True Power!

All of the Whitebeard pirates looked at their captain stunned. They couldn't believe that they captain just ordered them to lend their strength to the young rookie pirate that he told to leave the war earlier. "Ace's little brother?"
"Take down Straw Hat, now!" Kizaru ordered this as the pirates were stunned and high class marines were charging for Luffy once again.
"Straw-Hat Boy! Look out!" Ivonkov tried to warn to boy that was about to be sliced by a sword, however, out of nowhere...
"You're... One of Whitebeard's allies... The Bohemian Knight, Douma!" Luffy had been saved by Douma that blocked the sword.
"Nice to meet you, Vice Admiral Momonga!" The monkey on his shoulder squirt after his partner spoke. Luffy on the other hand continued to run a little confused by what had happened. Another vice admiral was about to come at him, when two individuals appeared blocking his path.
"The DeCalvan Brothers..." The vice admiral glared at the two pirates that got in his way.
"You opponents..."
"... will be us!" The brothers had attacked him, preventing him from getting close to Luffy. But it hadn't just been them as many well known allies of Whitebeard began stopping all those that tried to come at Luffy.
"W-What is this?" Ivonkov was confused at them being followed and surrounded by Whitebeard's allies from the New World.
"We New World Pirates will lend you a hand!"
"Ace is right ahead of us! Let's go, Straw Hat!" The pirates were shielding and proving Luffy like was one of their own.
"Whitebeard's allies are trying to cover Straw Hat!" The marines were unable to get to Luffy as the New World pirates were pushing them back.
"What's with these guys?!" The rubber head was still focused at what was going on, but he still continued to run for Ace.
"Hurry, Ace's brother! The Vavy is currently focused on the Old Man! If you miss this chance, you'll never make it past the Admirals!" He had been told this by Ramba, who took the position in front.
"We'll charge through their defence! Come with us!" Delacuaji slowed down so he was able to talk face to face with Luffy.
"This is serious, Straw-Hat boy!" Straw Hat looked to Ivankov who spoken that. "The world's mightiest pirate is trying to test vyou!"
"Huh?" Ivankov kicked away an on coming marines before he began talking again.
"Whitebeard has put his faith in vyou! This is amazing! Vi'm asking if vyou have the resolve to live up to his expectations!" Another marine came at them, but Luffy punched him away.
"I don't care about that Whitebeard-guy. I've only had one reason to come here..." his sight had gone up to where Ace was, watching them in shock and horror. "...since the beginning!"
"The pirates are gain momentum... They're breaking through! Send in reinforcements!" Unlike before, the Marines were being pushed back by the pirates that were now working together to allow Luffy to pass.
"Vice Admiral! Should we go after Straw Hat?" One of the marines that were focused on Whitebeard turned to the one in change as the were noticing their comrades were being pushed back.
"Wait! The pirates have left Whitebeard! Target Whitebeard!" But the one in charge did not change his orders, in fact he was pushing for them harder believing that Whitebeard was vulnerable without his men. "If we defeat him, they'll stop!" The marines had once again charged for Whitebeard with their full force.
"You know, I feel a little annoyed." Luna stated as she heard the conversation, her arms crossed as she was still sitting on Whitebeard's shoulder. "Have the forgotten I'm here." But the old man had come to chuckle.
"So you think you can defeat me if the whole lot of you attack me at once?" There was no way that was possible as he swung his spare around with his Devil Fruit ability attached to it creating a tornado force flinging in the marines away from him.
"Whitebeard... is he immortal or something!?
"I think I know why they forgot about me..." the woman on his shoulder stated, since she really hadn't done much after she started staying on his shoulders, more watching then anything.
"You should go too, Miss Luna." Whitebeard told the woman, which took her back for a moment. "He is the captain you chose to follow, isn't he?" He was right, Luna had been around many people since her homeland was taken. However, not once did she truly care for them. Even now, the only reason she was able to act show concern for Whitebeard had been because of Luffy and the others. They had been the ones that open her heart which was sealed for over 200 years. It was Luffy that dragged Luna around and destroyed her plans but still managed to get the results done. Luffy, who had the ability to change people's heart no matter who they were, friend or foal. That was Luffy's true power... Luna jumped off from Whitebeard's shoulder and began heading off in the direction Luffy was, however, she turned back to Whitebeard to tell him one last thing before she left
"You better not die, or you're going to regret it."