shifted his body so he would land on his feet. "He doesn't have pads. I didn't want to think about it, but that makes him the third! What's going on!?"
"Rather than wondering about that, it would be safer for us to run away right now!?" Zoro was right behind him, his hands placed on his swords grips, as he was ready to fight again.
"Stop pushing your luck." Luna, standing beside him, had told him as he was too injured to fight. "If we continue to fight at this rate someone's going to be killed. So before one of the admirals show up, we're running."
"Yeah..." The voice of someone agreeing to her belonged to someone unexpected. "Let's run away from here!" And that was Luffy, who never ran away from a battle regardless whether he could win or not. "We can't stay together... We'll split up and escape!" The crew members were stunned at what he was saying, making it far more serious and deadly then before,
"I think we should run, too!" But Usopp and Chopper were the first to speak and run for it.
"The four of us should split up!" Luffy was saying to the four strongest members that were together.
"Sure... Are you gonna be alright?" Sanji didn't have any disagreement, but Zoro's and Luna's injuries did worry him a bit.
"Shut up!" But it only had the swordsman shouting at him, as he felt insulted.
"If it makes you feel better, both Zoro and I will go together." Luna had ignored the man's shouting and came to say that.
"That sounds good." And it seemed that this had relaxed the cook a bit before... "I'll protect Nami! Even if it costs me my life!" He began running after Nami who was fled.
"Right, thank you. Let's get going!" She was looking her shoulder as him shouting.
"If you're ready to risk your life, then you should be the decoy for all of us!" And Franky was running along side him.
"Ladies only, Damn bastard! Just take care of yourself, panty man!" But Sanji had an irritated look on his face as he spoke. It was then when the Pacifista began to firing at Usopp.
"Zoro will protect me as well as he can, so don't worry!" The long nose was shouting as he was latching onto Zoro after landing on him.
"Wait a minute, Usopp! I'm hurt..." That was trying to be said but he was still running with the boy on his back.
"This is so annoying." Luna was glaring at Usopp since his actions were slightly selfish especially since he was the less injured one.
"Do not worry! I shall cover for you!" Brook had come to say as he joined them in running away. "Your injuries still haven't healed, right?" Zoro had glanced over to Brook as he spoke about him. "To tell you the truth, I saw your act of self sacrifice back on Thriller Bark! And the fact that Luna self sacrifice herself to save you was admirable."
"I see... Thanks!"
"Just so we're clear I wasn't self sacrificing myself, I merely miscalculated." Luna had told him and it was hard to tell whether or not that was true.
"We're running over there!" At the same time Luffy had grouped up
"Right!" With Robin and
"Those beams are scary!" Chopper, where they were running in the direction the Captain pointed to.
"Everyone, we'll meet up at the Sunny in three days!" Luffy had insisted as they were all running in different directions.
"They're splitting up and running! Chase them, PX-1!" But it wasn't something that Sentomaru was going to let that happen. "Don't let them get out of Grove 12, or we'll be in trouble."
"Usopp, smoke screen." Luna was telling the sniper.
"Y-Yeah!" He pulled out Kubuto as he wrapped his legs around Zoro. "Sure Kill..." Where he leaned back while pulling the sling back. "...Super Smoke Star!" And fired are Sentomaru and PX-1 which created a large scale smokescreen. "Now's out chance!" And before the other three knew it, Usopp was dashing away on his own.
"You're quite reliable." Brook was laughing as they chased after him. However, Nami's group had ran into trouble. It was long before Luna had come to notice one of PX's after beam explosion in the direction of Nami's group. While Sentomaru faced against Luffy and pushes him back easily.
"That doesn't look good." She could only say.
"They're fine." It seemed that Zoro had seen the explosion as well, and was trying to reassure her as they were running. But this was before light beams were firing from behind them which had forced the ground to come to a stop and since Usopp was back on Zoro's back, he had slammed into his back and fell to the ground.
"What are you doing!? And you call yourself a comrade of mine!? You're not human!" Which was why he was going off, and he didn't noticed the bright light in front of them.
"Stand back!" Until Zoro had shouted at him and a hand appeared out from the burning light broke it fired a small light beam, much like PX, at Zoro.
"Zoro!" Which another explosion had erupted as the swordsman was groaning in pain falling to the ground. "W-What?! Who are you!?" Usopp had pulled back Kubuto at the shadow within the smoke before them where the light had disappeared. "You...Get away! Get away from Zoro, you freak!"
"Z-Zoro! Zoro was hit by a beam!" Brook was completely freaking out along side Usopp.
"Hey, Zoro, pull yourself together!" But the man was clearly in so much pain.
"Man, he's late! So you finally arrived... old man Kizaru!?" Sentomaru was shouting looking behind him.
"Kizaru!?" But hearing that name had Robin terrified. "Be careful! That man is a navy admiral!" Which had been the reason behind her panic.
"Admiral!?" Which only had freaked Usopp and Brook even more then before.
"Oh, you're a bit too late... 120 million bounty-head, 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro..." There standing before then was an incredibly tall, relatively slim man that was speaking quite slowly. He appeared to be middle age with a moderate amount of wrinkles on his face, black hair, and a very thin beard. The man's outfit consisted of a yellow striped suit with a Marine coat draped over his shoulders like a cape, his arms not in its sleeves. He also wore pure white shoes, gold-amber tinted sunglasses, and a dark green shirt with a mauve tie under his yellow suit. There was a tiny Black Den Den Mushi on his left wrist, like a wristwatch, underneath the sleeve of his suit. "I'd heard that you were a reasonably accomplished swordsman... but seeing how you are beaten with one shots, I suppose you're pretty exhausted, huh?"
"Kizaru..." Luna had looked at, cold sweat actually rolling down her face.
"It's been a while, Miss Athena." His attention had turned to them woman, still speaking slower then normal. "I would like to catch up... but I have a job." It had then been when Kizaru's leg had lifted above. "Take yourself a long rest..." It began to glow like when PX fired a beam.
"Zoro!!!" All could see Kizasu glowing leg above Zoro, it was clear that the beams from the Pacifistas were created based off of it making it dangerous. Even if Luffy wanted to help he was at the mercy of Sentomaru. "Oh no! Zoro's in trouble!" And was only able to cry out to the swordsman, but the ones closest, Usopp and Brook seemed petrified in fear. "Usopp!" Until he heard his Captain screaming out to him.
"You... Stop it!" He pulled back the sling of his weapon pointing it at Kizaru, who was about to execute Zoro. "Why, you...!" The shot had been realised but missed its mark, but it wasn't that it missed but it passed right through Kizaru, all of Usopp's shots did as he was firing none stop at the Admiral. "Damn it! Why!? I can't hit him!" Which he didn't understand why this was happening. It had then been when Brook decided to go in for an attack.
"I can't stab him either! What do we do!?" But the results were the same as his sword goes straight through, failing to hit the admiral.
"Stop there! Damn! You... Move your leg!"
"Please move!" And yet, despite knowing this the two of them continued pointlessly.
"It's pointless. Kizaru ate the Glint-Glint Fruit, a Logia type, making him a light man unable to be harmed by physical attacks caused by human's." Luna had told them, however, she had said human.
"Zoro! Run! Zoro!" Chopper was crying out to him while Luna glanced behind to Robin for a second, her eyes glowing before she turned back to Kizaru where she ended up pulling out her scythe

That she had then leaped towards the admiral pulling it back. "That's enough...!" The scythe been sent swing right towards Usopp and Brook.
"W-Wait! What are you doing!?" And they were completely panicking upon seeing her doing this. They eyes had coke to close but before anyone knew what had actually happened, Kizaru had disappeared away from Zoro.
"Vente Fleurs!" (Twenty Flower, Spanish) That was when Robin's arms had sprouted out creating a path with the arms right behind Luna and beside Zoro, who had been grabbed by a pair of them and rolled the injured swordsman away. Then there was Luna, glaring off to into the distance where a large dust cloud had appeared.
"Oh my, It's been a while..." But when it began to clear, Kizaru was getting up like nothing had happened, dusted himself off. "Since I was sent flying like that by you, Miss Athena..."