Little? Not so Much!

Marco, who had holes within his body soon had none to speak of after the blue flames moved over them. The only blue flames he had now were the flaming wings that had replaced his arms, allowing him to flying in the sky. However, that soon changed as his entire body began to change forms and the flames moved across his body to create a large flaming bird, in other words a phoenix that took off flying towards Kizaru. This man was the First Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates, Marco 'the Phoenix', who ate the Bird Bird Fruit Model: Phoenix, a Mythical Zoan-type Devil Fruit which bestows the power to transform into a phoenix (and phoenix hybrid) at will. It also gave him the ability of healing like one.
"I've never seen a bird like this before..." Kizura wasn't even the slightest bit fazed as he attacked like before, sending deadly light particles at Marco, however, much like that with a Logia type, the attacks passed right through him. It was then when Marco's body changed back, not including his arms, as he looped over Kizaru and sent his leg down at the Admiral that lifted up his wrist to block it. "We'll, this is working, alright..."
"You liar!" But then out of nowhere the Admiral was launched away turning into light which smashed right into a building that soon exploded after impact.
"Admiral Kizaru was sent flying!"
"You're kidding, right?" It seemed that many Marines were shocked upon this event. However before they knew it,
"Hmmm, well... it looks like... I won't be ab,e to take the 'head' that easily." The Admiral had appeared right before them completely affected at all, while looking up to Marco still in the air above. "Giant unit! Watch out for attacks coming from the sky, too!" He had turned to a number of giants standing behind him.
"That battle might go on for a while." Luna was stating looking on at the fight as neither of them seemed effected by each other's attack. But that was to be expected as they didn't earn their titles for nothing. "Should do something about them." Her sights were looking right at giants that were beginning to move. "Oi, Diamond Jozu." A big, very muscular, broad-chested, heavily-armored and dark-skinned man had turned around upon being called. He was in hunched position, with a long face that had black stripe-like patterns for a beard and hairstyle. His legs were relatively thin in comparison to his muscular arms. He appeared battle-hardened as he wore dark armor and his hair style was very similar to that of an Aztec warrior, with red-bolted darl shoulder pads. On his chest he had a green cuirass, whose front and back portions are connected by metal straps that go over both his collarbones. Around his waist there was a big, elaborated golden belt, worn over what looks like a green skirt, with golden decorations near the edge. He also wore what look like studded, black and gold large-buckled shoes or boots and matching black studded pants. When he had turned, he saw Luna standing not far from him after she had moved away from the Moby Dick.
"What is it, Miss Luna?" He had gone onto asking her, and then she lifted up her scythe that she stabbed down into the ice floor, which began to crack round.
"Throw this, will you." She had ordered him the massive, without a single complaint as he gripped onto the side and ripped up a little Ice Block, that was only around 10 times larger than the Giants.
"Try stopping THIS!" It had then been thrown off towards the Giants with a little difficulty. It was falling right down up them and where the platform stood
"I sweat, those two are just..." seeing this had caused Akainu to leave his chair now as well. "They simply went and left their stations!" And was complaining about Aokiji and Kizaru as the ice block was flying down towards him as well. "If we're not here..." The man's right first began transforming and exploding in fire. "Then WHO will protect this area!?" However, it wasn't fire but pure magma that had expanded before... "Great Eruption!" Throwing it forward akin to an oversized rocket, burning whatever lies in its path, in other words the large block of ice. It was completely destroyed in a matter of seconds, which had many of the Pirates looking on in shock. However, they had more to panic about at Akainu created a massive Meteor Shower with his volcanic rocks, which sets the battlefield on fire having caused the pirates to scurry like rat. One of the meteors ended up smashing right down into one of the fleets ships.
"Oh my, there goes one of the ships." Luna didn't seem all that panicked about it as she watched it burning down, unlike the Pirates that were closer to it. The woman wasn't even panicking as a few of these meteors were flying down at her. "Krovavaya..." A large wave of blood had appeared towering in front of Luna "...Kristallicheskaya Volna!" (Bloody Crystal Wave, Russian) Before it had completely solidified a large wave of sharp crystal spikes that the meteors had been trapped inside of. However, as she wasn't any long in front of the Moby Dick, this didn't stop any of the meteors that were flying at it, in other words Whitebeard.
"These flames are too flashy." But there wasn't much for one to worry about as the old man had pulled his weapon, Bisento in the way to block it. Protecting both himself and the Moby Dick with little to no effort. Akainu pulled back his magma arm and the meteor that Bisento was stabbed into had its fire blown out by Whitebeard. "Why don't you go light some candles on a birthday cake instead, magma-brat?" This was being used as a ways to mock Akainu, stating that his magma wasn't the little bit hot and was powerless compared to Whitebeard. Which was the truth in a way.
"You don't like flashy funerals, Whitebeard?" But Akainu responded to him with chuckling and that question. With one of the four ships down there were for left and it had the marines continuing their firing which had resulted in destroying 3 of the 4 closest ships in Marineford, with only the Moby Dick remaining intact, as Whitebeard, Marco, Jozu and Vista were destroying the cannonballs.
"Why can't they just take a hint?" Along with Luna, who!s hands were placed together where crystallise blood had began appearing and forming into a bow. When she pulled back on it and raised multiple arrows made of crystallise blood had been fired at high speed towards the cannonballs causing them to explode and be destroyed, as the rest of the arrows began falling and hitting marines passed the bay. It was none stop with the attacks and even a Giant had come swinging with it's axe, but it was blocked.
"Don't hesitate! Advance towards the plaza!" The commanders were full charging while defeating the Marines on their way, just as the vice admirals defeat part of the Whitebeard Pirates. Luna was standing looking on at the sea of corpses, both marines and pirates.
"A war that could have been avoided if you didn't announced a world public execution." She only signed while shaking her head at all this death and destruction. Honestly to her, it was pretty much pointless but she was there for a reason and it had been why she began walking towards the plaza. Needless to say...
"Not so fast!" There were marines that tried to stop her.
"Kneel." But upon her command and eyes glowing all of them had come crashing to their knees, kneeling for Luna as she was walking pass them like they weren't even there. It was needless to say that she was moving further then the commander even if she was simply walking. However, Luna had suddenly came to a stop upon hearing the echoes of large strong footsteps. At first she had been to first to noticed as she turned around to find a large shadow began to grow in the fog as whatever it was got closer to the island. But it didn't take long for others to noticed, which made sense... as al were able to see an abnormally large giant, standing at around 60 meters tall, which is about three times the size of a typical grown giant. His overall shape and silhouette resembles something that Luna had seen the past greatly - large forearms and hands, small lower body and barrel-like gut. However, his skin was yellow-green and he had orange hair reaching down to his legs, which are quite small in comparison to his large belly and hairy forearms. He had large fangs and horns pointing upward, black triangle-like marks just above his red eyes, and some stubble on his chin. The giant wore three skulls on a beaded necklace rather than a belt, but the most notable item among his effects is a gigantic kasa hat on his head along with a black, open indument that looks like a jacket, samurai-like armor plates protecting his chest and back, linked together by chains, and a loincloth with a mimetic pattern on it which looks like the Marine's battleships' hull and which was held up by a fur-lined belt.
"Ace!" He even possessed a gigantic sword fitting his size, with a large blade and a long hilt, that he used to destroy a marine ship in his way.
"Alright! Let's go! Little Oars Junior!" The demon giant begin roaring as the Whitebeard Pirates were cheering him on. Many could tell in an instant that this Demon Giant was a descendants of the Continent Pull, Oars and not just because of his name.
"So, Oars' descendant is one of Whitebeard's men?" There was someone that seemed overly excited upon seeing the giant demon. "I want him! I want his corpse!" And it seemed that he didn't learn his lesson from getting his ass kicked back on Thriller Bark.
"He makes me tingle!" Although, another Warlord seemed just as excited but in a different way.
"Oars!" Ace was screaming out to him.
"Aces is a nice guy! I ain't lettin' ya kill him!"
...
...
...
"Get out, Oars reproduced..."